Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It (2031 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It by francisokoh(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
There are a lots of android phones in the market today, but how many of them can actually last long. Android phone is not about how big it is, but what it can do and how durable is it. Now before you buy an android phone, check if the battery life can last, check the Rom, the Ram, the processor rate and so on. You still have to check out for the quality of the camera, how clear it is when you snap with it. Are you planning to buy an android phone? then ask me question
Re: How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Help am planning to buy a phone within the range of #15000-#19000 please I need your advice
Re: How To Know A Good ANDROID Phone Before You Buy It by Duuzsz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
Help am planning to buy a phone within the range of #15000-#19000 please I need your advice

i do HTC a lot. since ur money is small... go for tecno..

http://techpill.net

(1) (Reply)

The Unveiling Of The Huawei P8 Smartphone In Nigeria / Injoo Fire: How Do I Remove The Power Saving Mode? (power Management) / The Fine Given To MTN Is Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.