Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49913 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Tokskob2008: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Kucoin: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Terminator and Diehard.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Tokskob2008: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kucoin:
Terminator and Diehard.
I remember watching Terminator but I can't really recollect if I did watched Diehard. Those days one is not supposed to be seen taking too much interest in watching movies, it's always "go and read your books" lol.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by AsapTeddy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rambo

Toofan

No retreat no surrender...

And lastly...

Red scorpion

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Terminator

Pulp fiction

Rambo

Rocky

Die hard

Disco dancer

Baaziga

Snake girl

Kick boxer

Drunken master and so on

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Commando

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by billynoni(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mask of Zorro

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Homeboiy: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blue film peeping through the windows of those big boys of UNN in 1999

Odim gate

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kharashika and diamond ring cheesy

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Truvelisback(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Igodo. I still love the background sound track.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Jpolgar(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hard way Only way

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by HarunaWest(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Broken Arrow

Armour of God

Police Academy

Diamond Ring

Face Off

Live and Let Die....my favouritest

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by BigDick70inch(m): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Koto aye

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Soldier boys

Hard target.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by gfon(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Home alone

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Kucoin: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Tokskob2008:

I remember watching Terminator but I can't really recollect if I did watched Diehard. Those days one is not supposed to be seen taking too much interest in watching movies, it's always "go and read your books" lol.

When I left my mohmoh's shop with the excuse of going home to read. Na film the call me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Kucoin: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Koto aye

Correct niggerr!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by greencard: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
In the line of duty

8 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2021
No nollywood movie?
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by saaron(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Amour of God.
RoboCop 1& 2.
Simbad of the seven seas.
King Solomon's mines.
The good, the bad and the ugly.
Terra Hawks (cartoon).
Quo Vadis.
Chiti Chiti bang bang.
The God's must be crazy.
Yevada raha - The promise (Indian film).
Conan the destroyer...

The list goes on.
The Armour of God is my favorite childhood movie.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by wunmi590(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Rambo

Toofan

No retreat no surrender...

And lastly...

Red scorpion

Honestly, you took it out of my mouth....

My aunty can watch it from now till next year including jugunu

16 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ashewoboy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Domitilacheesy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Richy4(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin
>>Living in Bondage
>>Nnaka the Pretty Serpent
>> Circle of Doom
>>Rattle Snake
>>Glamour Girls
>> True confession
>> Evil Passion
>>Onome
>> Sakobi
>> Sound of Music
>>WWE (Wrestling )

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tom and Jerry
Barney
Barbie Mariposa
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
The Thundermans
The Hitman's Bodyguard
Prison Break
The Wedding Party
Citation

3 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
A boat load of Jackie Chan movies

Toofan.

Sholay

Universal Soldier

A truckload of Van Damme movies

Shaolin Temple

Various assortments of martial arts movies

A car load of Bollywood movies

Men in Black 1

19 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tom and Jerry
Barney
Barbie Mariposa
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
The Thundermans
The Hitman's Bodyguard
Prison Break
The Wedding Party
Citation
You watched these movies on VCR??

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Ishilove:
You watched these movies on VCR??
Yes. grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ishilove: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes. grin
That's odd. All these shows are in the 21st century when DVD players were already a thing.

7 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Ishilove:

That's odd. All these shows are in the 21st century when DVD players were already a thing.
grin Really?

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ShaqFu: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Predator 1.

Predator 2.

Commando.

First Blood.

First Blood 2.

First Blood 3.

Evil Dead 1.

Evil Dead 2.

Evil Dead 3. (Army of Darkness)

The Running Man.

Jingle All The Way.

Hard Target.

Dus Numbri. (By the way I love this guy so much).

Hard Way (The Only Way).

Junior.

Superman

Superman 2.

Superman 3.

Superman 4: The Quest For Peace.

Friday The Thirteen.

Jason Goes To Hell (The Final Friday).

Nightmare On Elm Street.

The Expendables.

First Of Fury.

Enter The Dragon.

First Of Legend.

Drunken Master.

Snake In The Monkey Shadow. (Tribute to lalasticlala)

Snake In The Eagle Shadow.

The Punisher. (The One With Dolph Lundgren)

Batman.

Batman Returns.

Batman Forever.

And a whole Lotta movies to good to mention.

PS. I need to say the first time I watched the Matrix was on the device. It was awesome. I still have the cassette till this very moment.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by yuzjet(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Irú ẹṣin

6 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Terminator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.