Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (75885 Views)

Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Forwetinnah: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
kingthreat:

I can vouch, you're a total retarrd. Omo jati jati.

Comedian!! grin
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by torovictor(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Applaner:
op, u self......

u get mind to snap DAT kind pic o

BT, how did robbers rob 3 banks uninterrupted

chei!!!!!!!!!!!
na 4 banks dem dey rub
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Isholab(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Oh Lord continue to keep us, this is too much.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by simple4generall(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Rip
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by justmag(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Life is a risk.

Tell me a company where this kind of incident can't happen?

Is that even a question? I know tons of private firms that don't have problem.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
shinejackie:

Really .oh my gosh, so ladies where also involved in the robbery, this is pathetic and sad.. shocked

Yes, I was told by a friend whose family house is in Owo...Infact, someone was killed by the robbers in a filling station not far away from the person's house....it was really a bloody day
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
scribespad:

Yes, I was told by a friend whose family house is in Owo...Infact, someone was killed by the robbers in a filling station not far away from the person's house....it was really a bloody day

Chisooooosss.........l weep 4naija, l feel for the masses who are suffering as a result of the ineptitude of the stewpid and thieving politicians, can u imagine going about ur normal day to day routine and been killed by these silly bast.ards...... angry angry
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Skain(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2015
That's what the innocent gets when politicians gives arms to miscreants.
RIP to poor souls
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by niceguy7(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
Posts like this make me wonder how shallow Christians are. So those that lost their lives should do what to God? Always insensitive cry Posts like this make me wonder how shallow Christians are. So those that lost their lives should do what to God? Always insensitive
undecided wts dis 1 saying undecided
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Seun360(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its GEJ again.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by mansmith(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Owo is a den for thieves. In 2007 as I was traveling from Kaduna to Lagos by road, @ Owo , armed robbers blocked the road for over 6 hours and nobody did anything.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by tolulope0(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
adonismuller:
And here goes a st.upid christain fanatic...people died nd you are thanking God for saving the life of you and your family...so d people that died God doesn't love them and their family enough to save them? How do you expect them to feel if they see this your foolish comment! Human being died for crying out loud stop thanking God for letting others die and saving you and your family ....God loves all.....

R.I.P to the dead..

Who's this fool? If you escape such death you wld give thanks ! Ode
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by MrDoGood(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
koligs:

Liars everywhere.. u just pic - mix what I uploaded... smh
Seun go pay you?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is crazy enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives undecided

Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate .... Peace shall forever elude them angry angry

May the souls of the victims find eternal peace...cry cry
BIGGEST AMEN EVER!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
shinejackie:

Chisooooosss.........l weep 4naija, l feel for the masses who are suffering as a result of the ineptitude of the stewpid and thieving politicians, can u imagine going about ur normal day to day routine and been killed by these silly bast.ards...... angry angry

I am just so weak...It is so scary to imagine how people ran helter-skelter for safety only to still be gunned down. The pains, agony, cries and all....sad much.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribespad:

I am just so weak...It is so scary to imagine how people ran helter-skelter for safety only to still be gunned down. The pains, agony, cries and all....sad much.

embarassed cry embarassed...so sad....
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by paragon40(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
frankmishael1:
u well so?
na question now yes i am ok...if u doubt it ask ur Unckle........
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
yoruba boyz r deadly when robbing after enuf skunk weed...May d soul of d departed rest in peace
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
paragon40:
na question now yes i am ok...if u doubt it ask ur Unckle........
ok
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Saraha1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Elebiju:
I don't think so, those guys were well organized and equipped, they cordoned off all entry and exits of the town the bank manager is my neighbor and I can't imagine the pains his wife and four children are feeling now.

Don't tell me the branch manager his dead?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by tunnary(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
dats their own share of d national cake, for banks simultaneously, them try sha; i only blame dem d lives they snuffed out. Thers is no difference btwn them nd our so called leaders, they r all d same. In dis country only d brave ones get a share of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.