Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help! I Want To Start A Church Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Want To Start A Church Business (1840 Views)

I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business / Is "NTA" Running A Church Business, Check This Bill Board / The Church Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning everyone. I have a little money that I really want to invest. After thinking for so long, I have decided to build my own church because I also want to have my own private jet and Range Rover. I will be the pastor.

As a pastor, how do I make my members to believe EVERYTHING that I tell them whether it makes sense or not? Like what do I need to do to make them believe that I can help an amputee to grow a new limb?

How much does it cost to hire people who will be giving testimonials to the church members?

I also intend to make my own version of the bible. How do I go about it?

For the first time, members are not to pay tithe. They are to pay trithe I.e, 30% of their monthly income.

Do I need to poor chemicals on my water to make them believe that it is holy?

How much does it cost to hire people who would vibrate while I cast out demons off them? Alternatively, how much do I need to hire people who would pretend to be deaf so that I would "heal" them?

Thank you for your anticipated answer.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by abduljabbar4(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op you are looking for trouble oo. What do you know about christianity?
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by ministeriallist: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bhad guy! U too wan fly private jet?
Ok o
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
I died at 'trithe' grin
@op honestly all you need is BSc knowledge in psychology and you're good to go. Glad I could help.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Op you are looking for trouble oo. What do you know about christianity?
It doesn't matter. I just need to learn how to shout "praaaaaiiiiiiiiiiz the looooord" and collect trithe

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I died at 'trithe' grin
@op honestly all you need is BSc knowledge in psychology and you're good to go. Glad I could help.
Answer my questions please. I need to learn how to stage miracles too.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
I atheists and Muslims who have an idea are also welcome
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
APCsupporter:
Good morning everyone. I have a little money that I really want to invest. After thinking for so long, I have decided to build my own church because I also want to have my own private jet and Range Rover. I will be the pastor.

As a pastor, how do I make my members to believe EVERYTHING that I tell them whether it makes sense or not? Like what do I need to do to make them believe that I can help an amputee to grow a new limb?

How much does it cost to hire people who will be giving testimonials to the church members?

For the first time, members are not to pay tithe. They are to pay trithe I.e, 30% of their monthly income.

How much does it cost to hire people who would vibrate while I cast out demons off them? Alternatively, how much do I need to hire people who would pretend to be deaf so that I would "heal" them?

You are in luck. There are many atheists here who double up as pastors:

Hardmirror
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

You are in luck. There are many atheists here who double up as pastors:
Hardmirror
Please help me invite them
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by HCpaul(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't support this but anyway, to have your own church in Nigeria is very easy. Infact, you can even invent your own religion and become the pioneer of your own invention.

Follow the below steps and come back with a testimony.

Step 1. Go to them in the name of their God and camouflage as one of the apostles.

Step 2. Narrate to them the fictitious story of your calling by tracking some predictions there too. This is because the Christians believe in fictions and predictions.

Step 3. Go for their emotions and not their brain cuz with that, you will successfully enslave their mind. And believe me, they will believe everything you say.

Step 4. Tell them that you are to give to them the word of faith. To achieve this, you will have to have a vast knowledge of the Scripture, speaks it with passion and demonstrate it with your emotions.
Oyedepo is very sharp in this step.

Step 5. Demonstrate the supernatural presence of the holy spirit by performing miracles. This is not difficult, infact very easy. Just make sure that you've successfully planted the seed of ignorance and delusion in their mind and just lay your hand upon their forehead. Believe me, they will fall. Why will they fall? Ah ah... How will people that have been expecting to be touched and immediately fall won't fall?? Falling is their expectation so they will have to satisfy their wants.
You will also gave to learn some magical trick backup with full courage to achieve this. Chris is a very good example.

Step 6. Monetize the over procedure by just telling them to pay their tithes and offerings by referencing Malachi 3:8 for them. Don't stop there if you really want to ride private jet. Convince them to always give and to sow seed into the life of God ordained ministers. As if that is not enough, proceed by telling them to make sacrifice by instructing them to pick out a piece of paper and write down the vow.

Also motivate them that they should do God service first that they will be mightily blessed and eternally rewarded.
Tell them that God will open the windows of heaven on their behalf "not knowing that the window is intentionally opened to make you rich".

Above all, crown it up by telling them that there is a heaven that awaits them where there won't be weeping and suffering. They will be all happy and will started shouting hallelujah without control. And also make sure that you can manipulate the Scripture very well.

My brother, you are rich because establishing church is the fastest and most profitable business in the country.

I wish you good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by ifenes(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am a pastor in a BIG church in England. My advise to you OP.. If you want to catch a monkey you must .......

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Eddlad: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
APCsupporter:

The price is your salvation.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by APCsupporter: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
HCpaul:
I don't support this but anyway, to have your own church in Nigeria is very easy. Infact, you can even invent your own religion and become the pioneer of your own invention.

Step 1. Go to them in the name of their God and camouflage as one of the apostles.

Step 2. Narrate to them the fictitious story of your calling by tracking some predictions there too. This is because the Christians believe in fictions and predictions.

Step 3. Go for their emotions and not their brain cuz with that, you will successfully enslave their mind. And believe me, they will believe everything you say.

Step 4. Tell them that you are to give to them the word of faith. To achieve this, you will have to have a vast knowledge of the Scripture, speaks it with passion and demonstrate it with your emotions.

Step 5. Demonstrate the supernatural presence of the holy spirit by performing miracles. This is not difficult, infact very easy. Just make sure that you've successfully planted the seed of ignorance and delusion in their mind and just lay your hand upon their forehead. Believe me, they will fall. Why will they fall? Ah ah... How will people that have been expecting to be touched and immediately fall won't fall?? Falling is their expectation so they will have to satisfy their wants.
You will also gave to learn some magical trick backup with full courage to achieve this. Chris is a very good example.

Step 6. Monetize the over procedure by just telling them to pay their tithes and offerings by referencing Malachi 3:8 for them. Don't stop there if you really want to ride private jet. Convince them to always give and to sow seed into the life of God ordained ministers. As if that is not enough, proceed by telling them to make sacrifice by instructing them to pick out a piece of paper and write down the vow.

Also motivate them that they should do God service first that they will be mightily blessed and eternally rewarded.
Tell them that God will open the windows of heaven on their behalf "not knowing that the window is intentionally opened to make you rich".

Above all, crown it up by telling them that there is a heaven that awaits them where there won't be weeping and suffering. They will be all happy and will started shouting hallelujah without control. And also make sure that you can manipulate the Scripture very well.

My brother, you are rich because establishing church is the fastest and most profitable business in the country.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you very much sir. I totally appreciate this. I seems like I need some training though. I need to learn how to scream "rtobakulashetiamatasakatoba! Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat! Scontrobobobu sontobobobobobobobo"

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by HCpaul(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thank you very much sir. I totally appreciate this. I seems like I need some training though. I need to learn how to scream "rtobakulashetiamatasakatoba! Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat! Scontrobobobu sontobobobobobobobo"

Tongues That one is very simple now. I will give you some website links where you can learn the languages grammar. I mean real ones like Oyedepos does.

Example:

Zuze

Mari

Zezu

Kariya

Concatenate the above words and you will have things like "ZuzeMariZezuKariya". I can also give you enormous lists that you will just have to concatenate and create your own tongues dialect.

It is only a lying Christian that will deny this fact by claiming that an angel helped him to speak tongues when he actually knows how much he struggled to become a grammarian in the dialect.

Some Christians novice in the language will open their mouths and start invoking a single word "ZuzeZuzeZuzeZuzeZuze" and they will finally ends it with "Zuze Marikaya".

I once argue with my pastors wife on speaking in tongues based on an argument that I heard from a seminarian but she left the question unanswered and deviated but because she is the pastors wife, I succumbed.

But if I drop the argument here, our beloved inexperienced theists will start calling those theologians unbelievers.

Theologians clearly stated it that the Bible is not sane but they have to drop the theological approach and just accept it because they are told to.
Most of these people don't believe those write up with passion but just have to obey it to satisfy the Christian community.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by oaroloye(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
SHALOM!

You may think you are being funny, but actually, you are not.

The First Law of Riches is that if you SEEK WEALTH, you WILL FIND Wealth. (*Duh!*)

The Second Law should be OBSERVE THE FACTS- do not THEORIZE the Facts.

Cleegymen get people to believe everything they say by only saying what their followers CAN BELIEVE.

You imply that you think that pastors have some trick to make anybody believe all the stupid things they say. That is the error of "putting the cart before the horse!"

The Pastors who get their Congregregations to believe the most stupid things- such as to "GO OUTSIDE AND EAT GRASS!" or, "ALL SISTERS COME SUCK MY... ANATOMY!" (That is NOT what happened!) were able to do so by SPECIALLY RECRUITING AT THAT LEVEL OF IDIOCY.

The Third Law of Riches is that YOUR CUSTOMERS MUST BE SATISFIED.

There is no use exploiting people and duping them out of, say, $10 million, if you later have to pay $20 million to totally repair that your... booty, once your disgruntled customers wake up to your fraud, and kicked all the different types of Hell- from Scandinavian through South American, to Asian, out of it!
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by ajepako(f): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Dude...so you have abandoned politics section and hiding here in religion and computer section...

We hardly hear your voracious and loud voices and support for sai baba as you used to do and l notice your last post in politic section was April first with your prank post.... what has happened?

Firefire abi na only me notice...

APCSUPPORTER OVER....
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Firefire(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
ajepako:

Dude...so you have abandoned politics section and hiding here in religion and computer section...

We hardly hear your voracious and loud voices and support for sai baba as you used to do and l notice your last post in politic section was April first with your prank post.... what has happened?

Firefire abi na only me notice...

APCSUPPORTER OVER....

All the yeye fowls don take cover, awon olori gbeske. grin
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by ajepako(f): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Firefire:

All the yeye fowls don take cover, awon olori gbeske. grin

see as the guy pick race comot leave others to fight the fight...chai...their lord na proper fall hander... grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Firefire(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
ajepako:

see as the guy pick race comot leave others to fight the fight...chai...their lord na proper fall hander... grin grin grin cheesy

The level of suffering now in Nigeria, is never known in its entire history, we warned them, but they are too myopic to reason beyond their noise. Where is Ojuyobo now? Enjoying himself with his loots in Italy.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
APCsupporter:
I atheists and Muslims who have an idea are also welcome

Shout APC grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by ifenes(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Many Pastors are atheists. They see the church as a business,this is why it is easy for them to isolate the offering to themselves.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Ranchhoddas: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
HCpaul:

Tongues That one is very simple now. I will give you some website links where you can learn the languages grammar. I mean real ones like Oyedepos does.

Example:

Zuze

Mari

Zezu

Kariya

Concatenate the above words and you will have things like "ZuzeMariZezuKariya". I can also give you enormous lists that you will just have to concatenate and create your own tongues dialect.

It is only a lying Christian that will deny this fact by claiming that an angel helped him to speak tongues when he actually knows how much he struggled to become a grammarian in the dialect.

Some Christians novice in the language will open their mouths and start invoking a single word "ZuzeZuzeZuzeZuzeZuze" and they will finally ends it with "Zuze Marikaya".

I once argue with my pastors wife on speaking in tongues based on an argument that I heard from a seminarian but she left the question unanswered and deviated but because she is the pastors wife, I succumbed.

But if I drop the argument here, our beloved inexperienced theists will start calling those theologians unbelievers.

Theologians clearly stated it that the Bible is not sane but they have to drop the theological approach and just accept it because they are told to.
Most of these people don't believe those write up with passion but just have to obey it to satisfy the Christian community.
Hahahahahahahaaha...
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by analice107: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I died at 'trithe' grin
Hahahahahahahaha. This cracked me up. "U are glad you could help"
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by QuietHammer(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ifenes:
I am a pastor in a BIG church in England. My advise to you OP.. If you want to catch a monkey you must .......
A pastor?
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
success to u
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Missionaire: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
APCsupporter:

Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Missionaire: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
HCpaul:

I wish you good luck.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Church Business by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
APCsupporter:

I recently saw imagined a good nollywood movie in my head where the Pastorpreneur, in order to keep the title money coming to his church business alone, as there were hundreds of other churches in the same town, added weed to the communion wine, baked some of it into the bread as well, so they could have a spiritual high they will keep hungering for. The pastorpreneur promised His blind follows a greater spiritual high awaited them if they returned with more new comers the following week. That would make make good movie, right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This / Why Hell Is Integral To The Gospel / The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.