Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) (67012 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie In New Photo / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by html14java(f): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Beloved , I am not hating.
oh! checked your dp. are you an actress?
No.and what made u ask?
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
html14java:

No.and what made u ask?

Your pix
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly banana sigh all dese eastern mgbekes lukin funky
Even though she is made up for a role? Your hatred still couldn't let you see past that?
Eastern mgbeke you say?

Lets see how this your tolotolo mouth and mosquito legs take no resemble mgbafogrin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by html14java(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Your pix
ok
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
At her age embarassed msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Her mates are huzzling for dignified roles to play e.g joke Silva, she is busy downgrading herself, Na this type go see you for street dey expect you to greet her. Acting my foot......mtschw.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
You wey be like chewing stick dey see mouth call person ugly, I no blame you.
See your lanky spaghetti legs.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by poweredcom(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
And dis nonsense made frontpage
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:

Babe please look at yourself in the mirror again before you insult people.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by elari(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

I belong to this team. The promise
You know
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by danielayodele16(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
januzaj:
wat na happen
You will follow too, cos nothin will hold u.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by kimaka(f): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will luv 2 wch dis movie
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by bueze774: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=slimzypink ugly banana sigh all dese eastern mgbekes lukin funky . Did u actually look at yourself in the mirror before calling someone else and mgbeke? Osankwa like you.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by fuckerholic(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:
Can't remember d last time I watched nollywood movie.
A million and one other people are still watching it so u aint making any impact
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
fuckerholic:

A million and one other people are still watching it so u aint making any impact

Bleep off my mention pls!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by obaty(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is disgusting#spits#
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can anything Good come out of nollywood

This site is something else. why must yoou pple bring politics issues in every post.

**SMH**
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bit too old for that.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by eduxerxes: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:
Can't remember d last time I watched nollywood movie.
huh? coming from a lady...I thought all Naija girls luv the shitty nollywood. Hmmm...this is a novelty
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
eduxerxes:
huh? coming from a lady...I thought all Naija girls luv the shitty nollywood. Hmmm...this is a novelty

I'm not one of them, I prefer cartoon to it
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ops
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
Even though she is made up for a role? Your hatred still couldn't let you see past that?
Eastern mgbeke you say?

Lets see how this your tolotolo mouth and mosquito legs take no resemble mgbafogrin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!! watin she do u? Lmao
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by elohorayodele: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:

See this dry ugly mucheche, as I see your comment I rush check your pic but I de shocked. When this woman be your age she fine pass u die
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by simdam500(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wtf? Silly scene undecided
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
all in the name of acting... rubbish
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by vickylala239: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
jzdoberman:
Nigerian babes are real apology! To kiss na jamb, to bang na waec, toto with conc odour, only one style for bed(missionary) and na dem sabi pose pass! Dem need to upgrade their ways.

Guy u bad!!!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
CHINYERE WILFRED: BOOBS OF LIFE
ANGELA OKORIE: BOOBS OF LIFE

HABA............XO XO BOOBS NA DEY MAKE HEADLINE 4 NAIRALAND grin
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Chai!!! watin she do u? Lmao
nothing jawe! I just want make she taste her own medicine. Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
dis ur Statement is not appropriate!!!
Why will u call someone's mother -Ugly banana
Why will u Tribalise @ "eastern mgbeke"(bigotry)
R u d 1 in ur Dp....I will nt reduce myself to ur Status-quo by describing hw u look (which u may feel I am yabbing/insulting u, but I am just saying the truth)...I leave u with ur- inferiority mentality

Dnt Reply/quote
Peace#
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
See pot calling kettle black.your own mgbeke no get part 2 judging by your profile pics
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nwanneamakah: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
I saw the very first RoboCop (released in 1987) {yes, I carried last...lol} some days back, and wept for Nollywood! Sad to say the 1987 RoboCop is better than countless Nigerian movies produced in 2014.

This is all they ever do!!! WTH is "Aunty Shine Shine"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.