Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (17386 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Amisec: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
I think am interested, what kind of block, holow? what about interlocking blocks where you don't need much cementing?
What about plastering? and pipe plumbing?.

Can you do a simulation showing how it works.

Thanks
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amisec:
I think am interested, what kind of block, holow?

Nope, it doesn't handle hollow blocks for now, but in the near future it would be upgraded to handle hollow blocks..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amisec:
what about interlocking blocks where you don't need much cementing?

The 3D doesn't handle such blocks for now. It might be reconsidered and added in the second model.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amisec:

What about plastering?

It doesn't do plastering for now, but that would definitely be added as an upgrade in the near future..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amisec:
and pipe plumbing?.

It also doesn't do plumbing, and wouldn't do so in the future upgrades .
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amisec:

Can you do a simulation showing how it works.

Thanks

Owing to the cost of simulation lately, am sorry i can't afford to do a simulation now. It is way too costly.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pakingzzz:

There are no particular sellers for now. There's no 3D house printer that's up for sale lately. Even the Chinese firm Winsun don't sell theirs, they only use it to build for customers..

I'm actually not talking of buying a ready-made of the shelf 3D printer but rather those parts and steel structures you highlighted, which I was supposing you would buy to build up the machine from scratch. Is that your plan to buy parts and build from scratch? If so, my previous question is whether you know sellers of those parts you can get cheaper rate from or there are sellers of those parts (not complete patented machine) outside the country you can refer investor(s) to purchase them for you?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tafrica(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP, I wish I could help. Your project is really interesting and a product of genius.
Has any partner surfaced?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by jerrygome: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
A brother gat dreams. Following thread. Kudos OP
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
tafrica:
OP, I wish I could help. Your project is really interesting and a product of genius.
Has any partner surfaced?

No partner has surfaced yet.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by pinbar(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pakingzzz:

No partner has surfaced yet.

op, following closely, pls kindly address questions raised by arbitrage.

This vision will survive and will be successful
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
arbitrage:

Is that your plan to buy parts and build from scratch?

Yes, my plan is to buy parts and build from scratch. The parts that i won't be building from scratch are: the stepper motors, stepper driver and the microcontroller.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
arbitrage:

If so, my previous question is whether you know sellers of those parts you can get cheaper rate from or there are sellers of those parts (not complete patented machine) outside the country you can refer investor(s) to purchase them for you?

I know sellers of those parts i can get at cheaper rate, i also can refer investor(s) to purchase them for me.
30% of the items would be bought outside the country, and 70% would be bought here.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
The full blueprint and technical details of the 3D printer is up to date. I am quite aware of the fact that some people would really need to see the full technical details of the machine to understand the feasibility... It is therefore imperative to state here that: i have already said alot about the technical details of the printer. Suffice to say that, the 3D printer has alot of novel features that differentiates it from existing 3D printers protected by international patent laws. So it can be patented as well.. The urge to divulge more informations about the printer strikes me always, but i can't divulge more.. But i shall try to explain the logics behind its operation in a simple way as much as i can..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
I've been getting quite some response, but we are still at the enquiry stage. No full comittment from anyone yet.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by miredia(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Send me an email miredia7@gmail.com. Cheers!!
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
miredia:
Send me an email miredia7@gmail.com. Cheers!!

Ok, will do that...
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's time we get to see some change in the building industry.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by millhouse: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
IS IT STILL OPEN?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
millhouse:
IS IT STILL OPEN?

Offcourse, it is for now..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Lately, i've been trying to look ahead of time by making pre-inform choices on the metal parts that would be needed.
It is a very vital decision because 90% of the 3D printer will be fabricated from metals. These include steel, copper, aluminum and bronze.
1% would consist of the electronics, 6% the would constitute the plastic hose and cement tank, while 2% would consit of the sillicon coated wires.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by uchenageme(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
I love your idea and I am following closely. I pray for you to succeed with this and I will readily help in finding clients for you.

I am an architect and I am willing to assist you with building drawings if required.

See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ uchenageme
Thanks for the offer.. Noted.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Looks like i'll have to consider spliting the offer into percentages.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
I got some inquiries as to what location would the project be best done. My answer to this is, no location that isn't good. It can be done anywhere in this country.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is noteworthy to mention here that, the 3D house printer isn't restricted to non storey buildings. It can be made to build storey buildings. The gantry just have to be made longer and the feed system lengthend.
The possible limit the 3D house printer can go, is 4 storey buildings..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2015
There has been talks concerning the time frame that would be spent in building the first 3D house printer prototype.
The drift is; the nine months i stipulated to be the time that would take to build the 3D printer might be seen as too long a time. This is because in every first prototype of a specific model of 3D printers, they will pass a rigorous scrutiny of numerous calibrations, because they are going to be the yard stick for subsequent mass production of the model.
So after this first prototype is built, it will only take two and half months to build one, if i were to be working with one assistant.
If i were to be working with two assistants, it will only take one and half months to build one 3D house printer.
Hope you now get the drift?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tafrica(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP, I always have the urge to help but I'm still unemployed for now. Can I share this thread link with some people perhaps some may be interested to sponsor this?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
tafrica:
OP, I always have the urge to help but I'm still unemployed for now. Can I share this thread link with some people perhaps some may be interested to sponsor this?

Yea, you can.. And thanks for sharing in advance.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Really, impressed with the presentation.

Subbed to the thread for later.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by DrTeeee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is beautiful! Op I respect your zeal and creativity. Pls send me an email to temitayoemmanuel12@outlook.com .
Try draw out a financial plan for this project which will cover all needed. And I advice you get a lawyer who will offer you advice on how to split the investment into percentages. I think that is very important.
Expecting your mail .Let's discuss.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
DrTeeee:

Expecting your mail .Let's discuss.

Thanks for the update.. I'll be emailing you shortly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tin Can Road: Union Orders Members To Shut Seaports / What Can I Do To Make Money? / Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.