Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) (66847 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie In New Photo / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by rockyfrin: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebookfacefrin..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by shaddi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai APC
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by ProfessorPP(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
She's still moral conpering to some Ghania movie.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Femistico(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
she try
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by jzdoberman: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerian babes are real apology! To kiss na jamb, to bang na waec, toto with conc odour, only one style for bed(missionary) and na dem sabi pose pass! Dem need to upgrade their ways.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Osehnetworld(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
U
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wetin that old man hand dey do on her boobs from the first pic?
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
ogaa o i like her masquarade look sha
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:
Can't remember d last time I watched nollywood movie.

Don't bother yourself. It's going to kill your grey cells watching one.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly banana sigh all dese eastern mgbekes lukin funky

You for comot your profile pic before you talk na

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by tropaz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
nairaland and its man know man things sha.....au dis pee make front page?
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by redcliff: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Me too. Even the 30days in atlanta i tried to watch was a total failure for me.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by cocokiller1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
this angela b acting movie produced nd directed by aba boys
she no dy tire ni
4rm banana island to umuada police nd nw aunty shine shine
boring comedies wit one local story line
my girl upgrade biko cos u are becoming outdated to me
pls try nd emulate peeps like genny nd omotola
no dy act like mercy j nd queen wey sabi act ol dose obi is a boy,dumebi nd dumebi goes to school typa movies

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
She's still acting?? She's added a lot of meat

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by hensben(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
All of them wan turn comedian even when they are not funny, since funke akindele use am popular

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
redcliff:

Me too. Even the 30days in atlanta i tried to watch was a total failure for me.

All I see in nollywood movie is room and parlor and ladies with heavy make up.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by chokoman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
his not holding the boobs na d man is only flashing cash at the boobs... I understand that some nairalanders suffers from cataract n myopia

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by oilykid(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly banana sigh all dese eastern mgbekes lukin funky
just checked your profile pic now hoping to see a definition of beauty itself but to my greatest disappointment what I saw was the opposite.
last bullet: learn not to call people ugly when you yourself is the definition of ugly itself.my two cent

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by hensben(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
All the stupid nollywood movies.....That Angela of a girl go just dey false herself to funny
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by intergral(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:
Babe no be only you o.... Why will I watch something that I can predict the end? Quit watching Nollywood movies since 2009.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by sonnyudoh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plssssss fam u all should support me by going to instagram n like my reposted pic under the #faleela competition by dammy_krane i am sonny_udoh u wd see my own funny memes please help like it
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by html14java(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:
angry sad angry they dont need your say to become the second best in d world grin
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by elari(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Team Married Again, Laali and. . .
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by ugotex85: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Aren't those boobs supposed to be on retirement, why is it still being advertised on movies?
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nicklaus(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am dying to know why this is on front page.!.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
html14java:
angry sad angry they dont need your say to become the second best in d world grin

I didn't stop u from watching ma.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
elari:
Team Married Again, Laali and. . .

I belong to this team. The promise

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by html14java(f): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

I didn't stop u from watching ma.
I only told u to face front and stop hating dear
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by UTEWUOJO: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
IT'S STILL PART OF THE GAME THOUGH
Re: Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
html14java:
I only told u to face front and stop hating dear

Beloved , I am not hating.
oh! checked your dp. are you an actress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.