Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (11312 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by IyaTola: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2023
From DM

Good morning Madam,

Please I need your advice.
I work in Sokoto but am thinking of relocating to either Lagos or Abuja for greener pasture, to go hustle and search for better job.

Please what your take on this.

6 Likes

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by QuinModah(f): 2:38am On Sep 09, 2023
=N=80,000 job in Sokoto is equivalent to =N=400k job in Abuja or Lagos when you take into consideration cost of living like accommodation, transport and feeding most especially in Lagos.

If you already have the job you can go otherwise 'hold the vulture when you get for hand before you begin find local fowl when you never see catch'.

Oga! This country hard now. Please πŸ™ manage the one you see with your physical eyes.

Good morning!

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by MrsTwrite(f): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2023
QuinModah:
=N=80,000 job in Sokoto is equivalent to =N=400k job in Abuja or Lagos when you take into consideration cost of living like accommodation, transport and feeding most especially in Lagos.

If you already have the job you can go otherwise 'hold the vulture when you get for hand before you begin find local fowl when you never see catch'.

Oga! This country hard now. Please πŸ™ manage the one you see with your physical eyes.

Good morning!

You have said it all.πŸ’―

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by MrsTwrite(f): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2023
She should stick with the one she has.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by 9japride(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Before you relocate, make sure you have gotten a job already in Abuja.
If you are in your early 20s, you can take the risk. But if not, save enough money from your current job before thinking of relocating.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Making decision that pertains one’s career is very important, it is normal to be confused and also in the multitude of counsel there is safety.

Going to Abuja to seek the unknown is a bold step no doubt, but a 80,000 start in sokoto is not bad at all.
Experience sets you out and increases your value. There is high tendency you get a salary review if you put in a lot of effort towards your work. 80,000 will pay up bills and you eat well after all life is cheap in sokoto. As I am presently I can’t go to Abuja for 300,000 it has to be 500,000 above and that might be due to many factors.

Start somewhere and honestly 80,000 will do a lot, considered it as a place of building. Get certifications and relevant experience that will take you to Abuja, most importantly build relationships.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by boldx(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2023
You need to think about building a career or just having a means of income. What are you looking for in the big picture?

Abuja is a place of opportunities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2023
80k in Sokoto should be 120k equivalent in Abuja.

If you're single and you're sure of securing a job with 150k+ in Abj then I'd advise you relocate and then rent an apartment in a less expensive part of Abuja. Let's say Zuba, then see how life goes on from there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by captaininiobong(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2023
My brother hold the one you see with your eyes. Abuja isn't street of gold. Since I finish NYSC I've submitted cv tire. Even my pastor linked me to a big woman that offers job here, I send CV give her uptil now I never hear from her. I am only surviving on my online skills. So hold what you have bro.

I'm not discouraging you but make sure you have gotten job here before you come.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Ceasarceasar: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2023
QuinModah:

Good morning!

Calm down madam..

How is 80k job equivalent to 400k job in Abuja ..

That's a big lie...I stay in the north

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by LegallyBlunt: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Calm down madam..

You can imagine. She didn't even say 80k equivalent 120k or at most 130k. We play too much in this country.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Woodshot: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
captaininiobong:
My brother hold the one you see with your eyes. Abuja isn't street of gold. Since I finish NYSC I've submitted cv tire. Even my pastor linked me to a big woman that offers job here, I send CV give her uptil now I never hear from her. I am only surviving on my online skills. So hold what you have bro.

I'm not discouraging you but make sure you have gotten job here before you come.

What online skills? Care to elucidate.

In other News: I am presently buying LinkedIn account.
WhatsA.pp 070 36 19 61 84

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by CodeTemplar: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Content cree-ay-torrrrrrs.

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by captaininiobong(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Woodshot:

What online skills? Care to elucidate.

In other News: I am presently buying LinkedIn account.
WhatsA.pp 070 36 19 61 84

I do Amazon kdp and copywriting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Woodshot: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
captaininiobong:

Let's relate bro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by burp18: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Calm down madam..

You just spoke my mind. She didn't even say 150-180k. 400kπŸ˜† Makes you think us living in the North can survive on 5k in a month.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Styluss: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sokoto
IyaTola:
From DM
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Djkayzee231(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Woodshot:

Let's relate bro...
I’m also interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Fab21: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Most people do say that to succeed in life, you need to go out from your comfort zone ? But the question is, is there any comfort zone if you're born in a struggling family?

Of course, it's good to take a bold step. However, I'll advise you to stick to that 80k job in sokoto. Abuja or Lagos you're going to, you've not gotten the job, yet. Imagine if you resign and move to Abuja and Lagos without any Job; it will be frustrating and disastrous.

I don't know what you desire ?

But I'll still advise you stick to that 80k for now.

It's not easy out there if you don't get a stable income.

I've been surviving on my Freelancing Skills..

Pls don't lose your job ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by boldx(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Calm down madam..

Please help me ask this person you quoted oh.

What will I do in Sokoto with an 80k job? Go to work and come back without looking for other opportunities. Except if you want to establish a business but think well. E get why!
Can the OP answer these questions?
a) which discipline is the OP? Most likely teaching...

b) Does it mean there are no teaching jobs in the south?
c) If it is not teaching, are you going to spend 3 to 5 years there in Sokoto just because there are not jobs in Abuja or in the south.

d) if you do, most likely you will have a stunted growth in your career

The first 5 years thereabout after youth service, it may not be easy but once you know what you are supposed to do whether job or business, you are on your path to a steady growth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by IyaTola: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
wink
captaininiobong:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Stay Sokoto who hustle help for Abuja
Abi you are an agbero

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by zoedew: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Stay in Sokoto with that 80k.

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Authoreety: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Single or
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Neduzze5(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
What kind of Job??
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Ombudsman1: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
QuinModah:

Good morning!

80K JOB IN SOKOTO EQUIVALENT TO 400K IN ABUJA. ME THINKS YOU ARE HIGH OR SOMETHING.

YOU DO THINK SOKOTO IS SOME SLUM OR A PLACE WITHOUT CLASS ELSE I WONDER WHY SUCH EXAGGERATION OF VERY HIGH MAGNITUDE.

ADVICE PROPERLY BUT MAKE UNA NO DEY BLOW SOMETHING OUT OF PROPORTION ABEG. ITS ALREADY COMMON SENSE THAT HE SHOULD TAKE THE JOB HE HAS ALREADY AT HAND WHEREVER IT IS IN THE COUNTRY DOESN'T MATTER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Judolisco(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Better stay in sokoto
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Skillsnigeria: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by realestate99: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
80k job in Sokoto is okay, at least you are not leaving known for unknown and Abuja is not even up there for hustling but if you are a Christian in Sokoto, avoid any form of public gathering where religious sentiments are being discussed. Just keep an extremely low profile and you should be cool.

4 Likes

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Georgejeez: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Will be reading comments .

Currently having cold feet on this Abuja relocation stuff next year,,, don't wanna waste my life trying to pay bills
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Tboymessiah(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sokoto na Wahala!!! 24/7 state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eco Bank Is Shortlisting! / Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.