Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains (54844 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / How May D Assaulted Me For Years - Baby Mama Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by quivah(f): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Well said.

It's amazing how the abnormal is being accepted as normal these days.

A woman frustrates the hell out of a man and the moment he retaliates and strikes her the whole world starts to cry for her.

It is obvious from many people's posts here and even the woman's post herself that she is an irresponsible annoying and unserious person.

For those of you saying it doesn't matter if she is married is it a responsible woman that will flaunt her babymama-ship? Why hasn't he married her after the so called 8yrs? If she saw he didn't want to marry her why didn't she move on? Would any of you allow your own young sisters be in such an undefined relationship? You all are hypocrites as well!
I respect you way pass this!
so because she got pregnant(which both were responsible for),kept the baby(which is more honourable than abortion), still stays with her bf(loyalty which most guys, you inclusive cry of).. I don't know what she's doing to get hit but using her baby mama status to judge her and warrant the abuse is so bad of you! baby mama/papa might be abnormal but it isn't a reason to get abused.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by crisycent: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:

falls down from mango tree cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

She wan secure the guy nau! She no knw say na boxer she dey secure.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by zeelo2014: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
babesife:
the way you Nigerian people think is so damn bad. Do you think that it is only women that have a child or children out of wedlock go through theses these things? Some of you are so uneducated to the facts and the truth that it hurts me. My God I can't believe you said thAT and you are a female just like her your time will come soon!!! sad angry

Either u're being ignorant or just avoiding the truth intentionally. The fact is this is Africa and we're conservative and we have virtues. U should also know that the babymama syndrome is predominant in the black community,who are less educated when compared to the white community in America. It is not and will never be cool to be tagged 'babymama'. Hope U've not forgotten the dictionary definition of the word 'bastard'- an illegitimate child, unless u want to redefine that. I tell guys around me, if u must phuck a girl raw,u shud also be ready and cool getting married to her. Also note that there was a large uproar in the America( same America u look up to) When the vice presidential aspirant Sarah Palin's daughter had a child outside wedlock. what do u have to say about that?
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Tshaphilo: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
You ve done the right thing. He does not deserve you. He will come back begging but he cant change.Move ahead

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by NigerMan1: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:
of course why won't he beat you when your kid together is out of wedlock,why won't he take you for granted..
But that's a bad thing to do anyway

prettydiva89 - you sound like a very young or inexperience girl, or both. Please let me strongly advice you and others in your belief world:

1) Men don't show respect, honour and loyal love to women because of MARRIAGE.

2) Women who have kids for men "in wedlock" do NOT receive better attention or gratitude than women with kids "out of wedlock"

3) The concept known as "wedlock" only confer legal rights to women - and NOTHING more!

4) Over 95% of domestic violence or women battery are committed by men against women they are "legally married" to. (My dear prettydiva89, don't you read newspapers or observe the happenings in your environment?)

5) Men respects and adore their children, whether "wedlock" or not

6) When a man start beating a wife, known the reasons are numerous, such as incompatibility, sexual differences, social inequilibrium, family issues, vengeance, pretense, friends meddlesomeness and so on.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by xtervaganza(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
I never liked the may d guy

And even how he messed with p square makes me hate him
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by zeelo2014: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
sage2:
"I am MayD's baby mama", she declared. Just hear her. This bittch lacks self esteem. Why won't he disrespect you?
hahahaha. Exactly my thoughts. Immediately I read that line, I told myself 'guy brace urself an idiiot is about to speak. Definitely, May D messed up by beating her. But what made her move to his house? What made her stick around for too long despite the battering?
Let her clap for herself for throwing away her school fees. career babymama
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Chrishandsome(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Source: http://olorisupergal.com/read-how-mayd-turned-his-baby-mama-into-a-punching-bag/

MayD
Photo Credits:www.decodedlyrics.com
crisycent:

She wan secure the guy nau! She no knw say na boxer she dey secure.
Airforce1:

Source: http://olorisupergal.com/read-how-mayd-turned-his-baby-mama-into-a-punching-bag/

MayD
Photo Credits:www.decodedlyrics.com
some guls just don't get it,guys are not quickly moved by emotions.even if u cry from monday to sunday,if he do not luv u,den u ar just wasting ur tym.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by bellabae(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Bae, you wicked ooo

Na May D tigbagba tigbogbo cause am

abi now..I never liked the guy from the onset
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
NigerMan1:

prettydiva89 - you sound like a very young or inexperience girl, or both. Please let me strongly advice you and others in your belief world:

1) Men don't show respect, honour and loyal love to women because of MARRIAGE.

2) Women who have kids for men "in wedlock" do NOT receive better attention or gratitude than women with kids "out of wedlock"

3) The concept known as "wedlock" only confer legal rights to women - and NOTHING more!

4) Over 95% of domestic violence or women battery are committed by men against women they are "legally married" to. (My dear prettydiva89, don't you read newspapers or observe the happenings in your environment?)

5) Men respects and adore their children, whether "wedlock" or not

6) When a man start beating a wife, known the reasons are numerous, such as incompatibility, sexual differences, social inequilibrium, family issues, vengeance, pretense, friends meddlesomeness and so on.

thanks
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
ilovecritics:

U are a fool. Thanks!
you are more
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
chaz007:

Hypocrite! Only a virgin should make such comment. She and MayD indulged in pre-marital sex d same way I'm sure u indulged in pre-marital sex with ur boo. She eventually got pregnant and chose to keep the baby. U may have gotten pregnant as well, and may have chosen to terminate urs. Now u're here criticising her for having a baby outside wedlock, when u're no better. HYPOCRITE!

Quote me if u're a 'V'.
am not like you
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
GentleToks:

I laughed at you guys who stupidly attribute every domestic violence or shortcomings in relationship to " out of wedlock".

There are million of marriages going through the same fate(Domestic violence and other abuses) right now around the world despite the fact that these unions were blessed in Church and Court during marriage rites.

Even if you have your wedding in heaven with billions of naira or in your living room with few people in attendance as result of poor financial capacity, a bad or woman will always remain a bad and wicked man or woman. If a man or woman is naturally disrespectful and violent, trust me, marriage will never stop him from beating his wife or abuse her husband.....

Sometimes, most violent men claimed that they have paid dowries on their wives which literally means to them(violent men) that they have bought their wives and they can do whatever they choose to do with the goods(Their Wives) that had been bought with their money.

Above all, what matters in any relationship is if a man/woman is a God-fearing person; not fake one. And if your man or woman is a God-fearing person, trust me, you are automatically blessed with everything in marriage and even the famous " out of wedlock"/cohabitation.

A God-fearing person is always guided by his/her conscience which means they ll hardly hurt people regardless what you have done to them. You don't necessarily need to see these God-fearing people in Churches; they are everywhere around u if you look closely. If you take your time as a fiance or fiancee, you ll know easily if your partner is God fearing or not. They are naturally like that not because they r Christian or Muslim.....

NB: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR SO CALLED FIANCE OR FIANCEE IS NOT GOD-FEARING....
thanks
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
chaz007:

Hypocrite! Only a virgin should make such comment. She and MayD indulged in pre-marital sex d same way I'm sure u indulged in pre-marital sex with ur boo. She eventually got pregnant and chose to keep the baby. U may have gotten pregnant as well, and may have chosen to terminate urs. Now u're here criticising her for having a baby outside wedlock, when u're no better. HYPOCRITE!

Quote me if u're a 'V'.
why are you all criticizing me,if you read what i wrote,you will see I didn't support him beating her,but the truth is if he love her,he will marry her instead of making her baby mama,or how many of this celebs have you seen got married to their baby mamas .
Well if you caught me having sex with him or you saw me terminating it,then you are right,but if not God will judge
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by credid(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Ah! Girl the love I get for U na jackie chan gbisha!!!!....somersault on U, U know I can!.....dat was may d's line off his chop my money verse
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by babesife(f): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
zeelo2014:

Either u're being ignorant or just avoiding the truth intentionally. The fact is this is Africa and we're conservative and we have virtues. U should also know that the babymama syndrome is predominant in the black community,who are less educated when compared to the white community in America. It is not and will never be cool to be tagged 'babymama'. Hope U've not forgotten the dictionary definition of the word 'bastard'- an illegitimate child, unless u want to redefine that. I tell guys around me, if u must phuck a girl raw,u shud also be ready and cool getting married to her. Also note that there was a large uproar in the America( same America u look up to) When the vice presidential aspirant Sarah Palin's daughter had a child outside wedlock. what do u have to say about that?
madam like I said your time will soon come and your generation will make a mistake at some point.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by babesife(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lightening:

Please leave we "backward" Nigerians alone and mind your dissolute western life. We have cultures we hold dear to that add dignity to our lives. Huh?
backward is right people make mistakes
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigerian and South African men in particular and black men in general are always bad family heads. They are usually thugs who commit domestic violence against women.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Maya2pretty(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Most pple commenting on this thread are hypocritical bastards angry So because u and ur gf/bf aborted ur own many times, u r here takin poo about the person dat saved a life angry Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..........rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nimrod81: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:
of course why won't he beat you when your kid together is out of wedlock,why won't he take you for granted..
so because someone has a kid for you out of wedlock you beat them... Well if the story is true then tooo.. Bad.., why beat a woman when u can just leave... End the relationship or get a divorce if she is sooo bad... But beating...? Haha..

1 Like

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by ojkalito(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by popcykaylah(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:
forget that sis..having a child out of wedlock doesn't mean he should assault her..even if he is married legally yo him..he will beat her ..a woman beater will always be a beast nok matter the situation..
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by macaveli001(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wats our own? Wen u wre njoying d relationship dis u come 2 dis forum2 complain.face ur shit
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by macaveli001(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wats our own? Wen u wre njoying d relationship did u come 2 dis forum2 complain.face ur shit
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
sehin79:
i just wonder why people condemn on here, does it matter if she as a child out of wedlock or not the fact is this gye is abusing this lady
and its not right,if he doesnt like her any more he has a choice to leave her just like she has a choice too, but beating her is just out of order
say no to domestic violence!!!

Well said...
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by KcVictor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
As a sure boy I go dey ti gbo tigbo gbo I go dey tigba tigba gba my baby mama.
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
sexynabila:
wat about d beating? Did she also lied?

SHE LIED ABOUT THE BEATING.
THE MAY D I KNOW CANNOT BEAT A LADY. I HAVE SEEN THIS GIRL SLAP HIM KORO KORO AND HE MAINTAINED HIS COOL.

THE GIRL IS FIGHTING DIRTY BECAUSE SHE WANTS MONEY FROM MAY D.... I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING. SHE IS USING THE SON'S WELFARE AS A LEVERAGE.

SHE DIDNT SAY MAY D BOUGHT HER A CAR AND PAYS THE RENT OF WHERE SHE STAYS....
NAWAOOO FOR BISHES SHA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by goodmorning40: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:

What is your point?

She got pregnant for him and gave birth to the baby, what does that have to do with anything?

Did you hear her say they have been together for 8 years?

You have no pity for a victim of domestic abuse abi? I hope you tell your daughters and sisters same should they find themselves in a similar situation
They have been together for 8 yrs that is the point. U have a baby for a man over a stretch of eight yrs and u still relax there answering baby mama, mehnn u self think am naa, she sold herself cheaply to the fool
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am happy 2 see ur face look like bread nd butter,more panelbeating 2 come 4 u in d future silly girl,shabi u don puruse all his friends finish. Hmmmstsheew spoil brat mehn
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
U look more beautiful nd kokolet as ur face resemble bread nd butter,more beating await u in d future
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by poshchemmmy: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=18pt]I KNOW THIS BITTTCH!!!

SHE IS A FUCKING THIEF!!
SHE STOLE MY PHONE WHEN I VISITED MAY Ds HOUSE.
I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR MAY D BUT TRUST ME, THIS GIRL IS A PEST!!
SHE LIVES OFF MAY D. EVER SINCE SHE HAD HIS BABY, SHE HAS REFUSED TO WORK!!

SHE IS A DISGRACE!!!.... INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THEIR ALTERCATION LIKE ADULTS, SHE DECIDED TO WASH THEIR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.
MAY D IS AN IDIOT FOR DATIING THIS DISGRACEFUL BISSSH!!

reading this is really annoying cos this is not the truth.... THIS GIRL WILL COME TO MAY'D'S HOUSE AND START YELLING ABUSES AND INSULTS ON HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.... na may d cause all this rubbish!![/size]
I don't know u but u sound awlful y will u call her a bitch? I'm sure something av gone wrong in their relationship &she had decided 2 speak up abt it though this might not be d best way 2 tender her grievance,its not in ur place 2 rant I don't care how close u r to them
Re: Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains by collmira: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sound track

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.