Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Black Race And The Way Forward. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race And The Way Forward. (5264 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Race And The Way Forward. by blacko(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Good day everyone my main reason for opening this thread is to review the Blackman's dilemma and find solutions to our problems,I want everyone to suggest their ideas and opinions and let's rub minds and find solutions to our predicament. Below are some of my ideas u are free to add yours.

First of all we have to be united and stop fighting over which tribe is Superior over one another.
We have to admit our incompetency and backwardness and find solutions to them don't let the I've and benin arts deceive u we have to be realistic and we have to bring back the old glory which our forefathers fought for we have to start from the scratch by first embracing our culture abandon western culture and lastly we have to believe in ourselves and find a good system of government that suits us as democracy does not suit us
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
blacko:
Good day everyone my main reason for opening this thread is to review the Blackman's dilemma and find solutions to our problems,I want everyone to suggest their ideas and opinions and let's rub minds and find solutions to our predicament. Below are some of my ideas u are free to add yours.

First of all we have to be united and stop fighting over which tribe is Superior over one another.
We have to admit our incompetency and backwardness and find solutions to them don't let the I've and benin arts deceive u we have to be realistic and we have to bring back the old glory which our forefathers fought for we have to start from the scratch by first embracing our culture abandon western culture and lastly we have to believe in ourselves and find a good system of government that suits us as democracy does not suit us
On point,

Seconded.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by kemiola89(f): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Wise post!

Language - One thing I certainly would want is for the African nation to adopt it own official language. I don't care what African language it is, there should be one official language identifying us as a nation/race.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
kemiola89:
Wise post!

Language - One thing I certainly would want is for the African nation to adopt it own official language. I don't care what African language it is, there should be one official language identifying us as a nation/race.

That will be VERY,VERY hard to do.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
First thing and is the most important thing is- WE MUST KNOW WHO WE ARE. As Black people, we have no origin because origin originated from us. for more read-
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by ArtanK(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2015
kemiola89:
Wise post!

I disagree with this. However, I would welcome the idea of every African country ditching all foreign languages.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by cromz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes Africa has lost it old glory the Europeans created a renaissance movement and turned things around they eliminated moors (blacks) from Europe and now it our turn to create our own African renaissance and eliminate white domination from Africa

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
To do that, we must first eliminate the slavery and colonial mentality in our minds totally.
What is this colonial and slavery mentality?

cromz:
Yes Africa has lost it old glory the Europeans created a renaissance movement and turned things around they eliminated moors (blacks) from Europe and now it our turn to create our own African renaissance and eliminate white domination from Africa
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by cromz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Looking at the stars every day I see the wind from completely different angles clashing could this mean a racial war between the blacks and white?
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
cromz:
Looking at the stars every day I see the wind from completely different angles clashing could this mean a racial war between the blacks and white?

Hmm that's a interesting perspective there my friend.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is called armaggedom, it had been on for 2 decades.
cromz:
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:

Can you elaborate more Mr. Gatiano?
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I was wrong to have said 2 decades, it had been on since between 1912 and 1914. The question is what lead to that?
Everything about life and existence is already openned by GOD to every human being who loves the truth. The only thing that is not known to all and perhaps to any is the origin of the Blackman. in short, i say, origin originated from the blackman.
So, we can say that the Blackman owns everything in the universe including the last atom of the lightest gas. He may decide to give the rule to whomever He pleases, and that He did, He made a new people out of Himself and gave them power for a time.
That time ended in 1914. The new people are the non-blacks and from the genetic materials of the non-blacks, the extra-terrestrials. But more focus on the non-blacks here, especially the caucasians.
Since the time ended, the caucasians wouldn't just give up rule easily and the caucasians and the rest of the non-blacks cannot fight the blackman, they can never win any war with the Blackman.
Thus, they struck a deal with the Elder Blackman, they said "respite me until the day, when they shall wake up or ressurrect", it means give me time till the day Your children(black people) wake up to the knowledge of who they really are, then You Elder Blackman can judge and kill me.

Armaggeddom is about making the black people sleep, not knowing the knowledge of themselves. The caucasians had spent more money and resources more on making the black people sleep than in any sector.

The caucasians and non-blacks ruled, but The Blacks had always been in control, they will always steer the universe in the direction of what we all agreed right from the beginning. The beginning of this present universe.

aim5:

Can you elaborate more Mr. Gatiano?
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:
I was wrong to have said 2 decades, it had been on since between 1912 and 1914. The question is what lead to that?
Everything about life and existence is already openned by GOD to every human being who loves the truth. The only thing that is not known to all and perhaps to any is the origin of the Blackman. in short, i say, origin originated from the blackman.
So, we can say that the Blackman owns everything in the universe including the last atom of the lightest gas. He may decide to give the rule to whomever He pleases, and that He did, He made a new people out of Himself and gave them power for a time.
That time ended in 1914. The new people are the non-blacks and from the genetic materials of the non-blacks, the extra-terrestrials. But more focus on the non-blacks here, especially the caucasians.
Since the time ended, the caucasians wouldn't just give up rule easily and the caucasians and the rest of the non-blacks cannot fight the blackman, they can never win any war with the Blackman.
Thus, they struck a deal with the Elder Blackman, they said "respite me until the day, when they shall wake up or ressurrect", it means give me time till the day Your children(black people) wake up to the knowledge of who they really are, then You Elder Blackman can judge and kill me.

Armaggeddom is about making the black people sleep, not knowing the knowledge of themselves. The caucasians had spent more money and resources more on making the black people sleep than in any sector.

The caucasians and non-blacks ruled, but The Blacks had always been in control, they will always steer the universe in the direction of what we all agreed right from the beginning. The beginning of this present universe.

Wow nice writeup. I've never really cared for the Caucasian interpretation of religion or spirituality because I know it has no substance. It's always been about black vs white IMO and I'm glad other blackmen see it the same way as well.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by cromz(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2015
gatiano:
There will be a racial war in the world soon between the balcks and white And It will be very bloody I smell doom for our race if we are not prepared

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
I fear doom for the blacks who love other races better than theirs, i smell doom for those blacks, who will disrespect, maltreat and mistreat the blackwoman and any other woman for that matter, blacks should stop showing sympathy towards other races downfall, this does not mean hate, we are down and about to go up. There is no doom to any blackman or blackwoman if you love yourself and love every other black people on earth completely with justice and equality and freedom and total submission to the CREATOR WHO RESIDES IN EACH AND EVERY BLACK PERSON.
In the bible, Lot and his family were told to leave sodom and gomorrah, the bible said, his wife looked back and she turned into a pillar of salt.. Well, Lot's wife did not look back, she did not leave sodom and gomorrah in the first place, so she died along with the inhabitants of sodom and gomorrah. She loved that sinful abomination world. Some blacks today too love this world, the whiteworld, they love it so much and some will die with it, i pray not. World does not mean the planet, it means a people, a world. Thus The muslims always say "ALLAH/God, Lord of the worlds. world in plural.
For the people of gomorrah and sodom to have turned into pillars of salt, what kind of fire was thrown at them and from where or from what? We already know from who. It is pure nuclear fire. We have known nuclear material for trillions of years before we have the whiteman some tech of it by dropping some extra-terrestrial vessels and knowledge to them.

If we are upright, righteous, loving one another and ourselves and accepting who we are, the non-blacks would not kill more than 300 of us before they are wiped out of existence. They are just a spit in the ocean of the universe.

What is Faith? i can best describe faith as thus- We can not comprehend how GOD/ELDER BLACKMAN works, so we do our thing diligently while HE does HIS work.

cromz:
There will be a racial war in the world soon between the balcks and white And It will be very bloody I smell doom for our race if we are not prepared
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by BiafraBiafra(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2015
blacko:

I think that the problem of Africa is the push for its peoples to be united when the end result is one group dominating over others. All over Africa we see ethnic groups exploiting other ethnic groups, causing hatred and creating an environment unfit for development. Each group must have self-determination and must respect the self-determination rights of others.

Nigeria, for example, is a prison of tribes and nations, who are not only indifferent to the fate of one another, but often mutually hostile toward. Biafra is a free nation of fraternal peoples: Igbos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Anaangs, etc, who have no desire to "unite" with other Nigerians only to be brutally exploited and persecuted by them. Each nation should be allowed to pursue their own destiny.

I blame the British colonial government for lumping us together, and also supporting the Nigerians during the Biafran War of Independence. But I also blame the Biafrans, who have largely given up our fight for freedom. But playing the blame game will not solve anything. With the election of Buhari through massive vote-rigging, a dark cloud now hover over Biafra. Only God can deliver us from harm.

This does not mean we Biafrans cannot cooperate with Nigerians and other Africans and indeed the international community in general in relevant matters, but cooperation is out of the question when we are denied self-determination.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Listen carefully, the solution to the black peoples problems is not something that will occur organically.

One person has free-will, but an entire race does not. The actions of a race are determined by its surroundings, its environment and (perhaps) its genetic make up. Without changing one or all of these things you cannot significantly change the behavior of a race. That being said, it is not realistic to expect an entire race of people to just magically wake up and decide to change its behavior, stopping tribalism, unifying bla bla bla.. that is a pipe dream. Grow up and be practical.

The only way to move the black race forward is through population control. Limiting the number of un-fit/parasitic individuals by restricting the reproduction of the individuals that currently fit that category.
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
You can limit the number of the black people on this planet, that it is very impossible is a wrong statement, it is highly and extremely impossible. Black people's population is extremely and supremely controlled eternally. We may be less than a particular number but we can never be more. and if one were to kill blacks, other blacks will replace those deseased blacks. It is a constant! Our number is 1 billion and 8 million black people. Evenly divided between sex line, 504 million males and 504 million females. which other races is that balanced? Google and do the counting. There is not a single black person mistakenly born. All blacks that are living or have lived are all accounted for. That is the supreme power of our Elders.

pleep:
Listen carefully, the solution to the black peoples problems is not something that will occur organically.

One person has free-will, but an entire race does not. The actions of a race are determined by its surroundings, its environment and (perhaps) its genetic make up. Without changing one or all of these things you cannot significantly change the behavior of a race. That being said, it is not realistic to expect an entire race of people to just magically wake up and decide to change its behavior, stopping tribalism, unifying bla bla bla.. that is a pipe dream. Grow up and be practical.

The only way to move the black race forward is through population control. Limiting the number of un-fit/parasitic individuals by restricting the reproduction of the individuals that currently fit that category.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by cromz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most blacks are ignorant of the fact that we can overcome our current predicament if we are governed with the right minds and protected with the right hands we can overshadow the whites and dominate the world within a decade

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
gatiano:
You can limit the number of the black people on this planet, that it is very impossible is a wrong statement, it is highly and extremely impossible. Black people's population is extremely and supremely controlled eternally. We may be less than a particular number but we can never be more. and if one were to kill blacks, other blacks will replace those deseased blacks. It is a constant! Our number is 1 billion and 8 million black people. Evenly divided between sex line, 504 million males and 504 million females. which other races is that balanced? Google and do the counting. There is not a single black person mistakenly born. All blacks that are living or have lived are all accounted for. That is the supreme power of our Elders.

Why are u talking about killing black people? I think you are misunderstanding my point.

Population control can be done by providing contraception and/or sterilizing people that do not have the resources or mental capacity to raise children into upstanding citizens. Africa is overpopulated, that is why there is so much hunger and poverty... which results in violence, disease and disfunction. We must first address the issue of population before there is any hope of solving the other problems

population control is very possible, it was done in china with the one child policy. Imagine how overpopulated and poor they would be today if that system wasnt implemented?
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
What you are talking about is population stabilization, and not control. The black race population is already been controlled from the very beginning of the universe. We are just 1 billion and 8 million people out of all the world's population, how is that overpopulation? It is the other races that must check their population growth. We already know that the caucasian race is dying out, to balance things up, they have been lacing our foods, drugs and vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWvcwYsMDew
If they have good intentions, they would have notified the authorities of Kenya of the vaccinations, but they did not, they are intentionally killing us off, and they are doing that not just through vaccinations, but through other several means. so there is need to banish them from Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EofhA2QJLt8

Like i said, find out our total population throughout the earth. Only Black people o, not a ronaldo type black(he already said he is not black).
Why would you think that Africa is over populated? NO! Africa is underpopulated, only the metropolitan cities of Africa is congested, and that is due to the neglect of the rural areas not just by the government, but by all Africans alike, you and me included.
170 million is too much for Nigeria, That is because of years of civil wars all across the African states.
To understand the number 1 billion and 8 million black men and blackwomen, You will have to understand the sciences and knowledge and wisdom of the Black forefather or foreparents. We are a very controlled people. We just had to know what weakness looks like for a short time. Suffering of the black people has ended. and do not be decieved by those who envy and jealous our eternal and spiritual nature(this is not religion, it is science).
pleep:
Why are u talking about killing black people? I think you are misunderstanding my point.

Population control can be done by providing contraception and/or sterilizing people that do not have the resources or mental capacity to raise children into upstanding citizens. Africa is overpopulated, that is why there is so much hunger and poverty... which results in violence, disease and disfunction. We must first address the issue of population before there is any hope of solving the other problems

population control is very possible, it was done in china with the one child policy. Imagine how overpopulated and poor they would be today if that system wasnt implemented?
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
can't believe you guys could be so uneducated, jeez! the level of stupidity I see in ppls rationality.... I mean guys are up there with monkeys
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
gatiano:
What you are talking about is population stabilization, and not control. The black race population is already been controlled from the very beginning of the universe. We are just 1 billion and 8 million people out of all the world's population, how is that overpopulation? It is the other races that must check their population growth. We already know that the caucasian race is dying out, to balance things up, they have been lacing our foods, drugs and vaccines.

If they have good intentions, they would have notified the authorities of Kenya of the vaccinations, but they did not, they are intentionally killing us off, and they are doing that not just through vaccinations, but through other several means. so there is need to banish them from Africa

Like i said, find out our total population throughout the earth. Only Black people o, not a ronaldo type black(he already said he is not black).
Why would you think that Africa is over populated? NO! Africa is underpopulated, only the metropolitan cities of Africa is congested, and that is due to the neglect of the rural areas not just by the government, but by all Africans alike, you and me included.
170 million is too much for Nigeria, That is because of years of civil wars all across the African states.
To understand the number 1 billion and 8 million black men and blackwomen, You will have to understand the sciences and knowledge and wisdom of the Black forefather or foreparents. We are a very controlled people. We just had to know what weakness looks like for a short time. Suffering of the black people has ended. and do not be decieved by those who envy and jealous our eternal and spiritual nature(this is not religion, it is science).

Let me give you an example.

If there are 100 loaves of bread in an Nigeria and 100 people, every person gets one loaf of bread. If there are 100 loaves of bread and 50 people each person gets two. Are u still with me? "overpopulation" is not a subjective term, it is defined as the point at which the resources in an area cannot provide for all its people.

To put it simply the more people there are in Africa the more poverty there will be in africa and this is not a good thing. Poverty is like quicksand it creates more poverty, and stifles development.

And also you need to stop idolizing your ancestors, the first step in making progress is to recognize past failures
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
pleep:

If there are 100 loaves of bread in an Nigeria and 100 people, every person gets one loaf of bread. If there are 100 loaves of bread and 50 people each person gets two. Are u still with me? "overpopulation" is not a subjective term, it is defined as the point at which the resources in an area cannot provide for all its people.

The more people there are in Africa the more poverty there will be in africa and this is not a good thing. Poverty is like quicksand it creates more poverty, and stifles development.

And also you need to stop idolizing your ancestors, the first step in making progress is to recognize past failures

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
gatiano:

To put it simply the more people there are in Africa the more poverty there will be in africa and this is not a good thing. Poverty is like quicksand it creates more poverty, and stifles development by overstraining resources

1 Like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is this progress?

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
india is the worst. We shouldnt be like them

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by pleep(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is what africa should look like

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok, i do understand your illustration. will you sterilize yourself first and your children?

The resources we have is more than enough for us African, if they weren't stolen or taken at an undervalued rate. Then, you may say we need to grow ourselves and produce for ourselves which is 100% right. But the Libyans were doing so, There was Gaddafi and with him no terrorism in the area and strong and brilliant infrastructural development was going on there, where are those infrastructures today? That shows you the mindset of the european beasts.

Our Ancestors are the best thing that ever happened to us, Yes they did make a mistake, what was their mistakes? will you prefer that the european man tells you your fathers' history?
What does the whiteman knows about my fathers? he does not know about himself, let alone about us, we had to teach him what and who he is. he is only 6000 years old, We the black people are ageless, we have no beginning, we will never have an ending(black population control is a dream and fantasy, they have tried for 4000 years to wipe us out, we are still here, we forever be here until this earth expires, and before that time, we would have moved into a newly built earth), do i sound crazy? that was how great our ancestor were.

If we were trillions and eons of years old, we were jumping from trees to trees? we never in our lives have jumped like monkeys, check the lips of the whiteman and check the lips of the apes, they are the same, they were the ones that jumped around (their hidden history, yet they have done well for themselves, credit is given to them, we allowed it).

Like i said in finding our ancestors' mistakes, we will find the reasons for the mistakes and what we must do.
Let us make man in our own image (more than one maker), and in another book, this maker was asked, "what would you make other than those who will cause bloodshed and mischief in the land"? the maker answered " i know what you know not", what he knew then, some of us know it now. Do not let anybody tell you your history and tell how you should run your house, it will cause your death(i'm sorry for how it sounded).

pleep:

To put it simply the more people there are in Africa the more poverty there will be in africa and this is not a good thing. Poverty is like quicksand it creates more poverty, and stifles development.

Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by gatiano(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is what i'm saying, we are all congested on few metropolitan places. The entire earth was once ours, it will be again.
pleep:
This is what africa should look like
Re: The Black Race And The Way Forward. by cromz(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2015
I think we have to rebuild our civilizations reorganise our culture I see no reason why we cannot have a city build with mould and clay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Defines Disrespect- The Disrespecter Or The Disrespectee? / Relationship Between Itsekiri And Igbo / Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.