Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? (40416 Views)

See This Davido Lookalike / Davido's Baby Mama Displayed Her Boobs For Davido(photo,video) / This Davido And Psquare Fight Sha,na Wa O (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Dreyl(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
softysparky:
Two dwarfs.

Davido is even taller than her without her high heels cheesy
please can you tell me why your bréast is very flat?

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by DeKasablanca(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

Good Sir, the topic for discussion here is his peniss erectionn, not his money or success undecided

So please spare me the 'Sermon on the Mount' smiley

*modified

So the op above me who I quoted, ran mad in the middle of the night and started barking and dripping saliva like a rabid dog.. embarassed ......

This op is truly the scandalous result of a goat's artificial insemination by spermm diluted with kerosene and maggot faeces embarassed
..... Totally lacking in primary comprehension capabilities, and now the imbecille had to run mad too cry cry

May his departed brains Rest in Peace cry
Many are mad but few are roaming ni oro guy yen
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by jaymiebee(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Davido kini don dey vex.... Joystick no go put person for wahala.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by misshoree(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Omo u gat it,this gel z so endowed
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by haywhyy(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

I see a Nigerian artist and a Big booty Ghanian rokiatu !!! Dats all !!
Plus u be goat oo. as he penis small reach he is Chopping girls no one in your generation can ever even get close to .
His networth is probably bigger than the entire investment of every single member of your family.idiot.!! Your Monicker says it all.The little Money the Family is getting from the gala u get ,u shorten d ration and borrow credit from mtn to start spittin rubbish here .
Go and work hard to be successful and stop behaving like A starved slowpoke..
chai.. .. lol.. . data too much na
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Plus u be goat oo. as he penis small reach he is Chopping girls no one in your generation can ever even get close to .
His networth is probably bigger than the entire investment of every single member of your family.idiot.!! Your Monicker says it all.The little Money the Family is getting from the gala u get ,u shorten d ration and borrow credit from mtn to start spittin rubbish here .

Guy calm down,see as u dey vex because him cuss davido preek,abi u be davido lover nii,u dey succck hin preek nii? Calm down jare
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by pbs4real(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
softysparky:
Two dwarfs.

Davido is even taller than her without her high heels cheesy
lyk say u tall pass them.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by limmo(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls Nigerians, erection day is tomorrow and dat should be on our minds not Davido's election. grin
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
It nor concern me.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Eniqurl(f): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
SPACE BOOKING ALERT!!![/b]

...plus garri, milk and groundnut

You've got great eyes though....

kiss me with those lips please
embarassed[/quote] Nairaland cool tongue
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by Bowaley17(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
K
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

see what inferiority complex has done to you
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by cirmuell(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Is this a human? So mannerless.

Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by hustla(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
the thing small sha
Re: Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? by bellabae(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
The coming of Jesus Christ is at hand

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos)