Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Will Give You 10k Every Week. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give You 10k Every Week. (1045 Views)

Tell Me How I Can Send Money Legally To Benin Republic N I Pay You 10k / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You 10k Every Week. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
There's this vacant office/shop in an office complex close to me and I intend to rent it for use as a business center/cafe.

I am proposing to pay back twice that amount over a period of 5 months. #10,000 weekly to anyone who loans me the sum of #100,000.

The services I intend offer includes Desktop. Publishing, scanning, printing, internet cafe, computer training and specialized services.

Interested persons should show interest here and let us deal.
Re: I Will Give You 10k Every Week. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
This business will yield 40,000 every month for the next 5 months.
My number is 08170255773
Re: I Will Give You 10k Every Week. by needinfo: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Where is it located.also, how sure are you it would make up to 40k per month.what strategy do you have in place
Re: I Will Give You 10k Every Week. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
needinfo:
Where is it located.also, how sure are you it would make up to 40k per month.what strategy do you have in place

It's located in a shopping complex at a major road intersection in my area.

The former occupant also ran a business center with limited service offered yet he made between 3k and 6k daily. I figure we would be making more than that with proper management.

Kindly give me a call if you are interested.
Re: I Will Give You 10k Every Week. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Offer still open..

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of The Legendary ALABUKUN POWDER And Its Maker / When You Finally Caught That MTN Worker Sending Duz MTN Messages / List Of Top Due-diligence & Risk Analysis Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.