Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think (466 Views)

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think / Please Someone Should Tell Me How To Download Videos From Youtube / Personal Website Portfolio For Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
These are my latest designs.
Tell me what you think about them.
Tell me how am getting it right or where am getting it wrong.

Would really appreciate.
www.apeledesigns.com/latest/

Thanks
Re: Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
oapeleo:
These are my latest designs.
Tell me what you think about them.
Tell me how am getting it right or where am getting it wrong.

Would really appreciate.
www.apeledesigns.com/latest/

Thanks
I can't access the links to the websites u claim are ur latest jobs. All I can see are pictures uploaded to ur wordpress site. Drop the links here so we can access thanks
Re: Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikketech:
I can't access the links to the websites u claim are ur latest jobs. All I can see are pictures uploaded to ur wordpress site. Drop the links here so we can access thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Webmasters InAbuja & Kaduna Only / How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam / Help, My Skype 3.8 Is Showing No Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.