Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? (34005 Views)

Glo, Bad Internet Service / Anyone Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by mymissingrib(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
a friend just complained to me dat he subscribed yesterday but hasnt been able to browse n their cc are not picking
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's average here. I guess it's d network around your area.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by hotgunz(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Inec s using there network for election pls kindly wait or try again next month. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Very fast here. Maybe is ur Area sha
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Kennethodinaka(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
very easy.i experienced such sometime ago.go to ur data settings at d bottom u wud see APN click it nd set to default APN.shikina u suppose pay
for dis infoooooo
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Wuuworld(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Not the Same here in Jamaica.............
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by pingpong1: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Glo has been terrible for the past 4 days. This thread finally settles my anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by yommys01(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have been having this since yesterday. It is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes ooo cry cry...

Glo is seriously acting up!!. I manage to browse during the day time... @ night, it's something else...
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by AutosBay(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Switch to 2G put of your phone, remove the battery and re- insert it. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by XBLadez: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes, Glo is useless on BlackBerry 10 phones
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by tartar9(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
that's the normal speed
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by darejem4real: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
the samething here
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
very very bad

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by segzy87(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
RichDad1:
Nope. Mine is as fast as ever.
Glo rocks, iPhone rules. coolcool
Pls i wnt to change to glo on my iPhone, wat do u use as ur apn and password. Pls reply
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by fyneboi79(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

I don't know if am the only one experiencing bad service from Glo. Since last week, I ve been calling their 333 BlackBerry help desk to complain about the poor service I get jn my area...imagine calling everyday for 2 weeks and you are to use the BlackBerry service for 4 weeks.

The problem am facing is if the signal is on 3G, it shows H with the BlackBerry logo and it won't browse, even if it does, it's super slow after which it would change from sos to emergency call only to searching for network. I am so tired and angry right nw. With that, I get a no voice service too.

I ve downgraded to 2G, it shows E with the BlackBerry logo and the browsing is slow and somethings it doesn't browse. I use a BlackBerry z10 and on the BBC month plan. I don't mind switching bt I can't get a better deal else where. Is anyone experiencing the same problem like me.
I guess you live in Otuoke grin mama peace instructed all network providers to be blocked as she returned to Otuoke to watch her husbands exit from Aso rock Villa grin

Sai Buhari at last grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by infogenius(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
listen their help desk is
as good as waiting till expiration.
They won't do anything about it

My advice do what I did...
....use MTN and save urself
untold pains.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by shammah1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Glo network has been shitty here in Ogudu, Lagos. Thought I was the only one experiencing this mess.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Vincad: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I think it's your area because Glo is also bad in my school but I discovered some "hotspots" around and that's how I'm able to even write this.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by debo07(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is so annoying.so so so useless.I have just blasted them on their fb page.I even called the customer care last nite and it disconneted after 31mins witout picking up.I had to get bak my mtn sim dat I had abandoned for 2months and its working well.

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Bowaley17(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Have nt been able to browse with my glo sim for the past 6months now,it keeps telling me network connection failed. I called their customer service line,they wouldn't pick...
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by khemisty(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Check your apn, and make sure it's blackberry.net, if it is, delete and re type, save it and it will be fast again, dats what I do, and it helps

2 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Ofin11(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm experiencing same in my area. seeing this post makes me feel it ain't me alone
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by fboycaestro(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
I use glo and my network is super fast
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

I don't know if am the only one experiencing bad service from Glo. Since last week, I ve been calling their 333 BlackBerry help desk to complain about the poor service I get jn my area...imagine calling everyday for 2 weeks and you are to use the BlackBerry service for 4 weeks.

The problem am facing is if the signal is on 3G, it shows H with the BlackBerry logo and it won't browse, even if it does, it's super slow after which it would change from sos to emergency call only to searching for network. I am so tired and angry right nw. With that, I get a no voice service too.

I ve downgraded to 2G, it shows E with the BlackBerry logo and the browsing is slow and somethings it doesn't browse. I use a BlackBerry z10 and on the BBC month plan. I don't mind switching bt I can't get a better deal else where. Is anyone experiencing the same problem like me.

It's worse here in ado_ekiti, its lik glo has scheduled a kinda time table for their netwrk. During the day,The big H and BlackBerry logo comes every 5mins and goes off for 2mins, then u shld 4gt browsin @ night because by 8:30pm or 9pm, they tak d netwrk and bring it bak by 7:30am on the dot d next day, this ma sound ridiculous, buh av been an observer of this routine for over 6months.

Na Glo worse pass for tis naija, cos even wen I was in lag, I never enjoyed dem, i'm only stickin arnd because of dt 1k=3gig ish..

Glo

3 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by WASMOG(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
I regret why i port my mtn to glo i travel from abuja to ekiti since two weeks there is no network even to browse na prob
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
frankmishael1:
Do u know how to download paid app if yes

Download" network booster pro"

Your problem solve
guy is there a way you can download apps that cost money for free on bb??
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vincad:
I think it's your area because Glo is also bad in my school but I discovered some "hotspots" around and that's how I'm able to even write this.

U mean u av 2 be at certain location B's u can gt good netwrk?
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
I called them.
I was very angry_ probably a little bit rude.

He allowed me speak all my English.
Then he said, for optimum internet speed, I should upgrade to the 3000N plan.

Like, wtf?
I had to ask, "are you guys trying to tell me, I can't get good value for my N1000?"

He started reading out this dissertation which only exacerbated the issue thus acerbating me.
I dropped the call,I think that agent's brain is on reverse. He can't be serious...

4 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Yes ooo cry cry...

Glo is seriously acting up!!. I manage to browse during the day time... @ night, it's something else...

Wia do u stay?
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by loomer: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eya
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
yommys01:
I have been having this since yesterday. It is annoying.

Since yestday?!..lol
Ma glo line been actin up for months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / If Whatsapp Messages Are Encrypted End To End, How Then Do They Leak? / TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.