Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) (38308 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Jim Iyke Spotted With Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State (pic) / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
The next in line.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
The girl @the back looks like him,maybe the sister.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Jim Iyke is currently in Birmingham on official assignment. I pray he thinks home when marriage surfaces in his itinerary. Meanwhile, the lady seem enchanted.

https://instagram.com/p/0s-i2glBND/
https://instagram.com/p/0c6lUJlBEq/

And the heavens came down....and glory filled everyone's soul.

Rejoice....because a Black man is chatting with a white woman.

And they were dancing in the streets of Abuja.......

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2015
What the hell is the hype about this guy sef?? He irritates the Jesus out of me angry

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by ultra001(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2015
See yrself nw, u don allow make Nadia go u con dey console urself wit whity,i sorry 4 u when u no dey serious.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
steppins:
He seems to have a thing with fair ladies.
i don't understand yy dark guys come for fair ladies.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by emmaihunzeyah: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2015
plsss nairalanders listen to this very important information give ur life to christ till then Gej till 2019
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2015
steppins:
He seems to have a thing with fair ladies.
e tire me tooo,,,dark guys always coming for light skinned girls...
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by dafuturis(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2015
The lovely girl behind is Jim's kid sister.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
The white lady is average.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
e tire me tooo,,,dark guys always coming for light skinned girls...

Are you fair?
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
I hear Jim Iyke sabi beat person very well oo, let the white lady beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by walexGodson(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Why is d girl at d back thinking na?abi she don tire for Jim life

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by oadaji: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
You call her beautiful cos she's white.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by 989900: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Seriously?

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
You won't understand....na we know.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Popemax(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
I so much like Jim.....swagger man....God win in his life
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by jaymiebee(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
I wish this could solve the problem of our country.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Missonas(f): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Like magnet..opposite attracts
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Good for him o
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice cut Jim. You are starting to blend. smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by simdam500(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Isn't he going to vote? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by mmsen: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2015
OP you have a peculiar understanding of the word 'beauty'.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by rhames(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Make una mind una business a beg. Let him live his life any how he wants. At least he is still an achiever and he is not a baby. Who no like better thing?
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
So, where is Nadia Buari? grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Playboy!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Playboy! Oh casanova!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by ojeffo: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
The only thing wey me see for this picture na the very pretty yummy lips sitting right in the back.
Careful wat u wish for bro...dt could be a dude
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till Jim Iyke gets married..
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Faraidi:
this guy is more foolish than Buhari,he should go and take care of his wife that just put to bed.
is people like you that abuses their grand father at home, repent.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) by UncleGreg: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
i am sure he didn't finish his deliverance that day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage / King Ayo Balogun Is WizKid's Lookalike In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.