Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam (468 Views)

Ransomware Attacks 2017: What Is Ransomware And How To Prevent, Stop Ransomware / A New Type Of Online Scam / 10tips To Prevent Being Hacked With The Most Common Phishing Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam by danobaike(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
I recently did a survey about the fears that entrepreneurs had concerning online media. most people i talked with raised the fear of being scammed online or having their online identity stolen for fraudulent activities. So in a bid to arrest this fear, i wrote an article on 'How to prevent being a Victim of Online Fraud' on Nativedge blog.nativedge.com.

While i can not claim to have covered all the prevention's in the post, i did my best but i would like to know if i left out any points in my article, so please anyone with more ideas on how online scam and identity theft can be mitigated should please share so that we can jointly address this raising concern.

Thanks
Re: How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
good
Re: How To Prevent Being A Victim Of Online Scam by danobaike(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
thanks. though will appreciate any tips you have

(1) (Reply)

JSP Plans Big Social Media Event For 100 Bloggers In August / Easy Way To Make Your Blogger Mobile Friendly / I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.