Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) (50659 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Debbie-rise Speaks First Time After Show [VIDEO] / White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast / Wazobia TV On Local Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by tit(f): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2015
the fat woman ugly die!
she wor wor like mko!
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by tit(f): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
[s]the fat woman ugly die!
she wor wor like mko![/s]

lalasticlala:

She's frank edoho's who wants to b a millionaire ex wife

she is very pretty!
fine gal.

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Bloodstream: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
UncleSnr:
Did you watch the video?

You should know they don't have data.
Strong tins dey hungry am as frank don run..

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Bloodstream: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
dominique:
Was there a wind in the studio? I'm still wondering how her dress blew up like that.

[color=#990000][/color]Ever heard of fans and air-conditioning?

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Bloodstream: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2015
coogar:
nairalanders passing judgement & casting aspersions against an innocent woman. nothing like undies was exposed in the video - only a perverted mind would actually crop this clip & put it on YouTube. the föol even did a slow motion of her dress riding up.

After watching, wanking and all, you are here to play righteous card!
Go sit your smelly ass down coogar!
I know you will come back with your smelly orifice to rant, well, save it because I won't come back to this post!
Oloshi okurin olorun!

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Bloodstream: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
mindtricks:

Not surprised, our women are usually this stupid. What value or regard do they have for modesty, and deceny?

They should keep breeding more wayward girls by being a model for them, as figures that those young can always be inspired by.

Shameless things!

I pray they find the spirit to make this a topic on their station, lets even see how sensible it has been!

Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by xtra007(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2015
She's on her period ni lipsrsealed
CR77:
Katheryn i pity you grin grin

So you still dey wear black undies for this modern world

tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Tuns71: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=ElekeNtioba post=32079167]Obiang?? Whats her state of origin pls? Dat names sounds foreign. She is from Cameroun and ex-wife of Frank Edohor b4 the latter re-married. She was a former presenter at NTA network service b4 leaving to set up her private programmes.
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by vickylala239: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
UncleSnr:
Wazobia TV OAP (Katheryn Obiang) exposes her undies during a live show...

Must you put on short dresses?

But_________

Mehn!!! See Hot Thighs and Black Undies. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcIFQZ8BHXs

Video duration: 22seconds

Rubbish!!!

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by malachee: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
I saw it live and direct
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by UncleSnr(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
dominique:
Was there a wind in the studio? I'm still wondering how her dress blew up like that.
The dress was sort of elastic so while she was pulling it down it bounced up, revealing the pound of flesh and etc.
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by UncleSnr(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hiaa

Where u c d undies? I no c anything ooo. Na only thigh I see. If she like make she spread her legs apart, na she get her body naa.

But ur eyes too de see...
That's the effect of Onions...

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by coogar: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Bloodstream:

After watching, wanking and all, you are here to play righteous card!
Go sit your smelly ass down coogar!
I know you will come back with your smelly orifice to rant, well, save it because I won't come back to this post!
Oloshi okurin olorun!

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by mikron(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who wants to be a millionaire's frank edoho's ex wife
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by igivefuck4free(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
You sure say she wear pants so? Cos I dey see the hairy pusssy from this angle. grin

Btw why she con dey look camera like that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Franiey: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by UncleSnr(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
igivefuck4free:
You sure say she wear pants so? Cos I dey see the hairy pusssy from this angle. grin

Btw why she con dey look camera like that? cheesy
Bad pikin... cheesy
Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by EagleEyes001(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
is a free world, u can show ur asset wateva u tink it is. and pls don't blame her d market is getting dull

1 Like

Re: Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) by Nehemiah459(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Na im be say, you go brow come over brow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / AMVCA 2017: Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.