Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. (1132 Views)

Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
An unusual baby boy with ’12’ birthmark on his forehead born in Johannesburg, South Africa left his parents and doctors puzzle
Baby Hanru van Niekerk’s was born on November 11 and some believe that he may have arrived a day early judging by his unusual ’12’ birthmark. And although the birthmark appeared right in middle of Hanru’s forehead, his family noticed the number only a few days later when they brought the baby home.
His great-grandmother Catherine Jooste, 70, said: “My youngest daughter was the first one to see it and she said there is a 1 and a 2 on his forehead. We did not worry about it, his doctor said it will fade as he gets older.” According to dermatologist Patrice Hyde, babies can develop birthmarks before or shortly after birth, they usually fade or disappear completely over time
Babies can develop birthmarks before or shortly after birth
She said:“Hemangiomas are a bunch of tiny blood vessels that grow in a specific area on the skin — that’s why they usually look red or purple. No one knows what causes blood vessels to group together, but it’s good to know that most birthmarks aren’t a sign of any kind of illness and usually don’t hurt at all.”

Re: Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by delishpot: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Mine was born with No 1 on the forehead. wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2015
One of the 12 disciples
Re: Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
One of the 12 disciples
Story..i don't think there's anything religion related about this....
Re: Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
slyIsaac:

Story..i don't think there's anything religion related about this....
and u believed i am serious?
Re: Shocking!!!.....baby Born With Number 12 On His Fore Head.. by Deprince2656(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Na wa ooh! Dis na end time pikin ooh

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finger (okro) Cure For Diabetes / Slapping The Elbow Pit Saves The Life Of A Heart Attack Victim / How Moringa Can Help Improve Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.