Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Advice Needed? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed? (394 Views)

Please Honest Advice Needed, Medical Lab. Sc Vs Optometry. / Advice Needed On Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering / Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
I want to study Biochemistry and at the same time get my music things going on. How best can both work at the same time?
Re: Advice Needed? by CrazyMan(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
starlingleanets:
I want to study Biochemistry and at the same time get my music things going on. How best can both work at the same time?
Believe me its not possible. No doubt you're going to be distracted and its definitely going to tell on you CGPA.

My advise is that you focus on your biochemistry program. Upon graduation, you can pursue your music career. At least your fans would respect you more when they discover that you're a graduate, and it could even open more financial doors considering the fame you should have by then.

This is just my opinion...Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
CrazyMan:

Believe me its not possible. No doubt you're going to be distracted and its definitely going to tell on you CGPA.

My advise is that you focus on your biochemistry program. Upon graduation, you can pursue your music career. At least your fans would respect you more when they discover that you're a graduate, and it could even open more financial doors considering the fame you should have by then.

This is just my opinion...Good luck.
thanks man dats exactly wot my gal said

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Do I Handle Crazy Glo Customer Care? / Breaking News: Sell Your Srap Or Used Battery / 7x Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.