Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How FRSC Mismanaged FAAN Recruitment Exercise, Beat Up Job Applicants - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How FRSC Mismanaged FAAN Recruitment Exercise, Beat Up Job Applicants (524 Views)

FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) / Teachers Recruitment Exercise : Akwa Ibom Recalls Sacked 5000 Teachers / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How FRSC Mismanaged FAAN Recruitment Exercise, Beat Up Job Applicants by socialwritter: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Mrs. Emeordi a highly ranked Federal Road Safety Corps official (F.R.S.C) with one of her subordinates pictured above ordering a job applicant out of the interview venue. This article was sent in by a social writter who claims that job applicants were maltreated, beaten and brutalized during an interview conducted by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (F.A.A.N) controlled by F.R.S.C officials. He managed to snap two pictures and get the name of the official (Mrs. Emeordi) who gave the order. Read article below...

Just as it is a norm after the Bachelor’s degree you proceed to participate in the compulsory National Youth Service Corp (N.Y.S.C) program. During this program you apply for jobs in order to secure a job before the program ends. If you are well connected you don’t have to have to go through the long process of getting a job, immediately after this program you are fixed up. I had finished my NYSC for over a year still unable to secure a job. I have applied to quite a number of jobs; few called me for interviews some replied that I wasn’t qualified. Keeping my fingers crossed not losing hope despite the situation in the country where only those on the side of the ruling political party and their praise singers get noticed and eat the good of the land in real time.

read more on http://socialwritter..com/2015/03/how-frsc-mismanaged-faan-recruitment.html

(1) (Reply)

How One Company's Raise Is Affecting Wage Legislation / Teaching Or Sales Rep. Advice! / Choosing A Nursing Career In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.