Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? (40422 Views)

See This Davido Lookalike / Davido's Baby Mama Displayed Her Boobs For Davido(photo,video) / This Davido And Psquare Fight Sha,na Wa O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Dragonking: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Dragonking: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
The guy's dicck is rising ready for fvck. money is gud grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by sokotoburundi(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Like they always say in naija; body no be firewood o grin

Singer Davido looked like he was having a hard-on while on set with this sexy, thick looking Ghanaian lady.

This photo was on the set of the video shoot of D Black’s yet to be released single “Carry Go” featuring the Omo Baba Olowo himself.

Niceeee one!!! smiley
wey ur album? u dey use NLers do is coming u dey here dey do aproko abt ur fellow artist, aproko no dey pay.
airforce where is your album?
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by radiorebel(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Wat da fck........
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by AIZubair(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
You cant blame him. Any guy wey hold dat kind waist him prick must stand
You're sick o! Chei!

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Tolubory(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy Kilode
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by richard870(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
His weewee looks tiny embarassed .... If na erectionn him get so, that means his flaccid peniss must be very microscopic undecided

As per the babe.... hmmmmm..... she sweet as candy cry.... I fit die ontop her matter sef cry embarassed

Make him handle ur babe, na dat time u go knw say small 'gala' can do wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
softysparky:
Two dwarfs.
just checked ur dp, u are full definition of beauty...wow let's b fwends
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Hermanie(m): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

I see a Nigerian artist and a Big booty Ghanian rokiatu !!! Dats all !!

Dats all
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by onila(f): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2015
lexychuks:
Her legs though... Mehn! Any guy that wouldn't react as Davido did is gay and should serve 14yrs minimum grin
grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by onila(f): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Singer Davido looked like he was having a hard-on while on set with this sexy, thick looking Ghanaian lady.

This photo was on the set of the video shoot of D Black’s yet to be released single “Carry Go” featuring the Omo Baba Olowo himself.

Niceeee one!!! smiley
shes Kenyan not Ghanaian
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by jaydude(f): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Niceeee one!!! smiley

Is this where u are rehearsing for your album ehn? undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by adolphusberit(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1 na this kind discussion u dey always dey like i dey suspect u ....
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Airforce1(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2015
adolphusberit:
Airforce1 na this kind discussion u dey always dey like i dey suspect u ....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by ellahzy(f): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2015
This is an Old pic 2013 or thereabout.

the trouser is not his size. #longerThanHisLegs #bigger
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Isomerizm(m): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Plus u be goat oo. as he penis small reach he is Chopping girls no one in your generation can ever even get close to .
His networth is probably bigger than the entire investment of every single member of your family.idiot.!! Your Monicker says it all.The little Money the Family is getting from the gala u get ,u shorten d ration and borrow credit from mtn to start spittin rubbish here .
Go and work hard to be successful and stop behaving like A starved slowpoke..
Even if people call you a fool, try your best to prove em wrong...[b][/b]
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Isomerizm(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Plus u be goat oo. as he penis small reach he is Chopping girls no one in your generation can ever even get close to .
His networth is probably bigger than the entire investment of every single member of your family.idiot.!! Your Monicker says it all.The little Money the Family is getting from the gala u get ,u shorten d ration and borrow credit from mtn to start spittin rubbish here .
Even if people call you a fool, try your best to prove em wrong...

5 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by kayalla(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
His weewee looks tiny embarassed .... If na erectionn him get so, that means his flaccid peniss must be very microscopic undecided

As per the babe.... hmmmmm..... she sweet as candy cry.... I fit die ontop her matter sef cry embarassed

it is not ere*ction yet its only sign of ere*ction cheesy
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by jaydude(f): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2015
kayalla:

it is not ere*ction yet its only sign of ere*ction cheesy

Expert well done o grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 27, 2015
that girl is HOT.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by NobleG1(m): 1:22am On Mar 27, 2015
The girl bu ikpu ikpu.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by sampsondeen(m): 1:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

omg! ds is too much
d guy jes said wah he observed ni naw

Iam sure yhu re a davido die hard fan

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by kayalla(f): 1:54am On Mar 27, 2015
jaydude:

Expert well done o grin

tank u ma, i de try explain give the questioneer. i try abi cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by bamite(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Una well done o. Na General RickRichards be this, and I've come to find out why you are staring at another man's junk. 14 years........
Good question
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by V0lv0(f): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2015
onila:
shes Kenyan not Ghanaian
lol exactly. But some people think any girl that has a big bum is Ghanaian grin grin. This is the Kenyan lady who bleached herself Vera Sidika
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by wizard01(m): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2015
He should have worn a brief b4 de boxer to avoid a situation like this.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by kingwhiz(m): 4:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
Water undecided
SPACE BOOKING ALERT!!!

...plus garri, milk and groundnut

You've got great eyes though....

kiss me with those lips please
embarassed
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Kangol99(m): 5:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Kangol99(m): 5:16am On Mar 27, 2015
lol.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by phabulux: 6:07am On Mar 27, 2015
suwailad:
Only in Nairaland a 2013 picture becomes a hungry blogger news that makes fp because of traffic and love of money

which lazy musician is that, since 2013 the single is still unreleased?

You beat me to it!

The d-umb fo-ol musta missed that 2013. If he saw it, he wouldn't have made the mistake of presuming that we were all gullible.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by simdam500(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2015
pharmow: After all he's human

Abi!!! Not just human sef but a real man
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2015
The picture says 2013, 2 years ago....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.