Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? (33979 Views)

Glo, Bad Internet Service / Anyone Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by joelreg(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Switch off ur phone and turn on if possible remove the ba3

dkings101:
Hi NLers,

I don't know if am the only one experiencing bad service from Glo. Since last week, I ve been calling their 333 BlackBerry help desk to complain about the poor service I get jn my area...imagine calling everyday for 2 weeks and you are to use the BlackBerry service for 4 weeks.

The problem am facing is if the signal is on 3G, it shows H with the BlackBerry logo and it won't browse, even if it does, it's super slow after which it would change from sos to emergency call only to searching for network. I am so tired and angry right nw. With that, I get a no voice service too.

I ve downgraded to 2G, it shows E with the BlackBerry logo and the browsing is slow and somethings it doesn't browse. I use a BlackBerry z10 and on the BBC month plan. I don't mind switching bt I can't get a better deal else where. Is anyone experiencing the same problem like me.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by khassy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Glo should be banned
like if you agre

2 Likes

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
shidof:
same problem here, but changing my ntwk to edge alone ve been doing it for me in d night
I manage to use 3G in the morning & afternoon.. @ night, I struggle with the Edge sef.. It keeps fluctuating until I dump the phone & sleep off..
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Wia do u stay?
PH undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by weconnect: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

I don't know if am the only one experiencing bad service from Glo. Since last week, I ve been calling their 333 BlackBerry help desk to complain about the poor service I get jn my area...imagine calling everyday for 2 weeks and you are to use the BlackBerry service for 4 weeks.

The problem am facing is if the signal is on 3G, it shows H with the BlackBerry logo and it won't browse, even if it does, it's super slow after which it would change from sos to emergency call only to searching for network. I am so tired and angry right nw. With that, I get a no voice service too.

I ve downgraded to 2G, it shows E with the BlackBerry logo and the browsing is slow and somethings it doesn't browse. I use a BlackBerry z10 and on the BBC month plan. I don't mind switching bt I can't get a better deal else where. Is anyone experiencing the same problem like me.
switch to ETISALAT
Dat is what I rock for my BB and no regret ra ra
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by dkings101(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank goodness am not the only one experiencing this bad service glo is rendering to its customers. I have to call them on Friday...I spoke with 6 agents...the first 3 had to disconnect my call when I asked to speak to a superior. I didn't note down their names so after that I started noting down all reps I spoke to.

The fourth agent I spoke to was named Samuel who told me my area isn't 3G covered shocked shocked, meanwhile I have been using their 3G for more than 7 month since I port to the network, he spoke so rude and end the call.

Called agent number 5 name Lucy, she was rude and wen I asked to speak to a superior, she sent the call to a automated line which disconnects after 3 min..I called again and she pick it again and I gave my own share of my rudeness.

The last agent I spoke which was Ade, told me that in as much I can see the H sign with the BlackBerry logo by it means my area is 3G covered shocked shocked (what a conflicting report from Samuel)...he said he wd send a reminder to the network team to still work on the line...

The problem is their network which they won't fix..my subscription expires on the 5th of April and imagine calling them for one particular issue since last week till date. They are just so incompetent with their service. Wish etisalat can offer a better deal for the BlackBerry 10 users. Glo really sucks.

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by jacksonlows: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anticipate the biggest hit single this summer/year 2015.

"GASS - Oyinbo" produced by Major Bangz.

NEKTAR MUSIC
+2347032753367
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

am experiencing same too with my Q5.doesnt show 3G at all.dunno.do. u stay in lag?
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by chemicool: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
You are right my brother. Glo is too slow.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
@op, I have experienced that before too, my advice is check your z10 software updates and see if you need to upgraded to new version, I used same z10 and glo network, was having same issue too until I upgraded to newer version Os. But all the same try and contact glo customers care line, if they are not picking on 333 call the normal cc line, glo isn't as bad as that.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by olurotimi1: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thought was only me.
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by feeloscar(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Same here in Makurdi
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Its the same in my area,I've given up on them,I even subscribed 12gb data yet it is as useless as anything,ordinary whatsapp message takes time to deliver.

I had to switch to etisalat.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Rexnegro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

Thank God I tot I was the only one experiencing it...tho mine is connecting well and urs should ve returned back to normal by now. I called their bb helpdesk on 333 after connected I didn't hear a single sound..was busy saying hello hello hello...anyway my bb is going well now both 2G and 3G.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by xamilola(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fluntuating is an understatement, its very terrible, I came to kwara State to vote, and subscribe the 12gig databundle, that network can frustrate someone ehn and to worsen d matter even customer care number doesn't go tru
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by akatekpe(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
MTN data plan very expensive,same with Etisalat. Glo came with their 1000 naira BBmonth for BB10 users,we thought they have our interest at heart not knowing that they have another plan to punish us with poor service. When Would NCC wake up from sleep?
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by thegame(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
i'm really regretting glo network right now... i wish i could just port back to mtn.

how can my phone be on but people keep telling me i'm not answering my phones or that it's switched off. It's really sad though.

frankly, i ported to glo because they have the cheapest data for my BIS and i don't have to worry about anything once i subscribe but what's the point if i miss out on important calls, personal and official because my network is so unreliable? angry
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by funkyjms: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ririi:
The network is fluctuating on my android, even to call out is prompting out mobile network fail.

Switch to mtn, browsing is fast. The idea is to always have a back up plan

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by vision5050(f): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
glo is one d best network as for as am concerned. Maybe na d area wan u dey be cause of ur network wahala. Change location grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by RichDad1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
segzy87:

Pls i wnt to change to glo on my iPhone, wat do u use as ur apn and password. Pls reply
Just input gloflat in both

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Pecca: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oziddy:
My dear, glo don kill us here for Aba, dem no go allow make person enjoy the 3gig for 1k wey dem dash BB10.

That's by the way, Aba, and Abia state is so elated about the outcome of yesterday's senatorial and House of reps polls, as APGA cleared all slots in Abia state, even Thief T. A Orji lost in his ward, lmfao.

are you sure about the info on THIEF A.? What of the governorship results?
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Wizkoko(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
glo nah jet speed
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Solowande(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wetin u dey wait b4 u go port
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by ojnnaco(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don't think u are using GLo network .... check ur sim very well coz GLo is super fast here .
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Solowande(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pecca:

What of the governorship results?
guy are u in Nigeria?governorship election ke!
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by IamOpemipo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

PH undecided lipsrsealed

Guess d netwk ish is all ova den..i was startin to tink twas jus ma area, cos I was actually enjoyin em until I relocated..
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Setaje(f): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's the area. Once I move out of my area. Its very good. When I come back. Its bad. It wasn't like that before last week sha. As I was always seeing 3g in my area at least. When I move out I see H. Now I hardly see H or 3g. Its just edge I see. Its annoying.

1 Like

Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by thegideon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
It could b caused by far distance 2 their network reception,agreed. But what about me living next to their "Mask" or what do they call it.
sometimes it is superfast with stable 3G bt most often even the 3G won't browse,imagine.
so it's not always about area reception bt also lack of quality equipment on their part. Am contemplating abt MTN,ETISALAT.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Teespice(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
experienced the same problem as the OP few weeks before I returned to Lagos. so it might be the location of the OP because since then I haven had network issues of any sort on my device.

Glo sucks sometimes.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Moole: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
bro its same for me. am in cross river and am experiencing exactly d same problem am also on BBC plan. glo sucks
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Setaje(f): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkings101:
Hi NLers,

The same problem wiv u since 2 weeks now. I Use a z10 too. I keep switching on and off my network. If u put it on 2g it won't work.
Re: Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
MDelgado:

Paid appI don't know how..could you tell how to?
yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / How Do I Download Whatsapp On My Windows 6.1 Mobile / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.