Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. (11385 Views)

How To Answer The 40 Toughest Job Interview Questions / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by fidel9871: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls i wanna know, does dragnet make use of negative marking.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
fidel9871:
pls i wanna know, does dragnet make use of negative marking.
no.DAT thinking made me fail d only dragnet I did. Guess all u dunno.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by phyllosilicate(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
faith2ogesco:
we all hv our opinions. Trust me if u wrote UA workforce 2nd test for uac, u for speak in tongues.
I can still remember that day, what pained the most is my 6K transport fare. After writing the test I was just thinking of the many things I could have done with the money.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I can still remember that day, what pained the most is my 6K transport fare. After writing the test I was just thinking of the many things I could have done with the money.
lol.where did u travel from
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
McKinsey and company U fit get ZERO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by bodivi: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
procter and gamble engineering test, they will tell you 2-5 passed out of like 400 candidates

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by phyllosilicate(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
faith2ogesco:
lol.where did u travel from
From Benin, that amount include to and fro and transportation within lagos.

After test I went to LUTH were I stayed, I was hungry so asked my friend to show me were I would get food to buy, He pointed to a place. Thinking it's a student environment like UNIBEN were things are cheap, I went there to eat a plate of rice and coke, nai them nak me bill of 1k, my eye change.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by kinghold(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
E b like say una never write VLA test b4 :-XE b like say una never write VLA test b4
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:

From Benin, that amount include to and fro and transportation within lagos.

After test I went to LUTH were I stayed, I was hungry so asked my friend to show me were I would get food to buy, He pointed to a place. Thinking it's a student environment like UNIBEN were things are cheap, I went there to eat a plate of rice and coke, nai them nak me bill of 1k, my eye change.

1k choi shocked
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pomzy:
McKinsey and company
U fit get ZERO
did deir practice test..wasn't funny sha
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by mroyato(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
There was this year when I was in my finals in school, McKinsey organised a career talk for final year students and asked us to take their aptitude test after the fair..Ladies and gentlemen, those questions were prepared in Pluto. After unsuccessful attempt to answer any of the first 10 questions correctly, I left the premises calmly. That test is the toughest I have ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by roughdiamond(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
The above comments make me wonder why our precious years were wasted in school.I got Dragnet invite for aptitute test,got their past questions but I can't understand the language.I had to go&drink yesterday after studying the questions without comprehension.Something has to be done about this otherwise school curriculum should be changed.pls friends wish me well for my exam on 23

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
roughdiamond:
The above comments make me wonder why our precious years were wasted in school.I got Dragnet invite for aptitute test,got their past questions but I can't understand the language.I had to go&drink yesterday after studying the questions without comprehension.Something has to be done about this otherwise school curriculum should be changed.pls friends wish me well for my exam on 23
23. Na NBC shey...am writing too..
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by onoriode111(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
plz can I get d dragnet NBC past questions?? my mail: ekaonos@yahoo.com
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by roughdiamond(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
faith2ogesco:
23. Na NBC shey...am writing too..
Yeah,success bro
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
roughdiamond:
Yeah,success bro
same2ya
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by emanjayz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dragnet on point.....
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2015
emanjayz:
Dragnet on point.....
dem dey learn...mckinsey never boss ur head b4

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Valentinooo: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
The problem is that our syllabus is quite different from all those ones. They don't even go near the normal simultaneous, quadratic, bearing, set, trigonometry we used to know.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by jstringz(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Was Nigerian Breweries in 2012 for me. I dont know how I passed that test self. lol
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2015
faith2ogesco:
dem dey learn...mckinsey never boss ur head b4
Wen I saw Mckinney practice questions I started asking my self the kinda job dy do undecided.... I think it's d hardest I'll ever see...
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2015
geobukky:

Wen I saw Mckinney practice questions I started asking my self the kinda job dy do undecided.... I think it's d hardest I'll ever see...
I swear...I was like WTF shocked is dis
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by kunlexyfred(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Selwin256:
Who wrote DSS aptitude test That was something
I thought I was the only one who DSS test gave headache. shocked
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by adhominem(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
lol..the comments here ehn...for me..McKinsey holds the ace. Wrote the PST two years ago. I didn't know how I got back home after severe headache attacked me. Got dropped after the second round of interviews...writing it again this year though
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
adhominem:
lol..the comments here ehn...for me..McKinsey holds the ace. Wrote the PST two years ago. I didn't know how I got back home after severe headache attacked me. Got dropped after the second round of interviews...writing it again this year though
wen is it coming out.I really wanna challenge myself...DAT thing mad sha.. 16/30 while practising..wetin go happen insyd hall.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith2ogesco:
wen is it coming out.I really wanna challenge myself...DAT thing mad sha.. 16/30 while practising..wetin go happen insyd hall.
U tried... Omo an average student will score zero for that tin... It's widely regarded as the toughest cos the day I saw it, I was actually looking for trouble by consulting Google for the hardest aptitude test so I cud flex muscle... Behold na the muscle flex me... Wen I saw the question I b like 'don't bother' the headache I had from number 1 I couldn't do d rest
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith2ogesco:
adhominem:
U tried... Omo an average student will score zero for that tin... It's widely regarded as the toughest cos the day I saw it, I was actually looking for trouble by consulting Google for the hardest aptitude test so I cud flex muscle... Behold na the muscle flex me... Wen I saw the question I b like 'don't bother' the headache I had from number 1 I couldn't do d rest
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
geobukky:

rotflmao..u got me crack in bro
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by olaolu39(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Try meristem verbal and quantitative... MERISTEM 2nd test
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by lantessy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'm just here to read people's comments and learn. I have done only written dragnet out of the 3 listed.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by oluwanoni: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Xcely:
Truely Dragnet, SHl and Workforce are tough, but the McKinsey Problem Solving Test PST remains the toughest (especially for first takers) of all aptitude tests I have encountered. Firstly, McK only invites 4.0 GPA+ candidates to sit their test. Interestingly, the average pass rate of these tests is around 8% of any given group. One time at Stanford, 400 candidates with 3.5+ (/4) GPAs sat the PST. Of that number only 6 got an offer. One time at CU, 100 took the test and only 1 dude got an offer. Now if that's not tough, I wonder what is. Also bear in mind they've been ranked as the company with the world's toughest recruitment process- ahead of Google, Rollsroyce and Thoughtworks. You could give the PST a shot if you think you're up to it. smiley

Oboy I wrote that test, it's the hardest ever, for workforce and the rest with a little hardwork and intelligence youlld scale through.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by kaboninc(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dragnet is the easiest of them all. Then the SHL and this company used by Shell...I've forgotten the name though.

From what I've gathered, Mckinsey is the toughest. The questions are very tricky, sly and technical with just a slip and you've failed all questions. Requires strong logical and reasoning abilities. 26 questions in all, 3 case scenarios. This is not for the average student.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2018 – See How Much Pays Naval Officers / Kranite Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.