Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free] (1267 Views)

Invest In Domain Name Flipping (My Personal Experience) / Domain Name Flipping Business- All You Need To Know / How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free] by infotails: 11:14pm On May 06, 2013
How To Flip A Domain Name And Make Huge Profit From It..........So The Question Is
How Do You Flip a Domain Name?
There are two practical ways to flip domain names for profit:

Buy a domain name and sell it without developing the website, which I'll tell you more about in just a moment.
Buy a domain name and build the website, place ads on it, practice good SEO by adding keyword-rich articles, videos and other useful content, get it ranked on search engines like Google or Bing, and then sell it.

The first step to flipping a domain name like this for profit is to pick a niche that you are comfortable with.

You will agree with me that this post will get boring if it gets long..
so i will leave a link that will lead you to THE INTERNET GURUS LODGE where this post is coming from

source http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-flip-domain-name-and-make-huge.html

This free article is still coming to you from www.joingurus..com
The blog that offers free tutorial on HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA
Drop your questions there if you have any

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Affiliate Program Has Been Launched / Stone Paper Machines Suppliers In India / Fruitmania: Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.