Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Take Your Bath Properly. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Take Your Bath Properly. (15155 Views)

Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) / 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
There are still some people(grown) who don't know how to take their baths properly.. they just rub soap and pour water.. I find it funny and embarrassing that grown people, adults don't know how to shower. how will you teach ur kids?
Some ladies can't bath well, its a shame. even when they are menstruating, they use a pad for three days, and still don't bathe well! embarassed after they start complaining of body odor, or ur man starts complaining of how bad your body smells. we wouldn't want that, would we? no, that's why I'm gonna teach you guys how to bathe the proper way cheesy its gonna be very short.

Step 1- Get your stuff ready; sponge( to clean ur sponge, soak it in very hot water and dettol for an hour), Soap, shaving stick(new one), shaving cream, moisturizer, cold or warm water, dettol or any other antiseptic, deodorant, towel and face towel.

2- Rub shaving cream on your armpits and legs(if u are hairy there. men don't shave ur legs) and shave them. shave ur pubic hairs.

3- get into the bathtub and pour three cups or bowl of water on your body, starting from your face. this will make your skin soft and make it easy for the diets to be removed.

4- rub soap on your face. avoid the eyes and mouth. leave the soap on your face. also rub soap on problematic areas like your neck, armpits, elbow, asss and knees.

5- rub soap on ur sponge and scrub other areas. don't scrub hard to avoid injuries. scrub your body very well 2 times. don't touch your face yet.

6- now take ur face towel and gently clean ur face. never use sponge on ur face, cos the face's skin is sensitive and too soft.

7- pour water on your whole body until clean. use water alone (never add soap o) on your private part and anus.

8- pour ur final water and dry yourself with a soft towel before rubbing moisturizer. finally, apply a deodorant.

men, I'll advise u to be rubbing pears or Vaseline. it will make ur skin look fresh and young wink

I hope this can help those who can't bathe well. u can ask questions and add more.

note: I didn't copy this from anywhere. I made it up. therefore copyright z mine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good post

1 Like

Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Good post
thanksss
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
A tutorial video would be more effective.

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by delugadou(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
RickRichards:

Exactly! Na ur papa born u

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by ozoigbondu: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
l think i will understand better with the help of a video.Jump make a video of you undergoing your vairous steps upload it on youtube and post it here.lt will be much appreciated.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Teeboy22(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
There are still some people(grown) who don't know how to take their baths properly.. they just rub soap and pour water.. I find it funny and embarrassing that grown people, adults don't know how to shower. how will you teach ur kids?
Some ladies can't bath well, its a shame. even when they are menstruating, they use a pad for three days, and still don't bathe well! embarassed after they start complaining of body odor, or ur man starts complaining of how bad your body smells. we wouldn't want that, would we? no, that's why I'm gonna teach you guys how to bathe the proper way cheesy its gonna be very short.

Step 1- Get your stuff ready; sponge( to clean ur sponge, soak it in very hot water and dettol for an hour), Soap, shaving stick(new one), shaving cream, moisturizer, cold or warm water, dettol or any other antiseptic, deodorant, towel and face towel.

2- Rub shaving cream on your armpits and legs(if u are hairy there. men don't shave ur legs) and shave them. shave ur pubic hairs.

3- get into the bathtub and pour three cups or bowl of water on your body, starting from your face. this will make your skin soft and make it easy for the diets to be removed.

4- rub soap on your face. avoid the eyes and mouth. leave the soap on your face. also rub soap on problematic areas like your neck, armpits, elbow, asss and knees.

5- rub soap on ur sponge and scrub other areas. don't scrub hard to avoid injuries. scrub your body very well 2 times. don't touch your face yet.

6- now take ur face towel and gently clean ur face. never use sponge on ur face, cos the face's skin is sensitive and too soft.

7- pour water on your whole body until clean. use water alone (never add soap o) on your private part and anus.

8- pour ur final water and dry yourself with a soft towel before rubbing moisturizer. finally, apply a deodorant.

men, I'll advise u to be rubbing pears or Vaseline. it will make ur skin look fresh and young wink

I hope this can help those who can't bathe well. u can ask questions and add more.

note: I didn't copy this from anywhere. I made it up. therefore copyright z mine.

Nice one sister

keep it up

Tunde euro
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Chazzyboy: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
We need a totorial video
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by ghost1718(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
long story for A government workers like bankers and others.......... Pure water for head wash leg, the rest na history
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Why do you need a tutorial video for? is this place Youtube? or you can't take your bath? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice tips! for those who can't take their bath properly. grin
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 27, 2015
As a member of the rub soap and pour water clan.....thanks.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Bbglory(f): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
[/quote][quote author=RickRichards post=32036717]A tutorial video would be more effective.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Bbglory(f): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
. undecided .
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Why do you need a tutorial video for? is this place Youtube? or you can't take your bath? undecided
Lol...you're throwing barbs, eh? Just keep safe during this election period so I can return the favour.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Why so serious about this topic? I'm suspecting you o.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
You don see person wey no dey bath well before?
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

You don see person wey no dey bath well before?
no, have you?
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
no, have you?
yeah.
The Op (EroticAngelina) no dey bath well...
Last Bullet
That's why she created this thread to teach people like you...
But she no come put video tutorial.
Re: How To Take Your Bath Properly. by echelons(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=32035366]

I'm guilty of the above. I use sponge on my face.

7[b]- pour water on your whole body until clean. use water alone (never add soap o) on your private part and anus.
[/b]

I use soap everywhere o. Private or public. And I've never noticed any side effect.

I thought Vaseline is actually cheap, never knew it was made for guys. I'm going shopping for it next weekend.

Who really doesn't know how to bathe?

(1) (Reply)

Kokun Donates N500k To Lady Suffering From Artery Disease (Photos) / Photos of fire incident at Nafdac headquarters Abuja / COVID-19: Protocols And Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.