Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

God Has Ordained The Lucky Title For Himd('banj And Don Jazzy) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Has Ordained The Lucky Title For Himd('banj And Don Jazzy) (640 Views)

Hilarious Pix. When God Has Blest You With The Ability To Perceive Danger / The Lucky Guy +18 / Buhari Ordained As Bishop Of Redeemed Church In Meidugiri Yesterday (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Ordained The Lucky Title For Himd('banj And Don Jazzy) by dayamond(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
yeah guyz my joke is base on your famous musician (d'banj),pls pardon me the fans but i simply want to tell you guyz how he got one of the title for one of his album "ogbona felifeli"   it happened like this, one day he and don jazzy was travelling along the road side with their car when they got to a checking point with an hausa mobile police on duty,their conversation goes like this,
hausa man:chei,i want make all of us i come than frm that motto
d'banj&don jazzy:ok were comming down officer
hausa man:chei na me i de call am por officer?na my mother and papa be oppicer sege, dan iska yaro
d'banj&don jazzy:eassy officer
hausa man:to na wetin i dey por my boot?
d'banj&don jazzy:nothin
hausa man:[/b]ok i say make i come down pirst.
[b]d'banj:[/b]no longthing
[b]hausa man:[/b]chei i dey telle me say my koboko i no long kwo?officer give am por me por long koboko their.
    they bring the koboko for the hausa offficer and he begin to wipe d'banj,
  the first time he says:henhen am d'banj
  second time he says:no long thing
  third time he says:is don hazzy again
   na so they leave d'banj,come go meet don jazzy start to dey beat am
first don jazzy too wan do like big boy but when the koboko enter am he halla(shouts)
  [b]"OGBONA FELIFELI
"bi amala to jinna gangan,  cry
Re: God Has Ordained The Lucky Title For Himd('banj And Don Jazzy) by romsky: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2009

(1) (Reply)

School Forms / Fascinate / Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.