Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Union Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Interview (3499 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Interview by Daxbiz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
Anyone here attended the Union Bank interview last weekend? Any news. can you share your experience? Here's mine.

I took one step into the interview room, faced the interview panel and everything I had rehearsed flew out the window!!!

Now after the whole show, I can only laugh at my self!!!

I answered every question like a robot. Like I was remote controlled. Omo e no funny at the time.

come to think of it, the panel was really kind with their small, small questions like "what services do we offer here" and "As a psychologist, why do want to work in a bank?".

Cheap questions eh? Try facing an interview panel for the first time and tell me you didn't stammer like a drunkard.

Anyway, it wasn't that bad. I just forgot little details like smiling at the interviewer.

Thank God I looked them straight in the eye!!!

Plus, I looked really cute in my new suit!!!

THIS IS SURELY MY YEAR OF BREAKTHROUGHS AND MANIFESTATIONS. IN JESUS NAME.

Share your experiences please. Any feedback from Union Bank?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Interview by rolexyG(f): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hello! I also went for the interview. Mine was on the 16th. About 100 of us came and I heard interviews would also be conducted on Sat and Sun. We hope to hear from them soon. Pls anyone who has useful info about it should tell us. Catch yah! wink wink smiley
Re: Union Bank Interview by Genezer: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
i attended the interview lastweek wednesday and it took place on the 17th floor(12 of us). We wnt thru 2 stages; First, we were given a mini business plan and asked to make an individual presentation on performance analysis. Secondly, we were asked to do a group discussion. The first was not so easy but it all went well. So, we all need to keep praying and believe in God.
Re: Union Bank Interview by Elemental(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls I'll like more information, I was invited for d interview and its on Monday. Would really appreciate it if u threw more light on it. Thanks
Genezer: i attended the interview lastweek wednesday and it took place on the 17th floor(12 of us). We wnt thru 2 stages; First, we were given a mini business plan and asked to make an individual presentation on performance analysis. Secondly, we were asked to do a group discussion. The first was not so easy but it all went well. So, we all need to keep praying and believe in God.
Re: Union Bank Interview by skelemba: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
I did d interview on friday. Pls any news on when d result is gona b out. It was one of a kind but I enjoyed it thou.
Re: Union Bank Interview by Elemental(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2012
I was told we will be contacted in the next six weeks

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Trainee It Professional : Test / Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2013: 19 Positions / Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.