Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) (3614 Views)

See The Naija City That Made Number 1 Most Polluted City In The World / New York: A City Of Homeless And Beggars, Where 4000 Sleeps On The Streets(pics) / Amazing Buildings Around The World: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Do you want to buy your own city and take it along with you wherever you go? This is a mini Monaco city by the name of "Streets of Monaco" everything costs money even fake ain't free,this is the most luxurious toy i've ever seen,i'm damn sure some arab Sheikhs are already anticipating it's completion and can't wait to get into the bidding race,if you have this,what the hell do you need a house for? You can live in the sea,die in the sea,get buried in the sea,these Oyibo people no go kill us sha,they're taking luxury to the next level with this billion dollar yatch,where Dangote at? Someone should tell that man to come and cop this little toy

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
@op u call this a little toy?e don be for you..lyk say u get d moni
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by temitemi1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will surely get there very soon grin grin grin
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Vyolet(f): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is is beautiful
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wowwwwww!
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm in love with this angry
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by ggrin(f): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now, I'm in like with thisangryangryangry
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
Now, I'm in like with thisangryangryangry
Ggrin ggrin,i know say you go like am,you like good things wink
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by ggrin(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Ggrin ggrin,i know say you go like am,you like good things wink
wink
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by VJSMILESS: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Why do some Naija girls act weird? If I call it little,does that mean it literally is or does that mean I have the money,or didn't you read "this is the most luxurious toy i've ever seen"? Were you not thought Oxymoron in school? Huh,you're probably an illiterate housemaid that picked up your oga's phone, If you can't mix up with intelligent nairalanders,pls just drop your damn phone or visit the forums you belong,bush girl,village pig,you don't fit in here
what kind of foul tongue faggoted speech is that? angry
you talk to a lady with respect angry

1 Like

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
VJSMILESS:
what kind of foul tongue faggoted speech is that? angry
you talk to a lady with respect angry
I talk to well behaved,classy ladies with respect,but I teach your type of ladies the lessons they deserve

1 Like

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by VJSMILESS: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I talk to well behaved,classy ladies with respect,but I teach your type of ladies the lessons they deserve
now listen here if yho momma didnt teach you respect then i'll say she failed...
talk to ladies with gracieur and respect.
_advice?_

2 Likes

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Why do some Naija girls act weird? If I call it little,does that mean it literally is or does that mean I have the money,or didn't you read "this is the most luxurious toy i've ever seen"? Were you not thought Oxymoron in school? Huh,you're probably an illiterate housemaid that picked up your oga's phone, If you can't mix up with intelligent nairalanders,pls just drop your damn phone or visit the forums you belong,bush girl,village pig,you don't fit in here
Guy haba, what did she say to warrant all this insult? I don't think she is trying to insult u, just that u miss interpreted what she mean. I know u are better than this, please insults like this is not adviceable.
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

oh my gosh,I pity u.since am nt an illitrate like u called urself lemme allow u 2 potray or showcase ur talents..no nid xchangin words with 2 or insultin u in return coz momma neva taught me dat n more over I am a single lady who is yet 2 marry n will nt talk 2 anybdy anyhw against my future..jesus loves you n dat makes me loves you 2..remain blessed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Guy haba, what did say to warrant all this insult? I don't think she is trying to insult u, just that u miss interpreted what she mean. I know u are better than this, please insults like this is not adviceable.
Alright sir,NegeduGrace I'm so sorry,i think I took it the wrong way,i don't mean all I said,it all came out from my tongue and not my heart,i'm sorry once again

2 Likes

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I myt not be classy or ur type of lady but iam who christ want me 2 be..a daughter of zion n dats more dan engh...I have so many things ur classy kind of ladies doesn't have...a heaven identity,remain blessed!
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Alright sir,NegeduGrace I'm so sorry,i think I took it the wrong way,i don't mean all I said,it all came out from my tongue and not my heart,i'm sorry once again
u have been long forgiven even b4 u say it..God bless u dear
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Now I am really impress with u.

1 Like

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
I myt not be classy or ur type of lady but iam who christ want me 2 be..a daughter of zion n dats more dan engh...I have so many things ur classy kind of ladies doesn't have...a heaven identity,remain blessed!
I'm really sorry huh,you're classy,i didn't mean everything I said
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
u have been long forgiven even b4 u say it..God bless u dear
Amen,and you too

1 Like

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by stephenqueen: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
You are the most matured lady have ever seen in nairaland,wow! I love the way you reply the guy back. God bless you
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by pretydiva(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op lemme no wen it is completed. Ama buy 1
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by ejiro2130(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
temitemi1:
I will surely get there very soon grin grin grin

With ur mentor leaving office soon.... Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Menace2Society(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Respect a lady big up bro u retraced
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Do you want to buy your own city and take it along with you wherever you go? This is a mini Monaco city by the name of "Streets of Monaco" everything costs money even fake ain't free,this is the most luxurious toy i've ever seen,i'm damn sure some arab Sheikhs are already anticipating it's completion and can't wait to get into the bidding race,if you have this,what the hell do you need a house for? You can live in the sea,die in the sea,get buried in the sea,these Oyibo people no go kill us sha,they're taking luxury to the next level with this billion dollar yatch,where Dangote at? Someone should tell that man to come and cop this little toy
if Dangote attempts to build that, he might be begging on the street of Lagos pretty soon
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by wheesin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
with all i have seen here, i will repeat this_

in every thread there must be a foolish person...who that foolish person is ? i have no idea, but its your choice. undecided

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by dkronicle(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wonders of earth.. Its amazin...
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow cheesy! This must be the lost Atlantis City. Paradise on the sea
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by shaqhead: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
oh my gosh,I pity u.since am nt an illitrate like u called urself lemme allow u 2 potray or showcase ur talents..no nid xchangin words with 2 or insultin u in return coz momma neva taught me dat n more over I am a single lady who is yet 2 marry n will nt talk 2 anybdy anyhw against my future..jesus loves you n dat makes me loves you 2..remain blessed
If I say I no not trip for u, I lie....
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by goldfish80(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
If only I had a parking space available in my crib, I would have bought this. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Declares Herself Half Lesbian / Did Ronaldo Dribble Jay Jay Okocha Or Otherwise PHOTO / Drama: Alaafin’s Young Queen Ajoke Gives Lizzy Anjorin Disgust Look (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.