Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (17380 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by 400billionman: 3:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Am based in Abia state, but i travelled to Abuja lately.

Wise men from the East..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by 400billionman: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Pakingzzz:

There are no particular sellers for now. There's no 3D house printer that's up for sale lately. Even the Chinese firm Winsun don't sell theirs, they only use it to build for customers..

If you can build a house in one day then, it makes economic sense not to mass produce the machine.

If you mass produce and sell the machine, then you have sold your technology to copiers.

In 30 days, you could build 10 houses, if dismantling, transportation and assemblage gets factored in.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by 400billionman: 4:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Pakingzzz:
The full blueprint and technical details of the 3D printer is up to date. I am quite aware of the fact that some people would really need to see the full technical details of the machine to understand the feasibility... It is therefore imperative to state here that: i have already said alot about the technical details of the printer. Suffice to say that, the 3D printer has alot of novel features that differentiates it from existing 3D printers protected by international patent laws. So it can be patented as well.. The urge to divulge more informations about the printer strikes me always, but i can't divulge more.. But i shall try to explain the logics behind its operation in a simple way as much as i can..

If you don't have a sponsor by December 2015 I will take up the partnership. I am already into building.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by segxi1960: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Am based in Abia state, but i travelled to Abuja lately.

How long do you estimate it would take to successfully build a working machine ?,

Also interested in your infrared technology.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
segxi1960:

How long do you estimate it would take to successfully build a working machine ?,

Also interested in your infrared technology.

I estimate it would take 8 to 9 months to successfully build a working machine.

If you're interested in my infrared technology, you can call me on 08122423549
I am currently building one for a client.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
yettybaby86:

I stumbled upon this while surfing the web, http://youngnaijaentrepreneurs.com/2015/05/08/kingsley-obinna-3D-house-printer and that was what led me here. I am really impressed by your genius. Just keep the working hard dear, forget whatever discouragement come your way. One day you will certainly breakthrough.

Many thanks brother.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
I received an Arduino kit from a friend in the States. The kit had lots of accesories like; resistor packs, switches, leds, diodes, capacitors, ics, opto isolators, motor driver ic, 6*6 led matrix board, 9 segments display, rotary encoder, wires, lcd screen eg.
I shall post pictures of them shortly.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tafrica(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
I like this man, he still thinks he's obligated to feed us back on this thread. I can only wish you well.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tushbobo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Its really a great idea... the name ''3d house printer'' sounds like some thing that has to do with precast or prefabricated homes. ie the machine gets the building info. from CAD or BIM software then fabricates the walls to be installed as a whole instead of having many bricks/blocks within a wall.
Can it cast floor slabs? It seems its mainly for the block-work aspect which is good enough anyway.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
tushbobo:

Can it cast floor slabs? It seems its mainly for the block-work aspect which is good enough anyway.

its not mainly for the block-work aspect. It can cast floor slabs by programing it to use the concrete hose attached to the header to squirt concrete, while scanning the x axis from left to right, then back to left. It then makes an increment in the y axis, and repeat the scanning process all over again. It does this untill the whole area to be casted is filled with concrete.
The picture below shows the concrete hose that is used to squirt concrete or mortar downwards, it is attached to the header.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by hupernikao: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Here's the breakdown of the amounts and the materials that will be purchase:
350,000naira would be used to acquire 18pcs of small, medium and large stepper motors, 18pcs of stepper drivers, 6pcs of microcontrollers..
100,000naira would be used to buy an oxacetylene welder and a Tig welder machines.
50,000naira would be used to acquire a laptop for programing the machine.
Then 400,000naira would be use to buy the iron steels, e.g steel rails, steel girders, steel pipes of various sizes.
Then 100,000naira would be used for miscallaneous.

Great idea there.

But am a little bit concern about d cost since its a prototype we are looking at. From ur estimates i see dt material selection seems to be d real reason for d high prototyping cost and from d look of tins d total cost u proposed is a rough estimate. I foresee a run off of nt less than 40% of ur cost considering d complexity, applicability and area of interest of ur project (construction).

I guess d size of ur prototype too seems to b driving ur cost.
Can i know d total area covered by d proposed prototype machine. U hav to consider mobility for exhibition and demonstration of d robot capability when deciding on prototype size else u wont be able to reach some class of buyers to exhibit d machine.

Will look at ur design and talk to u via ur mobile for alternatives on material selection to reduce production cost, possible up to 40% reduction. If we can achieve such reduction then i can consider sponsorship and support for commercialization.

Also check ur post on control gate system, i made my input also.

Keep it up!!

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by ejihand1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
hupernikao:

Great idea there.

But am a little bit concern about d cost since its a prototype we are looking at. From ur estimates i see dt material selection seems to be d real reason for d high prototyping cost and from d look of tins d total cost u proposed is a rough estimate. I foresee a run off of nt less than 40% of ur cost considering d complexity, applicability and area of interest of ur project (construction).

Can i know d total area covered by d proposed prototype machine. U hav to consider mobility for exhibition and demonstration of d robot capability when deciding on prototype size else u wont be able to reach some class of buyers to exhibit d machine.

Will look at ur design and talk to u via ur mobile for alternatives on material selection to reduce production cost, possible up to 40% reduction. If we can achieve such reduction then i can consider sponsorship and support for commercialization.

Also check ur post on control gate system, i made my input also.

Keep it up!!

My respect sir. How's work!
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by hupernikao: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
ejihand1:

My respect sir. How's work!

smiley smiley Trust u r good. Amazing here.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
hupernikao:

The total area covered by d proposed
prototype machine is 520msq.
The the truss will spawn a length of 20m while the the two rails where the truss would slide on will spawn a length of 26m. So that's 20m by 26m.
About considering mobility
for exhibition and demonstration of the robot
capability, from the onset I have thought about that thoroughly. That is another factor driving the cost high. Here's what's there:
The plan is so laid out in such a way as to allow the 3d printer to be knocked down into parts for transportation.

hupernikao:

That's quite interesting.. I'll be looking forward to it.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tafrica(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Oga Pakingzzz how is your project going? Just checking on you. Wish you the best.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by patrickkkk: 3:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Pazzingzzz if you could dream it definitely you can achieve it. Keep the dream alive brother!!!!!! Keep working at it success is near already.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by AVVS(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Bro try this http://www.promonigeria.co/2015/11/startupper-of-year-challenge-by-total.html?m=1 they might support you! read terms and conditions before you enroll pls
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tck2000(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds / Tin Can Road: Union Orders Members To Shut Seaports / Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.