Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (75829 Views)

Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by simplexvi: 6:08am On Mar 27, 2015
segzicres:
the security in this country is a joke
gt away.. the day JESUS will come will he tell u?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by niceguy7(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2015
BodyKiss:

Give condolence and shut that mouth. Blessing God for others misfortune.
U are sick upstairs. angry
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by niceguy7(m): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2015
adonismuller:
And here goes a st.upid christain fanatic...people died nd you are thanking God for saving the life of you and your family...so d people that died God doesn't love them and their family enough to save them? How do you expect them to feel if they see this your foolish comment! Human being died for crying out loud stop thanking God for letting others die and saving you and your family ....God loves all.....

R.I.P to the dead..
Is like ur sick upstairs....
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
paragon40:
you must be stupid, cant u see dead bodies u are still praising gej... gej is still alive, for d past 6 years he has not bn robbed....cuz he is d GCFR...I guess u know what dat means....RIP to d dead AND may GOD console there family and give them the heart to bear it....frankmishael u are a suspect....
u well so?

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by onyxo76(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
this is serious , so sad-unemployment and non payment of salaries for months .... God please guide my footsteps .
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by djmask(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
niceguy7:
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
Posts like this make me wonder how shallow Christians are. So those that lost their lives should do what to God? Always insensitive cry
niceguy7:
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
Posts like this make me wonder how shallow Christians are. So those that lost their lives should do what to God? Always insensitive
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
yumie:

You are very mad for that stupid statement, you dnt have conscience at all,father's are lying dead for offense they knw nothing about,rendering wives widows,children fatherless,mothers sorrowful when they should be eating frm their children nd all u fool could say is God bless GEJ, u are clueless nd heartless. Foolish nincompoop .
bcareful I'm not ur mate
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Dismissed sogaz at work
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by onyxo76(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Open letter to all who would like to earn $2 daily

Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert.Just click on the advert links and stay for about 8 seconds and close.
This is probably the easiest $2 you will ever earn, so sign up and invite your friends to share
in this programm.
There is NO SIGN UP FEE.
visit here to join ==>http:///LiQv0t
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Dismissed sojaz are na taking revenge...... God help dis country o
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Fourwinds: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2015
all armed robbers., u will reap what u sow ooo. imagine d waste of lives.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by 1miccza: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is crazy enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives undecided

Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate .... Peace shall forever elude them angry angry

May the souls of the victims find eternal peace...cry cry

Amen
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by justmag(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
And dudes still want to work at a bank. undecided
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by JustCare: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Owl is always in the new for this. The name of this town should be changed
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
scribespad:
For heavens sake, these dare devils should channel their powers to the corrupt leaders who have put Nigeria in this state. But for the high rate of unemployment in the country, Nigeria would have been safer....

This is what happens when graduates are churned out in their thousands every year w/o jobs...
To think that GIRLS were part of the robbers - young girls for that matter, future wives - is a sad situation. Why not channel this much energy and aggression to the bad leaders who have refused to do the needful? These robbers will know no peace as long as God lives!

They robbed for more than 1hr 30mins.....the guts!
In a country that has a government where the president's feeding budget is 1 billion naira, one would expect that wealth flows evenly.among the people and the margin between the rich and poor is not so wide... but what do we have? Money that should be used to equip our security officers have been used to buy private jets and cutlery sets in aso rock... I am so sad, I know how many times I passed through Owo during my service year, also how I visited banka in Owo same service year....to think it is the same Owo in the news today is sad, so sad...

I will applaud these jobless people turned robbers the day they channel their aggressiveness to the people who are sitting atop the country's progress.

Really .oh my gosh, so ladies where also involved in the robbery, this is pathetic and sad.. shocked
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Applaner: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
op, u self......

u get mind to snap DAT kind pic o

BT, how did robbers rob 3 banks uninterrupted

chei!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by flashyoba231(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Cnt bliv Tayo is gone mheen........RIP.. so sad
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Political thugs turn robbers when handed the right arsenal.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by torovictor(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Am in Owo town many people died,more than 25 people except police,and there were all shouting Allahu Aku Bau.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by mekybabe1: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Politicians using robbers to steal money and kill the innocent angry
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Forwetinnah: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
kingthreat:

You are a fool. People's lives were snuffed out for no reasona nd all you can say is this bullshit?

Who is this USELESS muppet?? My friend shut that slit on your face...is this any different from what BH has been doing to undermine the security of Nigeria and who are their sponsors??
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Forwetinnah: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:

Be sensitive, okay? People died, not everything is politics. Now bugger off or I get you banned!

-CramJones

Humour me...rubbish!! I'd like to see you try!!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by ElFenomeno1: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Terrible stuff...... I am speechless! cry
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Elebiju: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2015
phreakabit:
I don't think so, these guys are well organized and equipped, they cordoned off all entry and exits of the town the bank manager is my neighbor and I can't imagine the pains his wife and four children are experiencing now.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Elebiju: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
phreakabit:
I don't think so, those guys were well organized and equipped, they cordoned off all entry and exits of the town the bank manager is my neighbor and I can't imagine the pains his wife and four children are feeling now.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by phlio(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2015
frankmishael1:
may u die of hunger
pyco
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by ultravires(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2015
koligs:
R.i.p to this great friend of my friene...
Just got a call... sad mehn

I heard his birthday was just yesterday.... So sad, R. I. P to him
What a country!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by haywhyy(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is crazy enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives undecided

Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate .... Peace shall forever elude them angry angry

May the souls of the victims find eternal peace...cry cry
amen... .. .. .. .. ... .. .
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Rilwayn001: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
justmag:
And dudes still want to work at a bank. undecided

Life is a risk.

Tell me a company where this kind of incident can't happen?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Rilwayn001: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Elebiju:
I don't think so, those guys were well organized and equipped, they cordoned off all entry and exits of the town the bank manager is my neighbor and I can't imagine the pains his wife and four children are feeling now.

Did they actually escape?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Who is this USELESS muppet?? My friend shut that slit on your face...is this any different from what BH has been doing to undermine the security of Nigeria and who are their sponsors??

I can vouch, you're a total retarrd. Omo jati jati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.