Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! (1331 Views)

Why I Propagate Islam - Funlola Aofiyebi Raimi / 13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by denigma2(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Assalam alaykum beloved brothers and sisters
I am sure most people reading this are eagerly waiting for tomorrow so that they can cast their votes, exercise their rights and most importantly drive out the corrupt leadership that has been the source of Fitnah for so long.
Those were my thoughts as well until I had a heart to heart discussion with a brother ( may Allah preserve him in goodness) 2 days ago about voting in a democratic system
Before then, I had read the fatwas of come prominent scholars and faqihs on voting and concluded that
1. I am doing this with a good intention,
2.I am picking the lesser of 2 'evils',
3. If we don't get involved, we would not have a say in governance and would eventually be overrun by the non Muslims in our land,
4. Everyone is doing it, even the highly revered scholars are supporting it. e.t.c

The basis of my stance on not voting is Surah 5 vs 44.

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah , and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers.

The emphasis shouldn't be on the voting process as such because some see it as just a selection process and there is not much difference with the Islmaic legislated Shura system.
The emphasis is on what the elected person is going to rule by

Whoever emerges as Nigerian president would definitely swear to defend and act upon the Nigerian constitution come the 29th of May.

Is ruling/ judging by the Nigerian constitution opposing to what is in the Quran?
Take a look at both books and their rulings on Robbery convicts, Interest, Marriage, Punishments for theft, adultery, rape etc. are they similar?

We might then be thinking, we are just voting them in and not the ones passing the judgements. But lets remember that those that support Kufr are not exempted from the act as well.

The bottom line is:
Being ruled by a non-Muslim (if Allah wills) that is corrupt and an Islamophobe is Fitnah (tribulation)
Supporting a Muslim to attain power and act on other than Allah's laws is Kufr(Disbelief).

Now ask yourself. Which is worse? Kufr or Fitnah?

For those that still think they are doing it with the right intention even if it is haram.
Can you steal to help someone or to finance a mosque project even if it is haram?

Lets try and overcome our desires and stand firm.

If death meets us at the polling booth, is it Jannah or Jahannam/

Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith] (5:50)

There is a problem with having benefit/harm as your criteria for deciding your actions. History tells us and the very nature of our perceptions tell us that what we consider beneficial today we may consider harmful tomorrow. We have to ask ourselves who decides what is good or bad for us.

The key reference to answer this question is in the quran where Allah says:

‘…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.’ (Surah Baqarah: 216)

As Muslims our criteria should simply be halal and haram. This gives us a certain level of stability as well as an objective and timeless base to work from. Partaking in a system of governance that does not recognise Allah as the sovereign legislator is haram. This is an aqeeda issue.

Even if your justifying it using the principle of choosing the lesser of two evils, the ulema have clarified this issue. It applies only if it is a life and death situation and when there are only two options. Even if these conditions are satisfied, you still have to hate it in your heart. The two evils (harams) in this context are partaking in a kuffar system and abstaining (which apparently means you’ve isolated yourself and rendered yourself inoperable in society). Can someone please explain how the current reality is a life and death situation? And what makes you think there are only two options available to achieve our objectives (whatever they may be)?

Can we not be active in society outside of the political system? Erm, well, the simple answer is yes, yes we can.

What about this argument that the ulama have come to a consensus that voting is permissible. Well, my question would be how exactly have you quantified that? Who are these exclusive set of ulamas? As far as I’m concerned this is a complete falsity as there are many ulema in the muslim world that say voting is haram. There is no consensus.

Even if the majority view it as permissible, we need to understand that we respect our scholars and place them on a lofty pedestal because they follow the wahi (revelation). Our reference is the revelation not the scholar. Scholars are fallible.

We have countless sects amongst the Muslims. Do you think these sects were started by layman? No, they were started by scholars – even the sects that have deviated. It’s like we’re living in an age where people are completely stricken by paralysis and have lost the capacity to think critically. Snap out of it!

1 Like

Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by luvola(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Unnecessary thread
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by AlBaqir(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
First, there is no doubt the Law of God encoded in divine books is the best governing system for man. However, the very nature (Fitrah) of man is created in such that it is very aware of what is good and what is evil. And there is "natural" consequences for the two path.

This is firmly ordained whether an individual or society practice the Law of God or not {"Surely, We have shown him the path; he may be grateful; or he may disbelief"} surah al-Insan: 3
You can appreciate to an extent some of these western world where certain aspect of their life is being govern with equity and justice; and on that life become "comfortable" for them.

Second, before the advent of Islam, it is interesting that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household) participated in certain activities of his immediate environment. Based on the fact established above, he enjoin what is good and advice the consequence of evil.

Third, even when he was ordained as a Messenger, it took him years of painful tabligh before he was able to establish the law of God, primarily in his society and in the heart of every believer.

Based on these establishment, following are derived:

* Nigeria system of Governing recognize Islamic Sharia (though to certain extent); even with its "religious multiplicity".

It is on this line that a true muslim need to get more active and command a greater followership (into the system) to eventually establish the implementation on a full scale, the Islamic sharia.

NB: I know of a (Muslim) Governor in Nigeria that personally adopt and adapt the golden letter of governing writing by Imam 'Ali to his Governor , Abdur-Rahman ibn Abu Bakr, in Egypt. Even, the United Nations preserves the letter as part of their treasure. Note that the non-functionality of Islamic Shariah system (its interpretations and full scale implementation) within Nigeria constitution is partly due to non-challant attitude of the "practicing Muslims" to get into the system.

* Nigeria system of Governing does not affect practically, the implementation of sharia into the spiritual lifestyle of every practicing muslim. The fact that Sharia court is functional speaks volume of this. The Nigeria system of Government dispose largely the non-spiritual aspect of our life

Aspect like: Health, power, employment, education, security, science and tech etc. Interestingly your very self have benefited (and continuously benefiting) from these "dividends of (kufr)democracy". We do not need to establish Sharia before we can govern ourselves on these aspects based on the Fitrah of "what is good and what is bad."

I'd like to remind you of a certain ayah in the glorious book{surah al-Anfal:25}:
[color=990000]"And fear the Fitnah which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people), and know that Allah is Severe in punishment."[/color]

Interestingly, while you a muslim (whose primary assignment in the Quran is to "enjoin good and forbid evil"wink, has moved away from democracy and allowed to be bamboozed by nonentity, by the time the consequences of their fitnah descends, even the very "shariah" it recognized will be thrown out of the window, and they will make your spiritual life become difficult.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by AlBaqir(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Here's the ayah you quoted to establish your view: Surah al-Maidah: 44
{...And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers.}

Why do you lay emphasis on this especially the bolded^? Why don't you hammer on the other verses of the same context that reads:
45: {...And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the unjust}.

47: {...And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed (then) such are the transgressors}

It is unfortunate you did not flow with the 'current' of this noble verses.

Should you read from verse 41, 42, 43, 44...Allah talks about certain Ahl al-Kitab (the Jews and the Christian) who despite being given book of Law, they try to boycott their law asked the Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his household) to judge between them obviously with the hope that he might take side.

Verse 42 then reads {...And if you (O Muhammad) judge, judge with justice between them. Verily, Allah loves those who act justly.}

48: {And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (Quran) in truth, confirming what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allah; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ.

49: {...And so judge (O Muhammad) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires...}

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by kazlaw2000: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
I remain unconvinced about the purpoted impermissibility of democracy using those common verses in Suura Maidah. You cannot just rubbish everything democracy because of those ayaats. Moreso, just like bro albaqir has said, those ayaats were about some ahl kitaab.
I challenge the OP to explain, realistically how a leader should emerge for a country like ours. That, in his view would be Islamically correct.
Note that to vote or not to is a choice. I myself am not planning to. But to say voting by Muslims is not right or to discourage Muslims from voting is just, in my opinion over the top.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
this is getting interesting.
But stil sitting on d fence here.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Empiree: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
salaam alaikum kazlaw2000, how are you?. Was just thinking about you yesterday like I havent seen you around. Bless your hustle bros
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by denigma2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
@AlBaqir, As Muslims, Allah's laws should be the only governing system for us. That is why we are Muslims.

The concept of what is good or bad should be in the context of Allah's laws. Only when the Shari'ah is silent on issues can we derive benefits and harms using our own principles.
Your argument for democracy having some benefit can be ascribed to alcohol as well.

The issue of Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) participating in those communal activities was done before Allah sent him the Qur'an. We can't based our actions on that Is there any ruling in the Shari'ah that is based on pre-Islamic laws?

Yes Nigerian system recognises the Shari'ah. It also recognises other anti-Shari'ah systems and rulings in the Nigerian constitution as well. The person you elect is going to rule by all.

The fact that the Messenger strived for years to establish Islam doesn't mean we can't survive without laws of the kuffar. What we should seek is Allah's help and steadfastness to surmount all challenges from following His Commands

We do not need to establish Sharia before we can govern ourselves on these aspects based on the Fitrah of "what is good and what is bad."
- This your statement is quite scary and shouldn't be pronounced by Muslims. Please what determines good or bad if not Shariah?

All the verses you quoted only consolidated the reality. Supporting any legal system opposing that which Allah has revealed is disbelief.

May Allah save us from the evils of our desires and keep us firm on the Right Path
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by denigma2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
@kazlaw2000. The emphasis is not on the emergence of leaders. The critical issue is on supporting other laws opposing that of Allah. According to the unanimous agreement by scholars, this is one of the 10 acts that keep one out of the fold of Islam.
We can only be in control when we are conscious of Allah and keeping to His Commands. That was how the Companions achieved success.
We've been involved in democracy for decades now. Do we have our say?

We vote, yet our sisters and daughters aren't allowed to wear hijab in schools
We can't display our Islamic identities in most offices
We are being systematically marginalised.

Do you think the situation will change if all the major leaders in Nigeria were Muslims?

We will only stop being humiliated when we fear Allah in our words, thoughts and actions.

Wa Allahu 'aalam
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by kazlaw2000: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Empiree:
salaam alaikum kazlaw2000, how are you?. Was just thinking about you yesterday like I havent seen you around. Bless your hustle bros
Wa alaykumu salaam bro. I am fine and I hope you are too. Believe me I have always been around. Its just that there are only few threads, nowadays that necessitate commenting in this section of Nairaland. Its been quiet here of recent. But its good like that sha.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by kazlaw2000: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
denigma2:
@kazlaw2000. The emphasis is not on the emergence of leaders. The critical issue is on supporting other laws opposing that of Allah. According to the unanimous agreement by scholars, this is one of the 10 acts that keep one out of the fold of Islam.
We can only be in control when we are conscious of Allah and keeping to His Commands. That was how the Companions achieved success.
We've been involved in democracy for decades now. Do we have our say?

We vote, yet our sisters and daughters aren't allowed to wear hijab in schools
We can't display our Islamic identities in most offices
We are being systematically marginalised.

Do you think the situation will change if all the major leaders in Nigeria were Muslims?

We will only stop being humiliated when we fear Allah in our words, thoughts and actions.

Wa Allahu 'aalam

I quiet understand what you are getting at, I.e an Islamic government. But how do we get there? Practically.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Empiree: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
kazlaw2000:

Wa alaykumu salaam bro. I am fine and I hope you are too. Believe me I have always been around. Its just that there are only few threads, nowadays that necessitate commenting in this section of Nairaland. Its been quiet here of recent. But its good like that sha.
Understood. Not few threads for me though. It's been fantastic.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by AlBaqir(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
denigma2:
@AlBaqir, As Muslims, Allah's laws should be the only governing system for us. That is why we are Muslims.

Sure! Individually and societal at large. Mind you sharia is only useful where majority are muslims and ready/willing to abide by the law of God.

denigma2:

The concept of what is good or bad should be in the context of Allah's laws.

Not only in the context of Allah's laws. That concept is also in the Fitrah of man embedded in our 'Aql (intellect) and conscience. In fact, had Allah not send any prophet with coded guidance, our intellect (God given 'Aql) and conscience would have been used against us on the day of judgment. Yet prophet were sent to guide but our intellect (God given 'Aql) and conscience will still be use against us as per "Amr bil ma'ruf wa Nahy anil Munkar".

denigma2:

Only when the Shari'ah is silent on issues can we derive benefits and harms using our own principles.

Those area where Sharia is silent are obvious areas you are expected to know what is right and what is wrong.

denigma2:

Your argument for democracy having some benefit can be ascribed to alcohol as well.

Alcohol?! I bet you do not understand my argument on Democracy. Whatever Nigeria constitution is, can be view within the context of man exercising the power of his God given Aql to formulate "laws based on what is obviously good and to forbid evil". This is needed in an environment where there is multiplicity of religion. The law is formulated in such a way that everybody is free to practice his religion, hence, Islamic sharia is recognize.

You only have a case if two muslims take their case to a non-sharia court for judgment.
So, on this I challenge you: what is your Ulama's verdict in a case involving a muslim and a kufar? Which court will see through the case?

denigma2:

The issue of Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) participating in those communal activities was done before Allah sent him the Qur'an. We can't based our actions on that Is there any ruling in the Shari'ah that is based on pre-Islamic laws?

So that pre-Islamic society can be liken to Nigeria where muslims are expected to participate and champion the state of affairs, and then work hard for the establishment of the Law of God. Not like a seating duck. The holy Prophet was recognized as a man of fairness and equity, a man of truth and moderation. He was able to win some heart due to his past excellent record.

Take a look at Pakistan, the state broke away from India. Why? Muslims wanted an Islamic state. If the Hausa community woke up today, by virtue of being predominant muslim and call for Sharia all over the north, they might have their way. Zamfara state tried it but that was political sharia not Allah's. It collapse before it even started.
You don't impose sharia in a multiplicity religious society. That alone will contradict another aspect of the Sharia - "Let there be no force in religion"

denigma2:

Yes Nigerian system recognises the Shari'ah. It also recognises other anti-Shari'ah systems and rulings in the Nigerian constitution as well. The person you elect is going to rule by all.

Ma sha Allah! Reflect again on the surah al-Maidah. The Jews and the Christians were given coded Law; yet, they refused to use those laws. Then, they were forced to be judged by the Qur'an.

Allah never asked the Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) to impose Qur'anic Law on them outrightly. Room was given to them to abide by the laws in their respective books.

The fact that Nigerian constitution recognizes the Sharia, it is ONLY bound upon the muslims. So, let the non-muslims be judge by what they believe in.
Allah says (generally):
"if you judge, judge between them with fairness and equity" {al-Maidah: 42}

denigma2:

The fact that the Messenger strived for years to establish Islam doesn't mean we can't survive without laws of the kuffar.

Let assume you find yourself in a society of multiple religious belief, and there is no Law governing anybody. What will become the state of affairs there? Chaos and abnormality!

Then, how will you relate or work with non-muslims?! It is obvious both party will need to seat and formulate "laws" based on fairness and equity that will guide their affairs.

Life will become miserable should you choose not to relate in any activities, and will eventually affect your spiritual life and that of generations to come.

denigma2:

What we should seek is Allah's help and steadfastness to surmount all challenges from following His Commands

That is lame! The Sharia recognition within Nigeria constitution will become extinct if you, a muslim, do not act by way of participating in the system and struggle for the full-scale implementation of the Sharia. You don't seek help of Allah while you fail to struggle.

The fact that Prophet participated in communal activities before and after the advent of Islam made the establishment of Islam eventually manifest.

Islam never taught us to become nuisance in the name of establishment of Sharia. ISIS, BOKO-HARAM, al-Qaedah et al became menace to society all in the name of establishment of Sharia.

Hate it or like it, Iran started its journey in the quest of establishment of Sharia 10decades (100years) before their revolution in 1978. Their ulama made it imperative to reform the society thereby they establish functioning madrasa all across the country. Scholars and morally religious students are being produced until the whole country is engulfed with religious minds. By being participated in their country's constitutional system, some of these scholars were able to reflect their moral and religious beauty that attract many. Even at the time when they were being ruled by the Shah regime ( a kufr Government), Ulama eventually call for the Sharia and every sundry follow suit. "If a sun will rise (to illuminate the environs), it does not mean we must seat in the dark while expect the sun" {Imam Khomeini}

denigma2:

We do not need to establish Sharia before we can govern ourselves on these aspects based on the Fitrah of "what is good and what is bad."
- This your statement is quite scary and shouldn't be pronounced by Muslims. Please what determines good or bad if not Shariah?

I repeat and will repeat that bolded statement again and again^. If you do not understand it, you do not need to make a case against it.

I highlighted certain aspects like "health, power, education, security, science and tech", and then make that bold statement. Do we need Shariah to be established before we can govern ourselves on those aspects?

Do sharia need to tell you the sick should be taken proper care of, and by doing so, government must provide adequate health facilities?

Do Sharia need to tell you that Electricity should be provided at every home to replace oil lamps?

Funny enough your very self must have benefited in "those aspects". And your children will surely do the same. Why don't you wait for Sharia implementation before you can benefit those aspects of life?

denigma2:

All the verses you quoted only consolidated the reality. Supporting any legal system opposing that which Allah has revealed is disbelief.

Torah and Injil have known to be corrupted during the time of the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household), yet the Jews and the Christians who do not believe in the Qur'an are expected to be judged by their corrupt books. In Nigeria constitution, what matters is:
"if you judge, judge between them with fairness and equity" {al-Maidah: 42}

And that "Fairness and Equity" is a general coded guidance in the Fitrah of man, not necessarily Qur'an.

denigma2:

May Allah save us from the evils of our desires and keep us firm on the Right Path

Amin thuma amin.
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by AlBaqir(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
kazlaw2000:

I quiet understand what you are getting at, I.e an Islamic government. But how do we get there? Practically.

Jazakumullah khairan for this fabulous question. According to the brother, he said we should:

denigma2:

What we should seek is Allah's help and
steadfastness to surmount all challenges from
following His Commands

Or should muslim go Boko-haram, ISIL, al-Qaeda style or should we participate fully in the so-called democratic government with the goal of calling for full implementation of Sharia which the system partly recognize?!
Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Empiree: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Knowldge is one thing. Wisdom is another. Op, Albaqir is not rejecting Shariah. Rather he seems to stress "wisdom" implementing it. Take Ikhwan muslimun of Eygpt for case study. They failed because they have no wisdom. Pardon.

They wanted to force "Shariah" on other people, Coptics. This is wrong. Prophet(Allah's blessing be upon him and his household) did not do that. Rather he 'negotiated' with different tribes in Medina.

There is what we called 'Ashura', consultation where you all come together for dialogue on issue regardless of religion. You can't just wake up today and impose Shariah on people. No. It's gradual process. Now, this is not to mean persisting in haram to implement Halal.

What I have noticed is that Nigeria constitution has yet to recognize homosexual practices or any direct actions forbidden in the Qur'an. Let me clear the air a llittle. For instance, nija constitution punishes theives (even though they are partial when it comes to big guys in the community). Fact is theft is punishable by Law. This is moral law. Perhaps,as understood by albaqir (fitra) and many similar cases like this including killing someone. All these are still recognized to be punishable offences. Qur'an also supports consequnces for these actions.

It's only if Nigeria recognizes homosexual (fasad), then may be able to support your position. Nigeria has yet to make publicly halal what Allah has made Haram. Get it?. Please correct me if I am wrong cuz i am not aware of any.

Your position seems to be if someone steals (for instance) Shariah says to cut his/her hand or finger. This is very simple brother. Pay close attention to Albaqir intellectual posts...please. This can be done still with time if and when Muslims continue to engage in this demoractic system of govt. Slowly, people will understand. And eventually govt will adopt it compare to what they do to thieves now. Suspect is linched before cops even arrived. Some are set on fire with black tire around their necks. This is far cruel than what Shariah says.

So for me, it's still okay to vote in NIGERIA elections until IF they finally become part of godless world. Let me elaborate on this a little. In the West, their govt have publicly made halal what God made haram. This is 'shirk. They permmited man marrying another man, woman marrying another woman. They issue licence for this act. Also they allow women to go top.less in the street (should a woman decides to). This is not in all western countries so far. But in US, it's the law. Cops can not arrest "top.less" woman. By topless I mean, a woman can wear just jeans or pant (short or long) without bra or any cloth on. If you want to confirm this pay close attention to August, I think. Thats when they "celebrate" top.less day. I dont know what they call it exactly.

My point is Nigeria's case is different from that. But if Nigeria eventually allow these kind of things that go against nature, against Allah's law, then, in my humble opinion, it becomes haram to vote becuase of the verse of Quran located in Sura Tawba ayah 31 http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/9-31.html and we all know the tafsir behind this where it says a sahaba claimed that jews and christians do not worship them(their leaders). The prophet(Allah's blessings and peace upon him) said 'do they not make halal what Allah has made Haram?. Do they not make Haram haram what Allah has made Halal?. The sahaba yes(they do). Rosul said that is worshipping them.

The verse is as clear as day light.This is why i dont blame some muslims in the West who refuse to vote on primary general election becuase from whichever decides you vote for, they all recognized a man's right to marry another man. But Nigeria case is different for now. If a new govt bows to international pressure however, and recognizess homosexual, I say muslims may need to excuse such elections and find another political means.

The word "democracy" linguistically, there is no problem. Historically, it was actually godly in Greece until modern civilization hijacked it. But I am afraid that Nigeria is heading that direction looking at entertainment industries. They will eventually push for legalization of what is haram and intenrational community will bacck them. Like some Lagos prostitutes pushing for legalization of their illicit acts, if Fashola had listen nd legalized it, and by virtue of general opinion or vote, then those people are all wrong together. What's even sad is if GMB wins this eletion and later bows to international pressure to recognize homosexual, Nigeria christians will never say it is bukhari. They will mention Islam and muslims. The are very hypocritical

That aside, abeg, make una let me know who wins.

And sorry for any typo errors cuz I dey on my crazy andrew grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Empiree: 2:36am On Mar 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wont Be Voting Tomorrow!!! by Empiree: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Was fairly talking about this in my earlier post. Read what this guy wrote here on his shopping list for GMB. To be honest with you, I support many or everything he wrote here, especially farming and capital punishment. I love farming but Nigerian underestimate power of farmers. This is why there are many diseases emanating from junk foods we eat now because we are so lazy to farm despite God-given lands we have in Africa.

http://naijagists.com/dear-president-buhari-this-is-our-shopping-list-from-the-association-of-curious-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

The First Ten Days Of Dhul Hijjah / Tens Of Thousands Give Inspiring Pledge To Allah In Homs, Syria -must See / US Soldier Kills 16 Civilians In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.