Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Evang. Reinhard Bonnke Prayer For Nigeria Towards The Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evang. Reinhard Bonnke Prayer For Nigeria Towards The Election (414 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evang. Reinhard Bonnke Prayer For Nigeria Towards The Election by yinkuscious(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA by Reinhard Bonnke
(Please pray with me and respond.)

Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus and pray for the well-being of the great nation of Nigeria. You are God and no human occasion is insignificant to you. You come in at every crisis point. I pray for tolerance and peace in the upcoming election and that your will be done. I also pray that the howling winds of death and destruction through Boko Haram will die down. You said in the Book of Exodus “when I see the blood, I will pass over you.” Each one of Your children is beyond the reach of the powers of hell, witches, and spells, curses, demons and war. The principalities and powers in heavenly places cannot touch Your people while we rest beneath the banner of the precious blood of Jesus our Savior, our Passover Lamb. Your protection surrounding us is impenetrable and invulnerable. Let Your wonderful face shine love, peace and prosperity upon Nigeria and all its wonderful people, especially the Family of God. In Jesus’ Name I pray. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses The Light Is Getting Brighter / South African Girl Nabbed Before She Joins The Islamic State / Our Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.