Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation (1200 Views)

Those Anyone Know About Hp Pavilion Dv4 Entertainment Laptop ? / Uk Arrival !! Hp Elitebook 850 G1 4th Gen Core I7-4600u 2.1ghz 8gb Ram 500gb Hdd / Fairly Used HP ZBOOK 14 FORSALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by Samafroxy22(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
HP ZBook Is the world first workstation ultra-book by it maker – Hewlett Packard. HP is simply out to make products that deliver. HP ZBook 14 mobile workstation ultra-book gives supports for 4G LTE and HSPA+. A big thanks to its built-in mobile broadband module. Inside and out, that philosophy is clear in the HP ZBook 14 – the world’s first workstation ultra-book. The HP ZBook deliver your best work on the go, using a sleek, ISV-certified mobile workstation Ultra-book TM, with impressive performance and 3D graphics capability to handle demanding workloads. Hp workstations are powered by Intel TM Core TM and Intel Xenon Processors.
HP ZBook Design

ZBook 14 is HP’s thinnest & lightest mobile workstation with the latest 4th generation Intel Core i5-4300U processor. It measures a thickness of about 0.83 inches (21 mm).

One awesome feature about this workstation is the possession of what is called “Easy Access Door.” This mean you can easily access the internal components such as the hard drive, RAM and 4G mobile broadband module without the need to unscrew it.
HP ZBook Performance & Miscellaneous Specifications

The ZBook 14 is optimized for a great balance of energy efficiency and solid performance at 2.9GHz. With a 750GB hard drive and 8GB memory, it is ideal for professional users needing battery life balance in a mobile workstation.

It is installed with ISV-certifications, and 115,500 hours of testing in the HP total test process, the new HP ZBook 14 mobile workstation Ultra-book is reliable and ready for business.

The built in AMD FirePro professional graphics are complaint with the latest industry standards enabling you take full advantage of their rich features.

HP’s mobile workstation with the latest 4th generation Intel Core i7 processors is optimized for a great balance of energy efficiency and solid performance. Ideal for professional users needing battery life balance in a mobile workstation. The latest AMD FirePro graphics feature ISV certifications and Eyefinity technology that lets you run multiple display configurations with a single graphics card. Optimize this HP ZBook for peak performance. HP Performance Advisor configures your system with updated settings and drivers to help maximize performance. Get full power of graphics when you need them and longer battery life when using lighter graphic applications. It’s automatic and seamless with hybrid graphics...FULL SPECS @ http://techlector.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-hp-zbook-14-intel-core-i7-2-1ghz-mobile-workstation/
Re: All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by dazekid(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP your site has reached its bandwidth limit o
Re: All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by Fulaman198(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
I would say the lightest and thinnest Workstation with the most power is the Lenovo Thinkpad W550s. Personally, I prefer Lenovo's mobile workstations to that of HP.
Re: All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by dazekid(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Fulaman198:
I would say the lightest and thinnest Workstation with the most power is the Lenovo Thinkpad W550s. Personally, I prefer Lenovo's mobile workstations to that of HP.

You are a Lenovo fanboy though wink wink wink
Re: All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by Fulaman198(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
dazekid:

You are a Lenovo fanboy though wink wink wink

Not really, I just think that you get more for your money than with HP. HP is a bit overpriced. Also don't forget that Lenovo = IBM. They make the Thinkpad line.
Re: All You Need To Know About HP Zbook 14 Intel Core I7-2.1ghz Mobile Workstation by Samafroxy22(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2015
site is fully back online.....
see HP ZBook 14 Highlight

Operating System: Windows 8 Pro
Memory: 750GB SATA HDD, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Screen Size: 14″ Diagonal LED backlit
Processor: Intel Core Core i7-4600U; 2.1GHz Processor Speed
Point Stick
Fingerprint reader
Touchpad with scroll zone
Spill-resistant keyboard
Camera: HP TrueVision HD webcam
Colour: Black

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! / I Want To Sell My Used Samsung Notebook / Dell Latitude E7250 12.5"-core I5 5300u 8gb Ram,256gb Ssd (pics) 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.