Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India (5298 Views)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2015
DR. SAMUEL BAZIE In Feb. 1971, Dr. Samuel Bazie, the Director of Projection, Esom Maxo Laboratory, Delhi, India wrote
"I am impressed Sir, I am convinced that God has his representative here on earth who come to the world as God in disguise. He calls Leader O.O. Obu, the Holy one of God. Dr. Bazie (alias Dr. P. C. Aggarwal) one of the 'most illuminating ( medium personalities of oriental fame, did not only discover Olumba but actually travelled all the way down to pay his respect to whom he personally termed "The Holy Father" in the world Hqs. Calabar, Nigeria.

"In May,1976, Pastor A. O. E. Ekanem came to see me in India with a book and said that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu sent it me. We had some discussions and I showed interest in the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.

The same year after some months, Dr. P. N. Bassey came to me with one Lt. Nsa of the Nigeria High Commission, New Delhi. He also had talks with me and gave me an invitation to visit the BCS Headquarters in Calabar. I then started writing to the Father and. received His replies.

I had made up my mind to visit the Headquarters. I wondered what sort of man I was going to meet, to have an idea of His personality. I tried to visualise the Father's vision during my meditations All that I could see was a ball of bright lights with radiating rays and transparent peace and love which increased my curiosity".

On Sunday 9th October, 1977, this powerful spiritual leader from India Dr. Bazie, after hearing so much about Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in the spiritual world, flew into Lagos and proceeded to Calabar on Monday, October, 10, by air to meet Leader O. O. Obu physically.

Dr. Aggarwal expressed shock and disbelief when he met Leader Obu and gave a testimony to the effect that on his way to Nigeria, an Africa joined his plane in Bombay and sat by his side and engaged him discussion. When the plane touched down at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, the African went his way.

Dr. Aggarwal said the man introduced to him in Calabar as Leader Olumba Olumba Obu was the same man who joined his plane in Bombay and departed at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:
DR. SAMUEL BAZIE In Feb. 1971, Dr. Samuel Bazie, the Director of Projection, Esom Maxo Laboratory, Delhi, India wrote
"I am impressed Sir, I am convinced that God has his representative here on earth who come to the world as God in disguise. He calls Leader O.O. Obu, the Holy one of God. Dr. Bazie (alias Dr. P. C. Aggarwal) one of the 'most illuminating ( medium personalities of oriental fame, did not only discover Olumba but actually travelled all the way down to pay his respect to whom he personally termed "The Holy Father" in the world Hqs. Calabar, Nigeria.

"In May,1976, Pastor A. O. E. Ekanem came to see me in India with a book and said that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu sent it me. We had some discussions and I showed interest in the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.

The same year after some months, Dr. P. N. Bassey came to me with one Lt. Nsa of the Nigeria High Commission, New Delhi. He also had talks with me and gave me an invitation to visit the BCS Headquarters in Calabar. I then started writing to the Father and. received His replies.

I had made up my mind to visit the Headquarters. I wondered what sort of man I was going to meet, to have an idea of His personality. I tried to visualise the Father's vision during my meditations All that I could see was a ball of bright lights with radiating rays and transparent peace and love which increased my curiosity".

On Sunday 9th October, 1977, this powerful spiritual leader from India Dr. Bazie, after hearing so much about Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in the spiritual world, flew into Lagos and proceeded to Calabar on Monday, October, 10, by air to meet Leader O. O. Obu physically.

Dr. Aggarwal expressed shock and disbelief when he met Leader Obu and gave a testimony to the effect that on his way to Nigeria, an Africa joined his plane in Bombay and sat by his side and engaged him discussion. When the plane touched down at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, the African went his way.

Dr. Aggarwal said the man introduced to him in Calabar as Leader Olumba Olumba Obu was the same man who joined his plane in Bombay and departed at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja.
Jesus is the only way to the father.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
Jesus is the only way to the father.

And did Leader O. O. Obu told u that He died for u on the cross? Or are u also implying that the Holy Spirit Who is the Father and One Who sent and empowered Our Lord Jesus Christ cannot save?
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

And did Leader O. O. Obu told u that He died for u on the cross? Or are u also implying that the Holy Spirit Who is the Father and One Who sent and empowered Our Lord Jesus Christ cannot save?
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life,no one cometh unto the father except by me.says Jesus..only Jesus can save not the holy ghost.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life,no one cometh unto the father except by me.says Jesus..only Jesus can save not the holy ghost.

Ignorance is indeed more deadly than ebola. Who anointed Our Lord Jesus Christ? Read Acts 8:38. Until He was empowered He couldn't perform any miracle, His resurrection and ascension were made possible by the Holy Spirit yet u say the Holy Spirit can't save?

No wonder in Nigeria a minister appointed by the president is more powerful that president
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

Ignorance is indeed more deadly than ebola. Who anointed Our Lord Jesus Christ? Read Acts 8:38. Until He was empowered He couldn't perform any miracle, His resurrection and ascension were made possible by the Holy Spirit yet u say the Holy Spirit can't save?

No wonder in Nigeria a minister appointed by the president is more powerful that president
ignorance abi??so you don't belief in Jesus as the saviour but the holy ghost. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
ignorance abi??so you don't belief in Jesus as the saviour but the holy ghost. grin grin grin grin

First i don't just call or type the Name Jesus as u do. But i type or call Him my or Our Lord Jesus Christ because thats Who He is. He became my Lord and Saviour when He obtained enternal redemption for me through His death, burial and triumphant resurrection.

Secondly, i sincerely believe in Him and will be forever grateful to Him for making Himself available to me when i never cared about Him, He came and paid the ultimate price for my salvation.

But it will be unfair to only ascribe all glory to Our Lord Jesus Christ with recognizing the MAIN ARCHITECT OF OUR SALVATION who is none else but God The Father Who is also the Holy Spirit. Even Our Lord Jesus Christ made it clear that He can't do anything on His own but that the works were done by the Father that dwelleth in Him who is the Holy Spirit.

Although everything were subject to Our Lord Jesus Christ but at the fullness of time He will subject all thing to God that God may reign over all. 1 Corinthiains 15:28
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

First i don't just call or type the Name Jesus as u do. But i type or call Him my or Our Lord Jesus Christ because thats Who He is. He became my Lord and Saviour when He obtained enternal redemption for me through His death, burial and triumphant resurrection.

Secondly, i sincerely believe in Him and will be forever grateful to Him for making Himself available to me when i never cared about Him, He came and paid the ultimate price for my salvation.

But it will be unfair to only ascribe all glory to Our Lord Jesus Christ with recognizing the MAIN ARCHITECT OF OUR SALVATION who is none else but God The Father Who is also the Holy Spirit. Even Our Lord Jesus Christ made it clear that He can't do anything on His own but that the works were done by the Father that dwelleth in Him who is the Holy Spirit.

Although everything were subject to Our Lord Jesus Christ but at the fullness of time He will subject all thing to God that God may reign over all. 1 Corinthiains 15:28
so who is olumba to you??
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
so who is olumba to you??

I will say what He didn't say. Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has never said He was God, Christ, Angels or a prophet. He simply said He came from heaven and has attributed the power working in BCS as the power of God.

He said His identity is only known to Him alone. He warned us stop asking about His origin but to practise His teachings which are centered on Peace, Righteousness and True Holiness.

To me, in Him is the Holy Spirit personified even though He never atributed such to Himself. How else can i describe a man whose name carries so great power that no evil forces can stand it? How can i describe a man who manifests Himself in different nations, cities, planets, under the water and many families at the same time when He is physically seated at 34 Ambo street in calabar? How can i describe a man who will just utter a word and the problem is solved?

This is not the time to debate about His identity but to repent and do the will of God because judgement has started
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

I will say what He didn't say. Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has never said He was God, Christ, Angels or a prophet. He simply said He came from heaven and has attributed the power working in BCS as the power of God.

He said His identity is only known to Him alone. He warned us stop asking about His origin but to practise His teachings which are centered on Peace, Righteousness and True Holiness.

To me, in Him is the Holy Spirit personified even though He never atributed such to Himself. How else can i describe a man whose name carries so great power that no evil forces can stand it? How can i describe a man who manifests Himself in different nations, cities, planets, under the water and many families at the same time when He is physically seated at 34 Ambo street in calabar? How can i describe a man who will just utter a word and the problem is solved?

This is not the time to debate about His identity but to repent and do the will of God because judgement has started
the fact that his name carries so much power is enough reason to run away from him.because the only person whose name has been given so much authority is Jesus.manifesting power is not a sign that a man is from God.so what am I suppose to repent from?I shouldrepent from believing in the name of jJesus??so are you equally saying olumba is not mortal??
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
the fact that his name carries so much power is enough reason to run away from him.because the only person whose name has been given so much authority is Jesus.manifesting power is not a sign that a man is from God.so what am I suppose to repent from?I shouldrepent from believing in the name of jJesus??so are you equally saying olumba is not mortal??
Guy u need to study ur Bible more. Do u know that Our Lord Jesus Christ will not come with same name again? Do u know He has a NEW NAME with the Father? Are u also implying that His New Name is void of power since its not Jesus?

When Leader O. O. Obu say repent, He meant u should repent from sinful ways and accept the free salvation that Christ purchased for mankind
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

Guy u need to study ur Bible more. Do u know that Our Lord Jesus Christ will not come with same name again? Do u know He has a NEW NAME with the Father? Are u also implying that His New Name is void of power since its not Jesus?

When Leader O. O. Obu say repent, He meant u should repent from sinful ways and accept the free salvation that Christ purchased for mankind
jesus has a new name??...
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
jesus has a new name??...
Yes! Are u surprised? That was i said u should study ur Bible.
Hear it from Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in Revelations 3:12 which says
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes! Are u surprised? That was i said u should study ur Bible.

Hear it from Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in Revelations 3:12 which says

Him that overcometh will I
make a pillar in the temple of
my God, and he shall go no
more out: and I will writes
upon him the name of my
God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new
Jerusalem, which cometh
down out of heaven from my
God: and I will write upon
him my new name.
so what is his new name?
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
so what is his new name?

Read Rev. 12:1-5

And

Rev. 19:11-16
11Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called
Faithful and True,aa and He judges and makes war in
righteousness.

12His eyes were like a fiery flame,ac and many crownsad were on His head.ae He had a name written that no one knows
except Himself.

13He wore a robe stained with
blood,ag, ah and His name is the Word of God.

14The armies that were in heaven
followed Him on white
horses, wearing pure white
linen.

15A sharpaj swordak came from His mouth, so
that He might strike the
nations with it.al He will shepherdam them with an iron scepter.an He will also trample the winepress of the
fierce anger of God,ao the Almighty.

16And He has a name written on His robe
and on His thigh: KING OF KINGS
AND LORD OF LORDS.

Compare those scriptures and tell me who is the one dressed in red garment with an unknown name?

Because His name is not made known to us except He tells us
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

And

righteousness.

12His eyes were like a fiery flame,ac and many crownsad were on His head.ae He had a name written that no one knows
except Himself.

followed Him on white
linen.

that He might strike the
nations with it.al He will shepherdam them with an iron scepter.an He will also trample the winepress of the

AND LORD OF LORDS.

Compare those scriptures and tell me who is the one dressed in red garment with an unknown name?

I don't know please tell me.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
I don't know please tell me.

I will advice u to study that scriptures very well and Isaiah 63:1-end for better understanding and come back here to tell me who u think Isaiah and John was refferring to.

Because just as Our Lord Jesus Christ told the Jews that if He should tell them who He was that they won't believe.

Luke 22:67
Art thou the Christ? tell us.
And he said unto them, If I
tell you, ye will not believe: Holman Christi

Since i knew u won't believe me if i tell u, its better to keep quiet and allow u figure it out urself
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

I will advice u to study that scriptures very well and Isaiah 63:1-end for better understanding and come back here to tell me who u think Isaiah and John was refferring to.

Because just as Our Lord Jesus Christ told the Jews that if He should tell them who He was that they won't believe.

Luke 22:67
Art thou the Christ? tell us.
And he said unto them, If I
tell you, ye will not believe: Holman Christi

Since i knew u won't believe me if i tell u, its better to keep quiet and allow u figure it out urself
I guess its olumba.you just coin scriptures just to support lies.they is no argument my brother.if olumba is king of kings why did he die,I know you will say he didn't die.I know the king of kings which is Jesus.I advice you repent and stop giving a mortal the place of Jesus in your life just because he does miracles.take note in the last days false prophets shall arise. be careful sir,because they is no repentance in the grave..olumba deceived you will not be an excuse..his name olumba never appeared in the bible.be wise my friend.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
I guess its olumba.you just coin scriptures just to support lies.they is no argument my brother.if olumba is king of kings why did he die,I know you will say he didn't die.I know the king of kings which is Jesus.I advice you repent and stop giving a mortal the place of Jesus in your life just because he does miracles.take note in the last days false prophets shall arise. be careful sir,because they is no repentance in the grave..olumba deceived you will not be an excuse..his name olumba never appeared in the bible.be wise my friend.

If the person is not Leader O. O. Obu, then who is He? Dont forget this revelations was given to John by the Lord Himself as what will happen before the great judgement day.

So can u tell me who else those scriptures were referring to?
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
DeCleff:

If the person is not Leader O. O. Obu, then who is He? Dont forget this revelations was given to John by the Lord Himself as what will happen before the great judgement day.

OK oh.its olumba...lol.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2015
misreal:
OK oh.its olumba...lol.
Be serious oh!
Do u know that the Christ the Saviour will come from black Africa?
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2015
DeCleff:

Be serious oh!

Do u know that the Christ the Saviour will come from black Africa?
from Nigeria right??
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2015
misreal:
from Nigeria right??

When that prophecy was given by Isaiah in the 63 chapter there was no country called Nigeria by then. The nearest was Edom in a city called Bozrah which is in present day Jordan, a black African nation.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2015
DeCleff:

When that prophecy was given by Isaiah in the 63 chapter there was no country called Nigeria by then. The nearest was Edom in a city called Bozrah which is in present day Jordan, a black African nation.
who says they was no country called Nigeria then?? shocked.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2015
misreal:
who says they was no country called Nigeria then?? shocked.

Even Bristain that colonized and named us where not known by then as Britain or UK let alone Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by misreal(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2015
DeCleff:

Even Bristain that colonized and named us where not known by then as Britain or UK let alone Nigeria.
k..
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2015
now I believe Nigerians have really gone mad.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by DeCleff(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
emrain:
now I believe Nigerians have really gone mad.

That is because 1 Corinthians 1:25 says

Because the foolishness of
God is wiser than men; and
the weakness of God is
stronger than men.

See the the reason u felt Nigerians are mad

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross
is to them that perish
foolishness; but unto us
which are saved it is the
power of God.

Have u seen urself?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
DeCleff:

That is because 1 Corinthians 1:25 says

Because the foolishness of
God is wiser than men; and
the weakness of God is
stronger than men.

See the the reason u felt Nigerians are mad

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross
is to them that perish
foolishness; but unto us
which are saved it is the
power of God.

Have u seen urself?

the weakness of God?

oh I almost forgot God is always weak on Saturdays. mehn the nigga gotta rest after 6 days.
Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by kennyslim1(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

And

righteousness.

except Himself.

followed Him on white
linen.

that He might strike the

AND LORD OF LORDS.

From your write ups, it shows his new name is "king of Kings and Lord of lords"

So how can his new name be called Olumba Olumba Obu when the Bible has clearly state his new name there?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by donnie(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Common shut up there. O O OBU is the Holy Spirit in your foolish mind. Mtchew... If you believe that then it is either you are not well or you are simply a false teacher.
If your leader O. O. OBU said or encouraged such statements, then he is a false christ. Period.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India by mikexceo: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
DeCleff:

tho this was posted years back..it would be really sad if your mindset and spirit is still wrapped up in this very dark lie...I'm not saying olumba is fake or real..e no concern me...BUT for your salvation and for truth..my guy u really really need the biblical Holy Spirit & Jesusin ur life...the deception carried out on ur soul by the devil is very very strong, obvious n deeply seated..i feel both amazed, appalled n sorry for you..you know God is the greatest (i hope you still do), at the sametime u genuinely believe olumba is/was Jesus coming the second time, but with a new name...jst imagine ur reasoning...i thought the later is supposed to be greater than the former..adam, 1st man, 1st sin, 1st death, no resurrection, made of corruptible flesh..Lord Jesus 2nd, final n perfect man, no sin, died n resurrected, perfect man, not made of corruptible flesh or seed, but in Him the fullest of the Godhead dwells..its an obvious upgrade..the name Jesus even sounds sweeter than adam..talk less of olumba olumba obu..where's the upgrade in that...n more to the point which is very very obvious...u believe olumba olumba was jesus comin again as prophesied..1st u wey dey tell people to study their bible..be like u dey like carry 1st 4 bible study..the way the Bible describes the 2nd n final coming of our Lord Jesus Christ..does it resonate wit ur obu?..no horse..no legion of angels..no glorious coming...but u no reason am oh...obu abi na olumba is ur own savior..only with a new name..as backed by the Bible wey u, me n us all believe n rely upon (the word of God can NEVER be set apart)..u no see "Lord of Lords...King of Kings"..nah obu olumba u see..continue...ur obu olumba came as d second of Jesus wit d new name (na d update u give us)...mak we no reason how he came 2b..he's a great man 2u..over d years he probably got stronger in his heaven before coming dwn 2 earth, Nigeria..d guy no need the angels again..he now came alone..without the angels n any physically visible glory (even moses in the Bible, tho he never saw His face, he had to cover his face when came from the mountain after collecting the 10 commandments from God, cos the israelites look at his shinning face just from been in the glorious presence of God)..no wahala...but still obu con die, go back his heaven...without judging the world and liberating the true believers..n even sef his followers..he jst died n left...abi una own Bible talks about a 3rd coming..abeg update me? any ideas on the name he will use then...obu olumba no too sharp...na still olumba olumba or he will launch a new church (if that's what u guys call it)..n una go need new bible oh or something of the sort..like write una own..cos obu n ur church doings doesn't really align with Jesus and the faith therefore.

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu / Nigerian Government Vs The Vatican On Homosexuality / Pastor Dies On Top Of Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.