Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My (1285 Views)

Who Is Richer Between Seun Osewa, Nairaland And Linda Ikeji, / Does Anyone Know Anything About Mall For Africa? / I Want To Be A Recharge Cards Agent Who Can Direct Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2009
i have designed several blogs for myself and for people. my problem now is how i can get people to see my blogs. i have contents for different people of different ages but don't know how to promote the blogs. i have done several things but they seem not to be working out. pls guys, i need useful information. thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My by steadycash: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
hello guy

you can get traffic to your site with article marketing all you need to do is just send article to this free article directories like www.articlebase.com, www.goarticles.com,www.isnare.com there many of this site that you can send articles to when you send article to this site when people that is searching for something similar to your topic they will see your article and click on your website and another method to use is through social bookmark or by pinginging your site and there are many method to get traffic to your website so if you need more info on this just send me your email to earnsteadyincome@yahoo.com
Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My by jamebond: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2009
It not easy, but with more hard work, and the mind set you will get more traffic. So lat start from my side.

Am into adsense and I have friends that are also into adsense. We can do something. send me your E-mail id to realokans@gmail.com

or my chart Id is kennyokans@yahoo.com

my Phone number is 07031319220

let's discuse on how we friend can generate traffic.
Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My by jamebond: 2:50am On Jan 27, 2009
It not easy, but with more hard work, and the mind set you will get more traffic. So lat start from my side.

Am into adsense and I have friends that are also into adsense. We can do something. send me your E-mail id to realokans@gmail.com

or my chart Id is kennyokans@yahoo.com

my Phone number is 07031319220 smiley

let's discuse on how we friend can generate traffic.
Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Direct Traffic To My by senthilvel: 7:57am On May 17, 2011
if you have a sound knowledge about on-page and off-page optimization work then you can visit this page; - http://www.amousia.com/2009/11/online-website-business-optimization-2/

i have shared the experimented success technique to get massive traffic to your business website or web portal.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Mds For Nationalised Banks / Do You Have An Idea About Cab Business in Lagos? / How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.