Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids (555 Views)

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Kerosene Explosion Burns Nursing Mother Of 7 In Delta(Graphic Photos) / Lassa Fever Kills Mother And Baby In Port-harcourt,read Prevention And Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by donsheddy1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tragedy Struck Olowojeunjeje area of Ajegunle Apapa Lagos as fire sudenly erupt from the containers of a woman in that area that sells fuel (Black Market).

She was sleeping and didn't know when the fire started. Before people came in to rescue her and her kids, the fire had already done what it knows how to do best.

The fire was so much that it was managed after it had burnt part of a 3rd building.

Tears filled my eyes when I saw her already burnt and laid helplesly on the ground.

This is a warning to those who sell this fuels without any safety measures put to place. Fire knows not the owner
When it's triggered.

More info coming soon

Re: Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by Acekidc4(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fire Again!!! Why Na
Re: Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by sholikay(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai... Rip to the dead... But this Bros before me no try at all ooo... cheesy
Re: Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by okabe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Toh bahd...RIP
Re: Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Fire Kills Mother Of Two And Her Kids by Dammyrosky(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
R.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The 7 Eating Habits To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise Or Pills. / Http://sourceforge.net/projects/free-youtube-downloader-fvdtube / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Noni Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.