Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest (25521 Views)

Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Booyakasha(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Truth Results
Like for GEJ Share for GMB
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
In Omawumi's voice When breeze blow
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by suwailad(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
This one nairaland has made people to know who this man is. They are all yeye artists, they should go and die
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by oathman(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Bad leaders are elected by Good people who don't vote, Make sure you vote #VOTEWISELY #VOTENOTFIGHT #MARCH 28

Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
*In Omawumi's voice* When breeze blow
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by ProfGday(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Your life is your number one PVC Beloved, here are REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DIE FOR ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER ELECTIONS :

1. Former Governors Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi used to be political foes, now they belong to the same party. They are now friends yet some folks had died fighting for them.

2. Similarly, Former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola never befriended Governor Aregbesola; but now, they belong to the same party, yet some people had died for both. They are now friends.

3. Who would have thought that Atiku Abubakar would visit Baba Olusegun Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha. Politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when you have nothing at stake.

4. By this time next week, one of the two prominent Presidential candidates will emerge as Nigeria's President. His wife will become the first lady. His children will become VIP. You and I will return to our different jobs (journalism, care attendant, Banker, security, etc.). Life must continue.

VOTE, that is your obligation.
You do not owe anyone a duty to die. Value your life, if you are still alive you can be better than them.
Say no to violence! Say no to blood letting!
Make a choice with your PVC and let God enthrone a king.
I LOVE YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Most celebrities are too fettish that's why they die like chicken
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by AsanwaKC(f): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2015
story for the gods...
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by lebete3000: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm Juju priest shocked

So ds juju priest go dey sample Tonto abuna? Choi! Ppl dey enjoy oh
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by simdam500(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Story.... Tonto is shining and halima too is fvcking. What his business with the duo pvssy?

Face your music and

#awaitingDelectionResult
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Jeez..girls are going fetish now?! Eeeeeeew
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by expert101(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=38pt] undecided

I think they seperated becos of a big dick[/size]
[size=15pt]
Tonto and Halima love big diick[/size]

check it out www.naijapleasures.com

Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
iCant comment on such bull.shiit... i think i know tonto, na who be halimat? she fine?
back to work.. #dutycalls
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by AJOT99(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Hmm...this life.
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by DangotePikin: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Hilarious!!1
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by adedayourt(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2015
What is slavery??

Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Baroba(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
izzyboy10:
This guy's career as a musician is dead,so he is trying to use his numerous letters and "amebor" to draw attention to himself.

Trying to be relevant by any means, hoping that if he keeps taking pot shots at celebs more famous than him somehow, someone will reawaken his dead music career..

Mr Rock star find a day job, switching from crappy music to hack journalism ain't gonna cut it..
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by UjSizzle(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
pinkjacket9:
Who is etcetera
More like 'what is Etcetera' undecided Because I can't figure out if it's a human or a gossip channel.
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Mynd44: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

More like 'what is Etcetera' undecided Because I can't figure out if it's a human or a gossip channel.
He is an artiste..or used to be anyway since he has dumped singing for writting articles
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Rick9(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
What is Etcetera ?
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm Juju priest shocked
she was here.... grin
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by totorimi: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
ETCETERA, IS THAT NAME NIGERIAN. THE MAN NEEDS TO VISIT YABA LEFT
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by mimisplash1(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmm... am wowed.. :oHmmmm... am wowed..
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by octopusfreaky(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Amebo guy,,,but e get mind shaaaa....if those witches attack him,,,,,oyo lo wa oooo..
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
Jeez..girls are going fetish now?! Eeeeeeew
You aren't into fetish? I'm dissapointed.
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by lordhugo(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015

The juju will soon start to manifest!
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by isan(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
What is etcetera ?
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
RickRichards:

You aren't into fetish? I'm dissapointed.
are you?
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by alobam1: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:
Can someone tell me what made this guy popular in the first place ??
This guy should go get a life..

Is he popular?I doubt it. Tony tetuila sef dey popular pass him.even airforce1 Wey never release Hin album since 1920 sef dey popular pass am
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Airforce1(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
alobam1:

Is he popular?I doubt it. Tony tetuila sef dey popular pass him.even airforce1 Wey never release Hin album since 1920 sef dey popular pass am

grin grin
You're not serious o
Re: Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest by Missmossy(f): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
she was here.... grin
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid & Justus Esiri's Last Photo / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.