Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today (3313 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
derrick333:

Son of mark

Sir?
Re: Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today by Qualer: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:
If they both have cars, what is wrong with fixing the baby seat in both? If one car goes bad and you would need the other, wont the baby seat be fixed there? Let the baby seat be fixed in bth cars jare. simple.

sophy! why you dey quick vex like this / haaba!
Re: Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Qualer:

sophy! why you dey quick vex like this / haaba!

I no dey vex oo. Shuo!
Re: Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today by ducii: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Flytefalls:
I'm sorry, have I missed a clue, how is this even an argument? The seat will live permanently in neither car because it will be swapped whenever the child goes from one car to another. In a house with multiple cars you wouldn't even fix it until you knew which car the child will travel in first... undecided

YEA KIND OF TRUE
Re: Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today by vega84(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
It should be in the mothers car haba! Naija women self #vegatalks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. / Is It Wrong For A Christian To attend His Village's Mmanwu(masquerade) Festival? / What Do I Do To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.