Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) (14336 Views)

Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by tonyx4x44(m): 2:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Bad belle... Is allowed!
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Madeu(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2015
chowlade:

if her father is a Dj do u think he will b dat rich?

Mention any naija DJ dat is rich

DJ JIMMY JATT - A Nigeria Dj

The World's Highest-Paid DJs

1: Calvin Harris $66 million
Born Adam Richard Wiles, the former grocery store stocker earned $66 million in our scoring period, playing more than 125 gigs. He’s found great success in the pop world, working with the likes of Rihanna and Kesha, which has helped him land headline gigs not only at EDM-focused events but also at festivals like Coachella. Harris continues to play regularly in Las Vegas where he has a multi-year deal at America's biggest nightclub, Hakkasan.

2. Tiesto ($22 million)
Dutch-born DJ tops our inaugural list thanks to an average nightly gross of $250,000, according to Pollstar.

3. Skrillex ($15 million)
24-year-old earned 3 Grammys for putting dubstep on musical map. For more, check out our feature "Skrillex: The $15 Million DJ."

4. Swedish House Mafia ($14 million)
Scandinavian trio became first electronic act to headline Madison Square Garden.

5. David Guetta ($13.5 million)
French DJ crossed over into pop world with album Nothing But The Beat, added cash with endorsements for Renault and HP, as well as live concerts.

6. Steve Aoki ($12 million)
Turn up the volume: Aoki earns less per show than many of his fellow Electronic Cash Kings, but played over 200 dates.

7. Deadmau5 ($11.5 million)
Performing in a mouse costume and denouncing EDM didn't tarnish his earnings prospects.

8. DJ Pauly D ($11 million)
Jersey Shore star scores half his annual earnings from DJ gigs

9. Kaskade ($10 million)
Clean-cut DJ cleaned up with 125 shows over the past year.

10. Afrojack ($9 million)
Dated sometime DJ Paris Hilton; doubled as pop producer for Pitbull and others.

11. Avicii ($7 million)
22-year-old Swede packed clubs, picked up Grammy nomination this year.

http://www.forbes.com/electronic-cash-kings/
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by mogboyelade(f): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2015
The rich also cries.
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by killuminati(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2015
God punish amebo, person dey flex una dey stress.. Mash on baby, no look their face like Luka. I hope she dey blaze trees cos that's what we do me and my g's.

But remember say your papa na corrupt thieving cabal wey dey divert Naija money illegally. God punish Mamon!

1 Like

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by williamspaul22(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Azin eh! And the funny thing is, POOR PEOPLE always think their opinion matter.....BUT IT DOESN'T! angry
I swear grin
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by williamspaul22(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
armadeo:

1000 likes.
She drinks and smokes. That's terrible? She's balling man. Look at the chandon dispenser that's insane balling.
Well spoken my bro. Everyone always get high with something. Y is theirs different? This op self

What of sule the gateman that smokes like a bad car and drinks like a fish

The bus driver that's high on weed driving one way

The policeman paid to protect your life high on kparaga and Benson.

No be people children be all this one.

Op park well before you show the world your jealousy and unhibitted poverty

You source quipped ko he twitter ni.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by armadeo(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
olisa4:
and what is wrong with her being a Dj?

Maybe no be human beings dey do DJ work.

DJ jimmy jatt no be person born am.
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Madeu:

DJ JIMMY JATT

The World's Highest-Paid DJs

1: Calvin Harris $66 million
Born Adam Richard Wiles, the former grocery store stocker earned $66 million in our scoring period, playing more than 125 gigs. He’s found great success in the pop world, working with the likes of Rihanna and Kesha, which has helped him land headline gigs not only at EDM-focused events but also at festivals like Coachella. Harris continues to play regularly in Las Vegas where he has a multi-year deal at America's biggest nightclub, Hakkasan.

2. Tiesto ($22 million)
Dutch-born DJ tops our inaugural list thanks to an average nightly gross of $250,000, according to Pollstar.

3. Skrillex ($15 million)
24-year-old earned 3 Grammys for putting dubstep on musical map. For more, check out our feature "Skrillex: The $15 Million DJ."

4. Swedish House Mafia ($14 million)
Scandinavian trio became first electronic act to headline Madison Square Garden.

5. David Guetta ($13.5 million)
French DJ crossed over into pop world with album Nothing But The Beat, added cash with endorsements for Renault and HP, as well as live concerts.

6. Steve Aoki ($12 million)
Turn up the volume: Aoki earns less per show than many of his fellow Electronic Cash Kings, but played over 200 dates.

7. Deadmau5 ($11.5 million)
Performing in a mouse costume and denouncing EDM didn't tarnish his earnings prospects.

8. DJ Pauly D ($11 million)
Jersey Shore star scores half his annual earnings from DJ gigs

9. Kaskade ($10 million)
Clean-cut DJ cleaned up with 125 shows over the past year.

10. Afrojack ($9 million)
Dated sometime DJ Paris Hilton; doubled as pop producer for Pitbull and others.

11. Avicii ($7 million)
22-year-old Swede packed clubs, picked up Grammy nomination this year.

http://www.forbes.com/electronic-cash-kings/

i'm yet 2 see nigerian on ur list

1 Like

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by armadeo(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
chowlade:

So being a DJ is bad?

She has the luxury if doing what she likes not doing what she has to do. Its that simple.

Nigerian DJs are doing well. Take jatt for example I'm pretty sure many here can't afford him for their birthday party. grin grin
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Madeu(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
chowlade:

Dj Jimmy Jatt - A Nigeria Dj

1 Like

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:
Fine girl...betta pickin cheesy

She's chopping the life of her head cool
dats exactly wat u wish for
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't afford it angry
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh no!
I can't afford it cheesy
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:

I can't afford it angry
I think u can
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I think u can
Nah!
my father is a farmer
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:

Nah!
my father is a farmer
doesn't mean ur kids will be farmers! Whr is ur faith
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
doesn't mean ur kids will be farmers! Whr is ur faith
Oh faith! Very much alive but I don't wanna live like her
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:

Oh faith! Very much alive but I don't wanna live like her
I tot u like excess money
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I tot u like excess money
I like money cheesy
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:

I like money cheesy
lol den u hav to hustle for it
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Broke peeps alwas av an opinion..
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Beamborla(f): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lol den u hav to hustle for it
On it, sir
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beamborla:

On it, sir
good
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by ekmaxop: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after or before (com.) den click

Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by Nimblemind(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Thats why some people say that the poor always believe that wealth is a problem to the rich ones! Terrible lifestyle my foot, the terrible thing here is you mr op!
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by razzberries: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
if na u nko, u no go enjoy ur papa money? All dis poor men children sef
Re: Terrible Lifestyles Of Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughters (photos) by rajiedreez: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021
2015 to 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi / Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.