Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. (980 Views)

Issues With My SSL Certificate - Fellow Webmaster Help / Webmaster Help Needed. / From An Aspiring Webmaster...help, Im Stuck!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
1. for 2-3 months i have been battling to my share blog post directly with my facebook page. each time i share it will appear on my timeline
2. I also find it difficult to add image on my facebook post.
I see alot of people on the same niche doing it perfectly when i ask them to tell me how they do it, they refuse to tell because of the fact that we are on the same niche.
Webmaster help!
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by Danyl(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
which blogging platform are you using??
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Danyl:
which blogging platform are you using??
AM USING
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2015
SunnyJ2:
1. for 2-3 months i have been battling to my share blog post directly with my facebook page. each time i share it will appear on my timeline
2. I also find it difficult to add image on my facebook post.
I see alot of people on the same niche doing it perfectly when i ask them to tell me how they do it, they refuse to tell because of the fact that we are on the same niche.
Webmaster help!
u ought to know what the industry is. U have to get a mentor to guide u on all these things. No one is willing to teach for free. Or u do a better google research on how to
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by bedfordng(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
you can add image when you do it manually on computer.you can't do that when sharing with mobile operamini
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
pureguide:
u ought to know what the industry is. U have to get a mentor to guide u on all these things. No one is willing to teach for free. Or u do a better google research on how to
If everybody will teach everything for money, i don't you will become a nairalander, if all the free tutorial you enjoy here, you are ask to pay money before you view. i don't think you will know some of those things you know now. he
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
SunnyJ2:

If everybody will teach everything for money, i don't you will become a nairalander, if all the free tutorial you enjoy here, you are ask to pay money before you view. i don't think you will know some of those things you know now. he
and u think I learn anything here? Sorry I don't learn anything rather I receive insults from people. I'm only here to read news. And come to think of it. Coming to Nairaland here isn't free. Because I pay for data service. If you are talking of free I think everything should be free even the data bundle and the adds space Nairaland is selling.
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
bedfordng:
you can add image when you do it manually on computer.you can't do that when sharing with mobile operamini
Please how do i add it manually with my computer?
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by bedfordng(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
SunnyJ2:

Please how do i add it manually with my computer?
copy the url link of the post and share it on your timeline or page by inserting the link into the timeline box and wait for few seconds. it will extract the post title and little description and image if available.you will see change image button on the image it extracted.click it to change.
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
pureguide:
and u think I learn anything here? Sorry I don't learn anything rather I receive insults from people. I'm only here to read news. And come to think of it. Coming to Nairaland here isn't free. Because I pay for data service. If you are talking of free I think everything should be free even the data bundle and the adds space Nairaland is selling.
You are a Selfish man with a short memory and despirate looking for money. you have forgot so soon, after all your claming, i click your name, and i discover that you create many thread seeking help. people were aswering you and no one demand money,and you are here claming you don't seek for help. this is why you are not growing. don't you know that blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh?
Re: Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. by SunnyJ2: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
bedfordng:
copy the url link of the post and share it on your timeline or page by inserting the link into the timeline box and wait for few seconds. it will extract the post title and little description and image if available.you will see change image button on the image it extracted.click it to change.
Thank you brother. I will try it, when i reach home.

(1) (Reply)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? / I Need Admin On My Blog / Changing Bulksms Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.