Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Dilemma Of Money And Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Dilemma Of Money And Jobs (634 Views)

Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Money And Jobs by hottredy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Today, making money and then investing our time and effort in making more money, seems to be a life cycle. Not usually because we are never satisfied, but because there are so many needs to be met. How many occasions have we convinced ourselves that if only we had some more money, life would be so sweet? But then, after receiving a substantial raise, we realize that it wasn’t enough and that we need much more?

Do We Really Need More Money?

Over the years, some folks seem to say that money is not necessary. But it is. Can you do without cash and a lot of it? I know I can’t. Now let me show you something; Imagine standing at the window. “What do you see?”can you see people walking to and fro and a man begging for alms at some point, in a disguise of playing a guitar? Now standing in front of a big mirror. “Now look and tell me what you see?”“can you see yourself?, YES! “Now you can’t see anyone else. The mirror and the window are both created from the same raw material: glass, but because on one of them they have applied a thin layer of silver, when you look at it all you can see is your own reflection.”Now compare yourself to those two pieces of glass. Without the silver layer, you saw the other people and felt compassion for them. When you are covered with silver, you see only yourself.” Life is made of one quality as that of a glass of either the window or the mirror; so is the poor or the rich. We all have similar needs to meet.

What To Do To Earn More Money?

Try look out through windows of life. Be open to try some few things, especially if they are FREE. I've learnt that some good things in life comes free. But always no when to shut the window if you're endangered. See you soon!
Re: The Dilemma Of Money And Jobs by sholay2011(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm....
Re: The Dilemma Of Money And Jobs by prelinctus: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op, you posted this in the wrong section. Do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently!!! / Is This For Real? HELP!! / Are They The Same? Pls State If There Are Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.