Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dorohot: This New Picture Shows Nicki Minaj’s Awesome Sex Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorohot: This New Picture Shows Nicki Minaj’s Awesome Sex Skills (1927 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / DOROHOT: Korede Bello Rocks LED Light Shoe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorohot: This New Picture Shows Nicki Minaj’s Awesome Sex Skills by Bolajiblog(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015

Nicki Minaj’s new boo Meek Mill flew to Germany to show support to his sexy bae who is on her print pink tour in Europe. An excited Nicki Minaj shared the above picture of herself grinding her man on Instagram and it has resulted to her fans saying her s3x skills will be very awesome
and interesting.
See more of their photos HERE

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Adeneye Shows Off His Grandchild / I'm the best stylist in Nigeria- Jeremiah Ogbodo boasts / I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.