Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) (1590 Views)

Indonesia Villagers Cuts Open A Giant Python To Find Dead Missing Man / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
This man and his friends discovered a giant snake with hugely swollen stomach in the bushes and decided to cut the belly open to see what was inside the snake. What they saw left them shocked. It was another giant reptile. The snake's last meal had actually been another huge snake, both nearly identical in size. The man pulled the second snake out of the body of the first one and laid them both on the ground next to each other.
See the photos...

Culled from Lindaikeji..com

Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by delishpot: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Reminds me of d miracles moses did at pharoah's palace wit his magicians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
The man get mind sha

Evil
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by cozy7(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
That's a descendant of d biblical Sampson!
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
lol no rat or rabbit for bush aqain cos they went to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
The man get mind sha

Evil
Yhu have no idea
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
delishpot:
shocked
space booker alerT
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Reminds me of d miracles moses did at pharoah's palace wit his magicians. grin
Yh..only moses snake wasn't cut open
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Lilyomi(f): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
The survival of da fittest. Every food na food.
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by delishpot: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
geogolddanielz:
space booker alerT

Book space say? Wetin person no go hear? I see wetin surprise me you say make I no post wetin i fit best use describe am?

This your quote ehn...... shocked
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by REMMEI(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kii re...

EJO re abi SNAKE?..
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
What the Hell Is this Men
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by chimerase2: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wat amu I seeing undecided
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Big4wig(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dats so yucky
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by missdebs(f): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2015
peppersoup don land *singing* everything na double double....abeg make them check the inside snake whether anoda snake dey again
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2015
delishpot:

Book space say? Wetin person no go hear? I see wetin surprise me you say make I no post wetin i fit best use describe am?

This your quote ehn...... shocked
lol sowi o
Re: Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2015
missdebs:
peppersoup don land *singing* everything na double double....abeg make them check the inside snake whether anoda snake dey again
Lol.....snake eater!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guy!..do NOT BE Decieved!!..see What Ladies Do To Get Big Butts / The Most Beautiful Ethiopian Lady! (if Not Most Beautiful African Lady)! / I Am Getting Tired... Being In The Closet Is Wearing Me Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.