Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains (54853 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / How May D Assaulted Me For Years - Baby Mama Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by ramalot(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by hope4nigeria(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
This land is dedicated to GEJ cheesy... beware of Apc and its supporters grin
maad man,u'l be suprise today.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by fwwins(m): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:
of course why won't he beat you when your kid together is out of wedlock,why won't he take you for granted..
But that's a bad thing to do anyway

Shut up there!!!

Haven't you seen, read or heard of husband assaulting their wives before?

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by BinghiNya(m): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2015
So women who got married in the church don't get battered. I rather be a baby mama than a divorcee. Whether u marry or not is not the bone of contention but say no to violence.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:
of course why won't he beat you when your kid together is out of wedlock,why won't he take you for granted..

Exactly.

This baby mama thing...most guys who are into this ''se'x without commitment''...see the child as the woman's way of trapping them....and preventing them from enjoying life.

Women....don't get pregnant for a man who has not yet paid the bride-price, and done other needful things. Because we men....and I am a man....like getting things for free. smiley. It is up to you ladies to disabuse us of that motion(we men too also have to face the fact that there is no such thing as a free lunch...).

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by dibos2003(m): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Sowi for d abuse.....if ds is true...den i wonder why d transformation...from going through things together to being a punching bag.....DEBOLA pele......
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by totorimi: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Very good for you. Intact he should have broken your head as a reminder for you.

This is a lesson for the rest of you girls out there who think moving in with a guy who isn't married to you is the right way to go.

The guy is free, discharger and acquitted. He may for the sake of his son consider some allowance for you.

Bulsh1t

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by ehinja: 5:49am On Mar 28, 2015
goodmorning40:
Why were u comfortable with being a baby mama? So u can attract pity at a time like this, u sure do know this day was coming. In fact I have no pity for u
The point here if the story is real is to say no to violence against women in relationships. There are a lot of married women going through same horror daily in the hands of men who should be their protector.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Bamidhele25(m): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2015
That's why i always say "happiness is inevitable" money itself is not fit to get it at times. Ladies problem are paucity of fore-sight in marriage. May God deliver May d from his insanity acts, if truely d story is real....
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by alberto2k(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2015
sameer1212:
This is not politics section please. angry
bruh i know... no vess na space i just dey book embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Dolemite(f): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

What a foolish thing to say.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by oswardic(m): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2015
You're right, but I would advise that the so-called advise should come from a legally acceptable status(married) and not from a woman in an illegal or unauthorized relationship status..

ehinja:

The point here if the story is real is to say no to violence against women in relationships. There are a lot of married women going through same horror daily in the hands of men who should be their protector.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by chaz007(f): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

Hypocrite! Only a virgin should make such comment. She and MayD indulged in pre-marital sex d same way I'm sure u indulged in pre-marital sex with ur boo. She eventually got pregnant and chose to keep the baby. U may have gotten pregnant as well, and may have chosen to terminate urs. Now u're here criticising her for having a baby outside wedlock, when u're no better. HYPOCRITE!

Quote me if u're a 'V'.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2015
A very high number of women are being abused regularly in Nigeria they just don't talk about it until the beating becomes so bad that people no longer believe the lies they tell about the wounds they keep coming to work with or until a neighbour spreads the rumour to others or until its so bad that they end up dead or in a coma or maimed.
It affects women from all walks of life, from the top of the social ladder to the very poor at the grassroots.
Wife battery is an extremely and shockingly common thing in Nigeria.
Many men see women as their footmats and they don't hesitate to treat them as such. As soon as they get tired of the marriage or bored of it they stop seeing her as a companion or even as a human being and jump into using her as a punching bag every chance they get.
In the university, a number of our female lecturers were being abused at home, and these were educated and intelligent women.
In every place I've worked there is always a woman or women who suffer physical abuse at home, regardless of their status.
Aside that my friends also tell me stories of many women they know who suffer physical abuse.
The beasts they get married to beat up their wives to a stupor then run off to their girlfriends outside to treat them like gold and pamper them.

Nigerian men ain't shît.
Very useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by normac: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Audi alteram partem
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by clans(f): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2015
chaz007:

Hypocrite! Only a virgin should make such comment. She and MayD indulged in pre-marital sex d same way I'm sure u indulged in pre-marital sex with ur boo. She eventually got pregnant and chose to keep the baby. U may have gotten pregnant as well, and may have chosen to terminate urs. Now u're here criticising her for having a baby outside wedlock, when u're no better. HYPOCRITE!

Quote me if u're a 'V'.
smiley
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by clans(f): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2015
totorimi:
Very good for you. Intact he should have broken your head as a reminder for you.

This is a lesson for the rest of you girls out there who think moving in with a guy who isn't married to you is the right way to go.

The guy is free, discharger and acquitted. He may for the sake of his son consider some allowance for you.

Bulsh1t
The truth is they would never learn..how you lay your bed so you lie on it...na dem sabi
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by tintingz(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Waiting for MayD reply on this.

...right now I won't judge-comment.

I'm sick and tired of all these attention seekers.[/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Generalkorex(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Passing by
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Bloodstream: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2015
jadesola24:
Sorry dear, I thinks that is just his own animal way of saying girls shouldn't stay with the guys they love come rain come shine but he failed cos love will always prevail....to even say I liked the guy it for his songs, am so disappointed.....that is if the allegation is true ooooooo

[color=#990000][/color]
Are you for real?...
She is the one with the battered face...
Not hard to spot a woman beater!

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by eightsin(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2015
See proud title.: baby mama. What happened to wife? Not judging you sha

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by seyluv82(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
my sister its not having a kid out of wedlock that is the issue, even in marriage, some men are devils. i am so disappointed in MayD cus he only did one good musik with psqure grin grin grin grin grin
prettydiva89:
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by 5minsmadness: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

Well said.

It's amazing how the abnormal is being accepted as normal these days.

A woman frustrates the hell out of a man and the moment he retaliates and strikes her the whole world starts to cry for her.

It is obvious from many people's posts here and even the woman's post herself that she is an irresponsible annoying and unserious person.

For those of you saying it doesn't matter if she is married is it a responsible woman that will flaunt her babymama-ship? Why hasn't he married her after the so called 8yrs? If she saw he didn't want to marry her why didn't she move on? Would any of you allow your own young sisters be in such an undefined relationship? You all are hypocrites as well!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Paschal55(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Ehe nah ...since all of una wan b wit Celebs,forgetting dat dia publicity Neva change dia personality,,, dance to d Beat of his music,,,buh MAYD u no try o!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by seyluv82(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
God bless u
sehin79:
i just wonder why people condemn on here, does it matter if she as a child out of wedlock or not the fact is this gye is abusing this lady
and its not right,if he doesnt like her any more he has a choice to leave her just like she has a choice too, but beating her is just out of order
say no to domestic violence!!!
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by lipstick2(f): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
That is the price to pay for being a baby mama.
Since u pple thinkits trendy and Ok to be a baby mama that is what will befall u.
Thank God,u came out alive to say ur story.I feel for u.
These illegitmate children u pple bring into this world what r we going to call them.A child is legitimate if the parents are joined togeda by law or custom.That is they must be married but now its different,stupid girls just got about hanging around celebrities cos they want to answer babymama.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

yh, wanted to say the same. what type of life u wanted- the one u got. Am not saying that violence exist jst outside the wedlock. But, if he was cheating and u stayed with him 8 yeats, if u didnt manage to get married with him for 8 years- dont complain! Marriage doesnt stop career or smth so if he said that oh i need to do the carrer first etc- its a massive bullshit! So babymama its your own fault
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by 5minsmadness: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Have you ever wondered why the same man that beat us wife won't go out to talk rubbish with another man? It's because he knows he might get beat up! So he does the smart thing by being polite or avoiding inciting or potentially violent situations with other men. Women should take a hint from this.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
sehin79:
i just wonder why people condemn on here, does it matter if she as a child out of wedlock or not the fact is this gye is abusing this lady
and its not right,if he doesnt like her any more he has a choice to leave her just like she has a choice too, but beating her is just out of order
say no to domestic violence!!!

Dont u think she has right as well? If it is soooooo bad why she is staying?!
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
May D, that's so sad. Beating up a woman who not only spent 8yrs with you, but got a kid for you, and before then helped financially is wrong. I dont think I will ever buy your music because of this.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2015
5minsmadness:
Have you ever wondered why the same man that beat us wife won't go out to talk rubbish with another man? It's because he knows he might get beat up! So he does the smart thing by being polite or avoiding inciting or potentially violent situations with other men. Women should take a hint from this.

what do u mean? That woman should keep silent when beating by a man?
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Godmother(f): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Well said.

It's amazing how the abnormal is being accepted as normal these days.

A woman frustrates the he'll out of a man and the moment he retaliates and strikes her the whole world starts to cry for her.

It is obvious from many people's posts here and even the woman's post herself that she is an irresponsible annoying and unserious person.

For those of you saying it doesn't matter if she is married is it a responsible woman that will flaunt her babymama-ship? Why hasn't he married her after the so called 8yrs? If she saw he didn't want to marry her why didn't she move on? Would any of you allow your own young sisters be in such an undefined relationship? You all are hypocrites as well!

Nothing should make a man hit a woman. If the guy saw she was irresponsible he should have just left her and taken responsibility for his kid shikena.

Why stay with someone you don't love anymore and transfer your frustrations and aggressions on them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.