Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth (615 Views)

I Feel Bad Not Representing Nigeria At The World Cup- Valerie Awelewa / See These Cute Kids In Walking Dead Photo-shoot. / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
NASA and other space agencies have given man kind another dream to pursue, something we use to see in Sc fi movies has materialize right before our eyes, I saw on CNN the other day, those who will be the first set of human to set foot on the red planet (wow), if they survive there we could make another home there and the same problem we have here will arise there (poverty,conflict etc). The rich and the poor will exist there and those who have enough money to spend will visit earth regularly while the poor ones will never have the opportunity to visit their original planet.

Wht do you think.
Re: I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth by swaggzo(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Guess it's the mixture of alomo + orijin you took in excess that is talking.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
swaggzo:
Guess it's the mixture of alomo + orijin you took in excess that is talking.
bro u r xo daft, think beyond the box. Ishi !!!!!
Re: I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth by swaggzo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lacomus:
bro u r xo daft, think beyond the box. Ishi !!!!!

You cannot even spell correctly smiley
Re: I Feel Bad About Kids In The Future Who Will Never Visit Earth by bidexolumanish(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
make una beat una self,e no concern me

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia / This Needs Verification. Help A Lady! / President Jonathan Blamed For Death Of Pregnant Lady -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.