Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Words Countdown About To Launch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Words Countdown About To Launch (760 Views)

Pls Help..java Executable File Refuse To Launch / Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon / Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Countdown About To Launch by Tolustar(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Hi every one good morning, I am about to launch words countdown on Google playstore.

Words countdown is a game in which you have to find as many words as possible before the time counts down. Visit www.facebook.com/wordscountdown for more info

Thank you smiley

Screenshot of the game below

Game programmed in Java programming language

1 Like

Re: Words Countdown About To Launch by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2015
kudos to you.

i will try it out once you launch it and give feedback. Its good to support our own!!!
Re: Words Countdown About To Launch by Tolustar(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iluv:
kudos to you.

i will try it out once you launch it and give feedback. Its good to support our own!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words

(1) (Reply)

Text Editor, Text Splitter And Text Reformater For Your Miscel Programing Tasks / The Four Things People Can Still Do Better Than Computers / Homemade Design Forum With Phpbb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.