Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted (4591 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by miney: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, yesterday, posted the above photo of herself playing a lesbo role in a movie on her Instagram page, she wasn’t expecting any negative comments from her fans, as she was only acting a movie role. But to her disbelief, some fans still came at Halima, saying she shouldn’t be posting such pictures.
Some of the comments pissed Halima off that she deleted them and slammed the fans right back. Read below. Meanwhile, do you see anything wrong with the above photo? see the blast below

source and more photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/fans-took-on-actress-halima-abubakar.html

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
I've seen girls romance each other while I watch

Trust me its cool.

All I did was puff my cuban ciggar, sip my henessy and enjoy the show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Choi
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Baroque(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
But is she a lesbian?
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by doyinisaac(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
some Nigerians and hypocrisy is like bread and beans.

8 Likes

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by sissylucy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol..she was just in character

but y she go post am,she don forget Nigerians like to dey drink paracetamol on top person headache

2 Likes

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by sissylucy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Baroque:
But is she a lesbian?

who are u asking?
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Lilshorecords(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
na true. She doesnt need to post the pic.

1 Like

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by sinaj(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol I love her reply smiley
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by doyinisaac(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Baroque:
But is she a lesbian?
ask her na...u and her dey fight??
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
hmmn
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Baroque(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
sissylucy:

who are u asking?
The person that posted & made it a news..
& you! You seems distressed by the news & my question..
Are you one of them?
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I've seen girls romance each other while I watch

Trust me its cool.

All I did was puff my cuban ciggar, sip my henessy and enjoy the show.
grin dream on undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
grin dream on undecided
Mtchew
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Khd95(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dats wot u get wen u becom a celebrity,d public we dictate to u on wot to do nd wot not to do...
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Mtchew
hold on, we boiling Gala for ya undecided
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
hold on, we boiling Gala for ya undecided
Did you miss your period what undecided
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Did you miss your period what undecided
grin not like it matters, weirdo undecided
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
grin not like it matters, weirdo undecided
grin grin grin kiss
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

grin grin grin kiss
grin gerarahia mehnnnnnn angry tongue
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by abat4real37(f): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Baroque:
But is she a lesbian?
did you even read the post? Or is it that hard to understand?
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

not till you kiss my rossy asss baby undecided
not on ya life, Chika undecided
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
not on ya life, Chika undecided
my name is not chika
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by forandy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
sinaj:
Lol I love her reply smiley
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by asvpChuu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

my name is not chika
....buzz-off will ya, Chuka warefa sad angry sad
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
....buzz-off will ya, Chuka warefa sad angry sad
i ask again

Is it that time of the month hhmn?

Cuz I dey my own jeje you quote me
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

i ask again

Is it that time of the month hhmn?

Cuz I dey my own jeje you quote me
...wanna get some? You commented, making women look petty, boy, be truthful to yourself. You got sister/s, I know. Rubbish. 'Cuban Cigar' undecided
I know by now, you've promptly arranged one to snap to show grin angry grin grin
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Baroque(f): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
abat4real37:
did you even read the post? Or is it that hard to understand?

yea! I read & understood it very well.

Why is she sounding/behaving like an idiot when she knows that she's not a lesbian?

Why will she delete anybody? Does they force her to upload the picture
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...wanna get some? You commented, making women look petty, boy, be truthful to yourself. You got sister/s, I know. Rubbish. 'Cuban Cigar' undecided
I know by now, you've promptly arranged one to snap to show grin angry grin grin

youre crazy
Go away
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

youre crazy
Go away
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
....would a, if I were grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is Anything Wrong With This Wedding Dress / Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless / Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.