Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

All Of Me --john Legend-- Live Performance By Omoniyi At Lead City University Di - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All Of Me --john Legend-- Live Performance By Omoniyi At Lead City University Di (520 Views)

Outstanding Musical Performance By VP Prof. Osibanjo / R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of Me --john Legend-- Live Performance By Omoniyi At Lead City University Di by joedsuperstar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
NAIJAKOKO crew stormed Lead City University last week and was wowed with a musical performance by a graduate whose name is Omoniyi. He was officially invited for the inter rels dinner party as a guest artiste. Omoniyi who was once an undergraduate of Lead City University, but now a graduate got his audience thrilled by his wonderful performance which took place on 21st March, 2015 at the dinner party last week in Lead City University, Adeline Hall. Omoniyi has got the charisma, confidence and also passionate about what he does. Niyi did a live performance on "All of me" by John Legend. With a befitting sonorous voice of his, his performance was exhilaratingly scintillating. Watch Omoniyi's video performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55d7i7dkAnI

Source: http://www.naijakoko.com/2015/03/all-of-me-john-legend-live-performance-by-omoniyi-at-lead-city-university-dinner-party-video_26.html
Re: All Of Me --john Legend-- Live Performance By Omoniyi At Lead City University Di by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Talented Rapper Dante-r, Drops "Thankful" , Produces By Autoclave Records / Dope Beatz For Free (click) / A Good Vdeo Director Needed To Shoot A Video For My Song That Featured Solidstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.