Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! (1806 Views)

A Muslim That Saw Jesus / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Any Muslim That Answers These Questions Thoughtfully Can Make It To Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by suwailad(f): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dont hate on muslims and insult islam
i love Jesus, i practically live by the book of parables
every day but i dont do without my koran
I have found it easy to reconcile both

The "islamists" are fighting against this
and they are killing the "reformed" muslims
and christians likewise.

That does not demand you label the north
terrorists or what you like
Like millions of muslims in Nigeria, i love Jesus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re ya sure ya even a muslim?
Don't ya read ya koran cum hadith if truly ya a muslim?
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
suwailad:

and christians likewise.

Like millions of muslims in Nigeria, i love
Jesus
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by suwailad(f): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re ya sure ya even a muslim?
Don't ya read ya koran cum hadith if truly ya a muslim?

why does it surprise you?
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
suwailad:

and christians likewise.

A Muslim loves Jesus??... Laughable!
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by jamex93(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
that's the best thing that can happen to you...

and I will advice you to accept Jesus into your life....

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Congrats.

Islam is a religion of Peace.

Jesus is Lord.

Goodluck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by ademoladeji(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Interesting...

You are a Tanoid who loves #CHANGE
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Largeese(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by obiak4(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
FYI the holy quran has a chapter dedicated to jesus,in the holy quran yisa means jesus so anobi isa/yisa simply means prophet jesus so to speak it full of parables just like the book of john,mark,luke,mattew
the only diff btw muslim and xtian is d believe that prophet muhamud(s.a.w)is the way to allah and the last prophet and xtian believe that without jesus you cannot see God
but generally religion has caused more death than all wars put together
so let learn to live in peace

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by CyberWolf: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
The earlier you accept him as your Lord and personal savior, the better for you..
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by oieda: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
obiak4:
FYI the holy quran has a chapter dedicated to jesus,in the holy quran yisa means jesus so anobi isa/yisa simply means prophet jesus so to speak it full of parables just like the book of john,mark,luke,mattew
the only diff btw muslim and xtian is d believe that prophet muhamud(s.a.w)is the way to allah and the last prophet and xtian believe that without jesus you cannot see God
but generally religion has caused more death than all wars put together
so let learn to live in peace

Islam and Christianity have a whole lot of difference. Have you read the Bible? Please don't use a chapter of the Quran to explain what Christianity is. Read the Bible,, read the Quran before you start comparing things.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
OP whether Muslim or Christian or Buddhist, the most important is religious understanding(not just tolerance). Worship cup or stone as long as you are civil, that is what we want. I see everybody as my brothers and I respect the man living next door irrespective of religious belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by obiak4(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
oieda:

Islam and Christianity have a whole lot of difference. Have you read the Bible? Please don't use a chapter of the Quran to explain what Christianity is. Read the Bible,, read the Quran before you start comparing things.
i have read both maybe you can start by telling me the diff. Btw d two
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
ar'niyah
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by efilefun(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Any muslim that doesnt believe in JESUS aint a muslim
SeverusSnape:

A Muslim loves Jesus??... Laughable!
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by HCpaul(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
U are reconciling sin witi holiness, with the thought of making heaven. Keep decieving urself.
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Ifeann(f): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

and christians likewise.

If u love jesus so much and read about him why dont u see how verrry different the teachings of jesus differ from Mohammed

Every sane person loves Jesus. .. he was very exceptional unlike the mass murderer pedophile Mohammed
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by suwailad(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ifeann:

If u love jesus so much and read about him why dont u see how verrry different the teachings of jesus differ from Mohammed

Every sane person loves Jesus. .. he was very exceptional[s] unlike the mass murderer pedophile Mohammed[/s]

This is the problem! How do you know that? from biased articles that have been circulating online since the start of the internet. Because muslims are conservative, the wild ones (non-muslims) have been using the opportunity to spread hate towards islam, look at it critically.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Ifeann(f): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

This is the problem! How do you know that? from biased articles that have been circulating online since the start of the internet. Because muslims are conservative, the wild ones (non-muslims) have been using the opportunity to spread hate towards islam, look at it critically.

What are u talking about...
I got my information from ur quran and hadiths....the sahih hadiths
..the 2 most authentic hadiths in islam... have u even completely read them...

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by malvisguy212: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

why does it surprise you?
even the devil believe in Jesus.

You believe that there is one God. Good!
Even the demons believe that--and
Tremble. ( James 2:19)

The New Testament qualifies the definition of a believer as being one who has faith in Jesus Christ. Faith is more than merely having some knowledge about the facts surrounding the life and teaching of Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself said that those who truly believed in Him would "TAKE UP HIS CROSS" and follow Him. The Bible calls into question the "belief" of anyone who is not following Jesus as Lord.

Muslims don't believe God has a son or we are children of God, infacte a muslim who I debate with here says "calling yourself a child of God is a sin"

First, the Bible indicates that believers
are children of God:

The Spirit himself testifies with our
spirit that we are God's children.
( Romans 8:16)
You are all sons of God through faith in
Christ Jesus, ( Galatians 3:26)
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:
Yeah Yeah!
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by suwailad(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:

Oh this is succinct and straight to the point. I think the title needs to change to reflect this. Exactly what i mean
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Empiree: 3:47am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

She's a clown. Christian bigots have no idea what they really believe in. Am glad many are seeing her silly posts, devoid of guidance. They are bored.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
_
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by kay1one(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
"Anyone who does not hate his father, mother, brother, sister, yes even his own life, cannot be my disciple"! -Jesus Christ.
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

and christians likewise.

you need help i tell you.

##kaffirra
Re: Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2015
QUESTION: Any Muslim that does not
Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim?
ANSWER: Any person that believes in mohammed instead of Jesus alone is not a Christian.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. / How To Receive The Holy Spirit by Segun Olumide / Witches And The Astral Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.