Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) (3610 Views)

See The Naija City That Made Number 1 Most Polluted City In The World / New York: A City Of Homeless And Beggars, Where 4000 Sleeps On The Streets(pics) / Amazing Buildings Around The World: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
While I dey here they form boss with my Lean Change..
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by 400billionman: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
@op u call this a little toy?e don be for you..lyk say u get d moni

Toy means play thing.

Rich men's toys include yatchs, private jets, fast cars and armour platted cars.
Re: A City That Can Travel Around The World(pictures) by 400billionman: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Do you want to buy your own city and take it along with you wherever you go? This is a mini Monaco city by the name of "Streets of Monaco" everything costs money even fake ain't free,this is the most luxurious toy i've ever seen,i'm damn sure some arab Sheikhs are already anticipating it's completion and can't wait to get into the bidding race,if you have this,what the hell do you need a house for? You can live in the sea,die in the sea,get buried in the sea,these Oyibo people no go kill us sha,they're taking luxury to the next level with this billion dollar yatch,where Dangote at? Someone should tell that man to come and cop this little toy

Give us a link to this story to read and see more.

Is this a yatch or luxury ship ?

I so love this. But billionaires are most exposed to security threats on the high sea than anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topless Photo From The Set Of A Nollywood Movie (graphic Photo) / (photo) Phyno Kissing A Man / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.